No announcement yet.

Unfair skills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

meh... I am a level 62 mage with a 46k BR. I have rage gear and can heal like crazy, especially if I have heal and BL equipped. BUT Lunatic rips right through me if the archer is strong enough. Then it doesn't matter how often I heal, I am still going to lose. Each class has pros and cons, learn to use your strengths to the best of their ability and you will see a vast improvement in your win/loss.
    S1 Temple of Ibalize
    Vixeness aka Vixi
    Mage and Lap Kitteh
    Guild: Havoc

Comment

Originally posted by AyaSnow View Post
      Archer here. ^_^

Archer Pros
      • faster attacks - allows occasional double hits
      • debuff ability - invaluable at higher level MPs
      • easier double hits on WB - more gold anyone?
      • pink hair - hey, it's what sold it for me
      • OP early game - top 10 in WB for first 40 levels are archers, archers, and more archers

Mage Pros
      • healing powers - will never be obsolete in MPs
      • low-rage requiring AOEs - epic PvP fighting abilities
      • debuff ability - not the same as archers, but still awesome
      • only class with inherent MDEF - only a mage is really suited to survive a mage XD
      • naturally good at catacombs - 10+ levels of evil eyes anyone?
      • super pretty lvl 55 gear - well i mentioned the hair for archers....

Knight Pros
      • inherent PDEF - oh, did you shoot me archer? I couldn't tell...
      • rage gain - fight's been going on more than 4 turns? I think I'll just ult now...
      • reverse damage - muhahaha, go ahead and attack me
      • high PATK - percentages for basic skills are awesome
      • heal when dodging - hah, you healed me instead of hurting me

Archer Cons
      • low defense - if we focus pdef, mages wreck us; if we focus mdef, mages wreck us slightly less
      • slow rage gain - please crit please crit please crit
      • easily canceled ults - I cannot tell you how many times my ult has gotten illusioned...
      • terrible healing ability - bloodthirsty strike doesn't do enough damage to be worth wasting a turn on
      • inability to aim - stop double-hitting the angel with 1 HP!

Mage Cons
      • low pdef - it's never about having trouble hurting a mage, just hurting them fast enough
      • everyone wants you - flip side of being so useful, you end up doing 20 MPs a day
      • inefficient at single targets - still doing a lot of damage, but it doesn't look nearly as nice
      • unsatisfying dungeons - it's really irritating to see all those targets but be unable to AOE so you can build rage to heal

Knight Cons
      • slow attacks - why do I always end up attacking last...
      • trouble hitting back-row targets - I know I could kill them if I could only reach them...

If anyone has something to add to this list, let me know ^_^ I'll happily edit/update it.
      Except knights dont have high patk and shouldn't have high patk unless you are a hybrid or have legend set. Hybrids impossible to do as well unless you plan on shelling out tons of cash to make one. DPS knights suck so you can't go that route. Other than that everything else is about right.

Comment

Originally posted by beaeo View Post
        oh boo hoo hoo. Here's a tip for you if you know your going after a mage group you only need to know one thing. Having armor sets, i understand pvp arena and battle ground it hard to make that call. There is one thing you need to know. Get 3 sets!!! Set 1 pdef armor, set 2 mdef set, set 3 equal stats armor. But wait it gets better. Mages have low pdef....here's an idea if you just want 1 set of armor!!! Increase your patk and your pdef.

With heavy patk you will say. "oh your a mage right? Here take my bolts, i hope you can survive."
        with heavy pdef and patk you can rival a knight and you will say. "yawn...this is getting boring. Can we end this soon."

on top of all this there is even the best aspect of all "astral's". Who does not have astral's? Epic astral's they are one crazy beech to get if you catch my drift, but hey their worth it. Epic astral's piratically double with every level, but god do they take a long time to level. Some people stop after reaching level 4 astral's. Oh my god why did you stop? "uh it's not worth it after level 4" dumb @$$ yes it is!!!!!!!! I don't know how many times i have seen people at level 30 only stop at level 2 astral's because they "don't make enough gold for them"

stop complaining, pay attention to the game and learn something form it!
        respect i didnt think of this excellent idea, especially once im level 55, in a few days thanks bud.
        SUPERIORMAN
        SERVER 82
        GUILD LEGAL-RO
        VIP LVL 8 - CHECK
        WINGS - CHECK
        RHINO - CHECK
        LOVE WARTUNE... AHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH

Comment

Well, I'm basing that high patk on the percentage ratios. A knight with 12000 patk does more damage to me than an archer with 12000 patk. I have to assume that this is some feature of the skills themselves, because it just wouldn't make sense otherwise XD But if you think that's wrong, I will edit that. Please let me know ^_^ I want to have correct info.
          AyaSnow
          Phoenix
          Server 58

Comment

Originally posted by AyaSnow View Post
            Well, I'm basing that high patk on the percentage ratios. A knight with 12000 patk does more damage to me than an archer with 12000 patk. I have to assume that this is some feature of the skills themselves, because it just wouldn't make sense otherwise XD But if you think that's wrong, I will edit that. Please let me know ^_^ I want to have correct info.
            The main reason is probably bc they have will destroyer. Most knights take will destroyer and archers use crit astrals. Check if they have will destroyer and what lvl will destroyer and that will show you why they do more dmg to you than an archer with same patk.

Comment

Hmm, that does make a fair amount of sense. I will have to find some archers and knights to test this with
              AyaSnow
              Phoenix
              Server 58

Comment

Working...
              X