Enchantment system needs a fix

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enchantment system needs a fix

Hi all and sorry if this has been posted in the past. Search systems aren't very good in most games so didn't find anything. Well lately i have seen a great increase in Enchant fails at high levels. Just to day i had 2 fails at 90% and 5 at 80% and out of the 5 fails at 80% it eat up 3 50% enchantment stones, very costly at level 25. This is alarming and should be looked in too. I hope the Dev's or DM's read these posts. Again i'm sorry if i missed any posts on this matter.

Though its 90% and 80%, it is all luck. You can't forget that there is a 10% and 20% chance that the enchantment will fail. I failed plenty of times at 90% and it frustrated me, but its part of the game.
    Morganna
    Server: 112 Seven-Realm: 49 Mage
    Guild: FREEDOM

Need To File A Ticket?

Comment

Please don't blame something that fails when there's a chance for it to fail. It just happens, whether you like it or not, even at 99%, you can fail twice in a row.
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Enchants at that level are still relatively cheap(low item level and low enchant level) so you might be better off just using lower level stones to keep 60-70% success chance or so until the enchants start costing a lot more(level 10-12+ or thereabouts)

Comment

I dreaded MY chance failure at 70% coz thats where i usually fail; even my chance of success in enchant better at 60% ..heheheh..yes, luck is involved here; unless you have 100% there is no guarantee to success- i know since i've ever failed at 90% too several times muahahhahah
          Mellisan of S3 Worg Lair out ( for good i hope..no more fun in arena 4v4 mean no more fun in wartune* since in patch 5.1 R2 decide to match campers with lvl 70++ ( win some-lose some* still no fun at all). Cya our beloved friends ( and dont expect meeting ANY of us in any other R2 games*WILL NEVER HAPPENED )

Comment

Yes, I feel it is wonky..

Therefore, I enchant my gear from +18 to +30, and I always use level 9 luck stones..
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Moriganna View Post
              Though its 90% and 80%, it is all luck. You can't forget that there is a 10% and 20% chance that the enchantment will fail. I failed plenty of times at 90% and it frustrated me, but its part of the game.
              Really, it was frustating and irritating failed at 90%..

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                Yes, I feel it is wonky..

Therefore, I enchant my gear from +18 to +30, and I always use level 9 luck stones..
                This. Oh so this.

Comment

I failed using 80% luck stones 5 times in one day. Let that be a lesson to me to not roll the dice and use 90% instead when it cost 150k to enchant plus the cost of the stones.

Comment

Working...
                  X