Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Quarry Timers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quarry Timers

i think it would be great if the quarry timers would start when you take control of them and not at set times of the day as i work a 7-7 shift at work and i loose 10 hrs a day production and this really hurts my growth in the game as i already miss 2 world bosses.

leave your feed back so we can get R2 to work on this

This....suggestion benefits only for you, doesn't it?

Comment

I like the server times as they usually do not change. Clockwork.

Comment

i thought it was a valid idea! Also i wish they would have a bg in the day time and then the other one at night time to better suite other players who cant make the times at night! ! !

I mean they have 2 bg's they dont really need to be back to back! 1 during they day / morning the other at night like it is....Its what 8pm ? so make one around 10 am or something....I think that is reasonable and fair!
        Last edited by R28602065; 02-19-2013, 02:02 PM. Reason: More info

Comment

@OP: if the server doesn't fit your schedule... maybe try another timezone?

@R28602065 : BG's are changing with the latest patch...
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Who is OP ?? j/w xD

Comment

OP = Original Poster
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

ah kk ty

Comment

Quarry timer is a function of when the servers are taken down for maintenance (ie. when servers are restarted). E.g, if a server is taken diwn at 3pm pst, then quarry timer is resetted to that.
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                    Quarry timer is a function of when the servers are taken down for maintenance (ie. when servers are restarted). E.g, if a server is taken diwn at 3pm pst, then quarry timer is resetted to that.

think about what you just said it makes no sense it only benefits those that dont have a life outside of the game it would onlt take a couple min to change the setting to allow this to happen

Comment

Originally posted by evilmeltdown View Post
                      think about what you just said it makes no sense it only benefits those that dont have a life outside of the game it would onlt take a couple min to change the setting to allow this to happen
                      There's ... LIFE ... OUTSIDE ... the game?
                      Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
                      Kabam Server 1 - US West
                      Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
                      S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                      Guild: Saga

Comment

Originally posted by evilmeltdown View Post
                        I'm describing to you how it actually works.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post

3PM?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I DIDN'T KNOW THAT. What are you a moron? Server Overall Daily reset is at 5 AM. If It was 3 PM then there is a major problem with your math skills. First off All Mines are every 12 Hours starting at 7 am and 7pm. Don't try to pass your self off as an expert on the game when you don't even pay any attention to the minor details. As for server down times there only during Patch updates, which are far and few between when they do that it is typically right around the second Group Arena times, and even then they give you notice about it before hand. To quote the character Bobby from Supernatural "Don't be and Idjiot, pay attention dumb@$$".

Comment

Originally posted by beaeo View Post
                            3PM?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I DIDN'T KNOW THAT. What are you a moron? Server Overall Daily reset is at 5 AM. If It was 3 PM then there is a major problem with your math skills. First off All Mines are every 12 Hours starting at 7 am and 7pm. Don't try to pass your self off as an expert on the game when you don't even pay any attention to the minor details. As for server down times there only during Patch updates, which are far and few between when they do that it is typically right around the second Group Arena times, and even then they give you notice about it before hand. To quote the character Bobby from Supernatural "Don't be and Idjiot, pay attention dumb@$$".
                            Seeing that I have 1500+ posts, have a level 69 mage, beaten Demon Temple Dungeon consistently, I think I'm more than qualified to "pass off as an expert". In any case, I stand by what I said about Quarry timers.
                            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by beaeo View Post
                              You've got balls as big as church bells in talking this way.

Comment

Working...
                              X