Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

No one is able to log Wartune since last 3 hours

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No one is able to log Wartune since last 3 hours

Hey r2 staff, we are not able to log Wartune, it says the web is not available, or it does not reconnect or the site loads but after click on Play game stucks in perma loading.
    Not only 3 hours of our time, but we are going to loose wboss too, that means that the ppl in World boss will do millions thx to this, good for them, but we dont have to pay for your fails r2games, wich are more often each day it passes.
    Im a casher and ive lost money thx to this website problems in situations like pay for world boss, try to refresh and no way to log in again.
    I don´t know if you dont really care about the game anymore, but i work in game development and i know that having your main website down for more than 3 hours is something unthinkable for a company that cares about his player base, i really hope you give really good compensation for this, as like me, lots of players are starting to get really angry with your site problems.
    I love the game, i really do but this is not the way to encurage players to play it, cashers or not, and a 100k gold and daru compensation won´t fix this guys, that i can assure...

im smoking mad cant get on trying to lvl cost me atleast 3mill xps

Comment

Lost wb, 2.5 hours etc.etc.
      But I was lucky to get online ! very very very afraid that I might get dced tho D:

Missing all my runs, WBs, Arena ETC. I wholheartedly (100%) agree with shirokane in his post. You NEED to give AFFECTED SERVERs a VERY REASONABLE compensation, and 100k gold/daru + some petty 1-2 100% xp scrolls, is VERY far away.
      S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
      Mage: Existence (G.M)
      BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

this is bogus. missed WB and arena and now have to spend time i dont have or miss out on even more to get what i already missed. better be a good comp pack for this ****

Comment

whine guys, whine! they won't give a single fork to you. bet ya they keep quiet and another fine day passing

Comment

i hope they give us real reward for this prob.....
            some ppl got on but some cant even log to main page..

Comment

they will give u a big finger... no compensation to no body!!! its how things works here!

Comment

Told you, too much cashers kills this gmae, r2 arent even bothering with it anymore cause of low population.

Comment

Originally posted by shadow1477777 View Post
                  Told you, too much cashers kills this gmae, r2 arent even bothering with it anymore cause of low population.
                  well if 1 million ppl plays this game and each guy spends 100 usd so they earn 100 million.

Now in china if 1 billion plays this game and each guy spends 10 usd so it is 10 billion usd.

So yeah, not many people play R2 wartune compared to china.
                  Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                  Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                  Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                  One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                  In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                  One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                  One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                  In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Working...
                  X