Too late?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too late?

Hi im a new player looking to start on oceanic server,, i chose s106 for a headstart but it seems that the players there are already beyond powerful for me, is it a good decision to start there? Considering i missed out their starting events and stuffs.

just go to the latest one and or wait for the next one to open its the best way to get up there.
    Server 92- King
    Guild: Thundera- Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by hushdoggy View Post
      Hi im a new player looking to start on oceanic server,, i chose s106 for a headstart but it seems that the players there are already beyond powerful for me, is it a good decision to start there? Considering i missed out their starting events and stuffs.
      It would be best that you take this account at S106 as a test ground and check out which class you prefer, and how the players build their characters. Guides posted here are very useful.

Once you get a hang of things to do, just wait for the new Oceanic to open up, and "migrate" there. By then you should be able to compete evenly with the new players there.

Comment

Bear in mind that the "event rewards" are also given according to the age of the servers.

Take for example, the recent "Pay to consume" event. S1-S53 get L60 Legendary stones, and other servers get L50 and L40 Legendary stones. It may be worth it to join older ones as the rewards get better.
        Especially since Level 70-80 dungeons and equipments are coming out.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
        X