Unfair skills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unfair skills

Ok i have a complaint on archer skills, i am at lv 61 and i upped all my stuff to the max i have only left two gems to up, my br is 38k and today i got killed by a mage lv 58 when i was fighting him i noticed that he healed himself 2 times with his heal skills and 1 time with rune thats 3 heals in a row plus he got healed when he attacks, i have only attack and maybe if i have a rune the healing skill i have is for laugh so how this game could be fair, they can use lava, meteor,lava,meteor combo when they want i can use double shot single shot, double shot why dont i get some kind of skilllike double shot to be even with them or some kind of healing like knights have, thats the second problem a level 55 knight gets really boring to fight and they couldn be killed, they also have that protective egg two times in a game, they have rage boost so high that in a couple of kicks they can use delphic *** + they have so big pdef its impossible to break plus that damn egg, why dot you give us also some kind of extra protection or a weapon like double shot of somekind or even a rage boost, i really dont know what to up anymore.

All classes have their pro's and con's. For example and mage or knight cant outdamage an archer on wb that has around the same stats. So nothing unfair at all, if you wanna be the #1 on wb make an archer. If for you pvp is most important archer might not be the best choice.

Comment

that's no unfair

archer and mage both do quite well in cata, I see most of archer and mage finished cata lvl 100 before lvl 55

but for me, I still stuck at lvl 95 at lvl 55 (my BR is not low, ~34K that time)

but I see most of archer and mage finished lvl 100 at around ~30-32K BR

also, knights need to act as tank in MP, which costs a lot of HP Pack

I agree #2 say, All classes have their pro's and con's.

==========================
      I'm a lvl 57 non-pay knight, BR 36K
      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
      IGN: Kimwong
      CLASS: Knight
      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

I play a mage.

Obviously the mage started with Suntoria (30 Rage), and if he's maxed out on it, it will restore 6% of max health a turn for 5 turns (7 if (s)he gets in the QTE).
        Assuming (s)he did Restoration for the second heal (35 Rage), and again, assuming it is maxed out, he gets 75% + 300 of MATK, plus a 15% damage reduction buff for 2 turns (assuming again he gets in the QTE). If (s)he had the Survival Passive Talent, this is boosted by another 20%, which is nice.
        Runes have a 60 second Cooldown.

So what you have here is 65 Rage being spent in a fight which should not last that many rounds, which prohibits the use of other more devastating attacks. Rain of Fire and Lightning are the standard alternates, and the Meteor/Rain of Lightning/Meteor takes a total of 76 Rage not proc'ing (assuming you get the rage bonuses per attack).

In the time that it would take me (as a mage) to generate that much Rage, most archers have walked all over me. My suggestion to you is to re-evaluate your build. Archers should own mages, so either he got really lucky (maybe he has Focus as a Talent Passive and it proc'd, giving him a rage cost reduction of 50% for 2 rounds) or you're build is shamefully bad. Your gear may be good, but your skills, talents and Astrals may need to be re-evaluated. I know I went up against a mage, same level as me (53), and he lucked out hardcore on his Enhanced Illusion (it was L5 for 10% chance to dodge damage and it proc'd 3 times in a row, including against my L2 Thunderer with a Rage Rune).

You might also want to learn about the strengths and weaknesses of other classes and prepare yourself better when you face off against them.
        Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
        Kabam Server 1 - US West
        Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
        S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Guild: Saga

Comment

Originally posted by The_Great_One View Post
          Ok i have a complaint on archer skills, i am at lv 61 and i upped all my stuff to the max i have only left two gems to up, my br is 38k and today i got killed by a mage lv 58 when i was fighting him i noticed that he healed himself 2 times with his heal skills and 1 time with rune thats 3 heals in a row plus he got healed when he attacks, i have only attack and maybe if i have a rune the healing skill i have is for laugh so how this game could be fair, they can use lava, meteor,lava,meteor combo when they want i can use double shot single shot, double shot why dont i get some kind of skilllike double shot to be even with them or some kind of healing like knights have, thats the second problem a level 55 knight gets really boring to fight and they couldn be killed, they also have that protective egg two times in a game, they have rage boost so high that in a couple of kicks they can use delphic *** + they have so big pdef its impossible to break plus that damn egg, why dot you give us also some kind of extra protection or a weapon like double shot of somekind or even a rage boost, i really dont know what to up anymore.
          nice story bro if u archer n cant kill mage , better leave a game, or spend money for get power, the most unfair class in my signature
          class balance ****
          cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

Archer here. ^_^

Archer Pros
            • faster attacks - allows occasional double hits
            • debuff ability - invaluable at higher level MPs
            • easier double hits on WB - more gold anyone?
            • pink hair - hey, it's what sold it for me
            • OP early game - top 10 in WB for first 40 levels are archers, archers, and more archers

Mage Pros
            • healing powers - will never be obsolete in MPs
            • low-rage requiring AOEs - epic PvP fighting abilities
            • debuff ability - not the same as archers, but still awesome
            • only class with inherent MDEF - only a mage is really suited to survive a mage XD
            • naturally good at catacombs - 10+ levels of evil eyes anyone?
            • super pretty lvl 55 gear - well i mentioned the hair for archers....

Knight Pros
            • inherent PDEF - oh, did you shoot me archer? I couldn't tell...
            • rage gain - fight's been going on more than 4 turns? I think I'll just ult now...
            • reverse damage - muhahaha, go ahead and attack me
            • (potentially debunked) high PATK - percentages for basic skills are awesome
            • heal when dodging - hah, you healed me instead of hurting me

Archer Cons
            • low defense - if we focus pdef, mages wreck us; if we focus mdef, mages wreck us slightly less
            • slow rage gain - please crit please crit please crit
            • easily canceled ults - I cannot tell you how many times my ult has gotten illusioned...
            • terrible healing ability - bloodthirsty strike doesn't do enough damage to be worth wasting a turn on
            • inability to aim - stop double-hitting the angel with 1 HP!

Mage Cons
            • low pdef - it's never about having trouble hurting a mage, just hurting them fast enough
            • everyone wants you - flip side of being so useful, you end up doing 20 MPs a day
            • inefficient at single targets - still doing a lot of damage, but it doesn't look nearly as nice
            • unsatisfying dungeons - it's really irritating to see all those targets but be unable to AOE so you can build rage to heal

Knight Cons
            • slow attacks - why do I always end up attacking last...
            • trouble hitting back-row targets - I know I could kill them if I could only reach them...

If anyone has something to add to this list, let me know ^_^ I'll happily edit/update it.
            Last edited by AyaSnow; 02-23-2013, 01:39 AM.
            AyaSnow
            Phoenix
            Server 58

Comment

Originally posted by AyaSnow View Post
              Archer here. ^_^

Archer Pros
              • OP early game - top 10 in WB for first 40 levels are archers, archers, and more archers

Mage Pros
              • only class with inherent MDEF - only a mage is really suited to survive a mage XD

Knight Pros
              • rage gain - fight's been going on more than 4 turns? I think I'll just ult now...
              • high PATK - percentages for basic skills are awesome

Archer Cons
              • low defense - if we focus pdef, mages wreck us; if we focus mdef, mages wreck us slightly less
              • easily canceled ults - I cannot tell you how many times my ult has gotten illusioned...
              • terrible healing ability - bloodthirsty strike doesn't do enough damage to be worth wasting a turn on

Mage Cons
              • low pdef - it's never about having trouble hurting a mage, just hurting them fast enough
              • everyone wants you - flip side of being so useful, you end up doing 20 MPs a day
              • inefficient at single targets - still doing a lot of damage, but it doesn't look nearly as nice
              • unsatisfying dungeons - it's really irritating to see all those targets but be unable to AOE so you can build rage to heal

Knight Cons
              • trouble hitting back-row targets - I know I could kill them if I could only reach them...

If anyone has something to add to this list, let me know ^_^ I'll happily edit/update it.
              funny explanation =)
              SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
              IGN: Kimwong
              CLASS: Knight
              PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
              BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
              Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

@AyaSnow:
                Eff you, I want archers for my team. D:

I'm the only mage needed in that team... If it still exist...
                The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                  Eff you, I want archers for my team. D:
                  Really? I'll take mages, thank you very much. Doing 3v3 Arenas when I'm partnered up with two other 50-53 mages and we waltz over anything that isn't L55+, and sometimes we even do that. Heck, when I hit 55, doing 3v3 Arenas with two L55+ mages will mean we roll over almost anything that isn't another mage wall (or L65+).
                  Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
                  Kabam Server 1 - US West
                  Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
                  S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                  Guild: Saga

Comment

funny explanation indeed ...well not so funny for an archer actually, cause pretty much everything you said is true, just making archer a joke compared to mages and knights...except for your pink hair of course!

Comment

@Rex:
                      I forgot to mention that it's my MP team.

But still, I want an archer in my team... just to blow the pesky buff those half dead mages cast before I actually fry them.
                      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by AyaSnow View Post
                        Archer here. ^_^

Archer Pros

Mage Pros

Knight Pros
                        • high PATK - percentages for basic skills are awesome

Archer Cons

Mage Cons

Knight Cons

brilliant explaination. The only thing im confused about is, if archers are meant to be able to kill mages easily, why is our mdef not as high lol
                        SUPERIORMAN
                        SERVER 82
                        GUILD LEGAL-RO
                        VIP LVL 8 - CHECK
                        WINGS - CHECK
                        RHINO - CHECK
                        LOVE WARTUNE... AHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH

Comment

Originally posted by Superiorman View Post
                          if archers are meant to be able to kill mages easily, why is our mdef not as high lol
                          you have more HP, you crit nearly 100% of the time, faster rage generation... easy...
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Knights have the worst MDEF.

Comment

archers shouldnt have a problem with mages..you can slow backrow and pick them off which is also the reason knights have a hardtime killing them cause we can kill them np but we have to weaken them first and we cant hit fast enough or aim at backrow like how archers can...some mages even hard for me and im a knight with 10kmdef
                              IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

Working...
                              X