Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

S24-Pride-First Epic lv60 arena team :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S24-Pride-First Epic lv60 arena team :)

Hello everyone,
    Here I want share two pictures with everyone for our first lv60 epic arena team in Pride (s24), we hope more lv60 epic team will be formed in Pride and other guilds in the future

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	384.0 KB
ID:	1734460

Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	107.7 KB
ID:	1734461

Nice sky ..do tell me please what the effect of that wing ( is ist just decoration only ? )

Comment

I got owned twice today by this team.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Wow already Lord Divine. Didn't think anyone got that far yet. Thought the highest was Imperial.

Comment

Haha, that wing is only an outfit, now any bonus stats, but do looks good

Comment

You bastards look so beautiful... I'm jelly.
            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

wheres the epic part? All I see people who sold their roofs to live for a game.
              @Oxykotton LordDivine isn't hard to get if you got people with alot of honor and vip9. They just feed each other.
              Sadly theres nothing "honorable" about getting honor that way.
              Last edited by shadow1477777; 02-19-2013, 04:41 AM.

Comment

@shadow1477777: I know you don't like or can't afford to use that much money for a game, it doesn't mean that others giving up their meals for this game. Getting the "epic" set to them is simply an achievement, and they are only stating how they feel after getting it.

And about honor farming, it is better that they feed each other than slaughtering all those lower levels players right? Or would you rather hear about a whine fest on how they pick on lower levels + BR players day by day? I don't get it, they want to get high honor rank faster, and if people are going to diss them anyway, isn't it fair if they turn to hunt weaker players?
                The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by shadow1477777 View Post
                  @Oxykotton LordDivine isn't hard to get if you got people with alot of honor and vip9. They just feed each other.
                  Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                  And about honor farming, it is better that they feed each other than slaughtering all those lower levels players right? Or would you rather hear about a whine fest on how they pick on lower levels + BR players day by day? I don't get it, they want to get high honor rank faster, and if people are going to diss them anyway, isn't it fair if they turn to hunt weaker players?
                  Hear hear.

Comment

grats : D the sets look very cool paired with the wings ^^

Comment

Originally posted by shadow1477777 View Post
                      wheres the epic part? All I see people who sold their roofs to live for a game.
                      You can still only gain 3k honor per day. And the higher up you are the more you get per kill. A guy on 39 is about a week away from Lord and has never been fed. It isn't that hard, just a lot of time

Comment

Working...
                      X