I would like to ask...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to ask...

I've noticed that some people on lvl 60+ get lvl 50 legendary set and don't stick to lvl 55 set, though I don't know which is better is it lvl 50 Legenadry set or Lvl 55 set? I mean in terms of both, since I've noticed that lvl 55 set works very good on MPs, campaign etc. How about for lvl 50 Legendary set? Is it as good or is it better for both PVP and PVE than Lvl 55 set?

level 55 is better for PvP and level 50 leg is better for stuff like world boss, necropolis etc

Comment

In terms of damage against players, is lvl 50 leg weaker than lvl 55?

Comment

Originally posted by Xadsyath View Post
        I don't believe so the 2 players I've seen I think Crotian and TsuNade were unstoppable compared to anyone on our server and they were a lot tougher than any other opponent in 3v3s as far as I know.
        Server 92- King
        Guild: Thundera- Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by Xadsyath View Post
          Yup in terms of damage against players level 55 PvP is better than level 50 leg no matter what any1 else says

Comment

Originally posted by Panthaz89 View Post
            I don't believe so the 2 players I've seen I think Crotian and TsuNade were unstoppable compared to anyone on our server and they were a lot tougher than any other opponent in 3v3s as far as I know.
            That does not make level 50 leg more powerful in terms of damage, players are extraordinarily strong coz of balens thats it, an arch with 14k patk and level 50 leg would hit me for 1400 but he will cross 2.3k with the PvP set

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
              That does not make level 50 leg more powerful in terms of damage, players are extraordinarily strong coz of balens thats it, an arch with 14k patk and level 50 leg would hit me for 1400 but he will cross 2.3k with the PvP set
              the 50 leg sets are much stronger due to extra gem slots and stronger refines/enchants.....especially on mages. not saying that they hit harder but over time they will hit a lot harder or heal a lot more because they have so much rage from the bonus. 1500 minuse defenses is only about 750 attack difference if the formula is right...
              Server 92- King
              Guild: Thundera- Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by Panthaz89 View Post
                the 50 leg sets are much stronger due to extra gem slots and stronger refines/enchants.....especially on mages. not saying that they hit harder but over time they will hit a lot harder or heal a lot more because they have so much rage from the bonus. 1500 minuse defenses is only about 750 attack difference if the formula is right...
                No, the 750 attack difference is multiplied by bonuses and stuff (e.g will destroyer OR crit OR skill damage % increase)
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                  level 55 is better for PvP and level 50 leg is better for stuff like world boss, necropolis etc
                  Most common mistake, 50 leg is superior by far in all events of the game, included pvp ones. And each legend is more superior tahn the previous in comparison to pvp, as you can see pvp max ench is 18 and stays that way, while 50 is 27, 60 is 30 and so on..
                  Just one part of the pve legend cost as many insisg are pvp full set guys XD, not to mention legendary shards.
                  Last edited by shirokane; 02-19-2013, 12:41 AM.

Comment

Yeah... all the words about PvP set level 55 is better than level 50 legend is kinda wrong, in so many ways...

Just try to put them on, use them for a while, and see which is better. If in one week, you still see PvP set is better (just because of the damage output) then use it, and let everyone else spam skills with legend set.
                    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by shirokane View Post
                      Most common mistake, 50 leg is superior by far in all events of the game, included pvp ones. And each legend is more superior tahn the previous in comparison to pvp, as you can see pvp max ench is 18 and stays that way, while 50 is 27, 60 is 30 and so on..
                      Just one part of the pve legend cost as many insisg are pvp full set guys XD, not to mention legendary shards
                      +1 point ^_^
                      permanent ban those hackers!
                      to File ticket/ report suspicious player click link -> :
                      how-to-file-ticket-guilde- ->

Comment

question

i have trouble getting the 50 set.. even not legendary, because i play on later servers.. have been farming 50s mp for more than a month now and only have enough crystaloids for one piece of 50 pve. and i am 60+ already.. skel keys would make for about another 100 crytaloids but thats it.. i'm still lacking 500 crystaloids.. its too slow to get them. should i save the skel keys for lv 60 pve instead? or continue to complete the pve 50 set?

Comment

I have recently acquired 2 pieces of the epic set, one is now a legendary and soon I will make the other one a legendary eh, should I wear them already or wait until I get the whole set?

Comment

duel,bg and arena pvp set is good since fights are over in almost 1min - 2mins. Legen is more superior in terms of PVE especially for archer(dispel spec) and mage (heal spec).

Comment

Originally posted by shynnblue View Post
                              question

i have trouble getting the 50 set.. even not legendary, because i play on later servers.. have been farming 50s mp for more than a month now and only have enough crystaloids for one piece of 50 pve. and i am 60+ already.. skel keys would make for about another 100 crytaloids but thats it.. i'm still lacking 500 crystaloids.. its too slow to get them. should i save the skel keys for lv 60 pve instead? or continue to complete the pve 50 set?
                              Just to let you know, 1 piece of legendary 60 pve set need 300 crytaloids, 15 lvl 60 epic shards (800 insignia a piece) and 150 lvl 60 legendary stones. Even without legendary, just by doing dungeons everyday, it probably gonna take you half a year to get anywhere near completing the set. Just a note, no one can pass Demon Temple NM mode 1st stage yet as at to-date, as far as I know, unless the top guns are keeping mum about this incredible achievement.

The proper way to do this is you have to find a permanent team to run GoD NM mode with you everyday for the legendary stones. And equally share the keys to summon the image whenever you can.

Comment

Working...
                              X