Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

In need of pros advice for knight non double skill user!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In need of pros advice for knight non double skill user!

HI, IM A LEVEL 60 KNIGHT WHO IS A NON DOUBLE SKILL USER (YET LOL)
    IM FROM SERVER 6 DUSKIN ARENA (COOL SERVER- PLENTY OF ACTIVE PLAYERS )

I WOULD LIKE TO GET YOUR OPINIONS, ADVICES AND COMMENTS AS WELL ABOUT MY SKILL POINTS DISTRIBUTION ( I HOPE YOU DONT MIND LOL)

MY PROBLEM IS IM NOT SURE WHICH SKILLS SHOULD I DISTRIBUTE MY NEXT SKILLS POINTS.
    THIS IS HOW I DISTRIBUTED MY SPs. (KINDLY TAKE A LOOK)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	skill.png
Views:	1
Size:	298.1 KB
ID:	1734469

IM HAVING SECOND THOUGHTS OF WHETHER GETTING MT WW TO LVL3, OR GETTING THE SKILL APPOLO'S SHIELD.

I HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME. I WILL BE GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU GUYS. THANKS

lol im sorry i mean lvl 4 WW

Comment

You should definitely get appollo shield. For lvl 60+ MPs you are going to need Appollo maxed.

Comment

you think so? how about in pvp, i need to maxed my whirl wind skill too ryt?

Comment

man u know, that more prox from hight lvl skills wich u use often? why first 2 skills 3 lvl? u must maxed them, in PVE mage aoe/archer

in pvp this whirlwind helped only vs mages

intercept 1 lvl must
          class balance ****
          cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

Originally posted by kiravsl View Post
            you think so? how about in pvp, i need to maxed my whirl wind skill too ryt?
            Not necessarly but that would help. Me personally im leaving my ww at 3. I have the whole bottom tree maxed out and keeping my slasher and ult slasher at 3. My delph at 2 and going to get interception maxed later on as well. Get ED at maxed too.

Comment

Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post
              man u know, that more prox from hight lvl skills wich u use often? why first 2 skills 3 lvl? u must maxed them, in PVE mage aoe/archer

in pvp this whirlwind helped only vs mages

intercept 1 lvl must
              Unless you have double skills it isn't wise to max both slasher and ult slasher. You won't be able to get the necessary skills you need maxed. If you plan on doing high lvl mps you need maxed appollo. So unless you are getting double skill tree you can leave your slashers at 3. Max it if you plan on getting double tree.

I say this is a perfect build to have for non casher or someone who doesn't use double skills. It utilizes all the "must" skills as well as gives a bit of everything. Again if you plan on getting double skill tree then you should change your build to fit that. Right now I am going to be using this until I decide I should get double skill tree for my knight. So far I am doing alright. In wb I make about 50k daru/gold each turn and im a decent player as well.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
              Last edited by Oxykotton; 02-20-2013, 01:08 AM.

Comment

Heres my advice. it depends on ur style. how u want to play it what role should u play. Front rank tanker or a damager knight = which u nid a lot more of balen to be able to fit in with the damager class knight.

so lemme explain this skills
                1. if im solo spec skill knight or dual spec skill. use this skill/role "Intercept" u nid this for PvP Solo or Multi player PvP
                2. lv5 "Slash" + lv5 "Slti Slash" max out. this u nid to have a fair amount of damage in PvP, to be a potential threat, not just a meat shield who dies
                in M.atk Fast. u nid this to fear... this is ur power along with "intercept" skill. ofc all those high BR's(heavy cashsier) u wont scare but. the
                commoners and your same BR's alike will have a hard time on killing u and Fear u.

this other skills i can will explain whats their uses for me.
                3. "Tenacity" skill well 2% is not really a big difference so u nid to level 62 to max that. 5% is enuff for now with right medals and right Talents and
                right astral. it will be enuff.
                4. "Shield" this is most important in knight in PvE in PvP u can use this sometimes depending on the situation like if ur battling 3mage on GA this wont matter dont bother clicking it. u nid to know when is the right time to pop shield as a knight.
                5. well thers no #5 advice but prolly u wondering why i didnt put the cyclone (i like to call it cyclone) for PvP & PvE thats cuz it takes 2turns to
                save up rage and actually cast it. in some point it takes 3 turns b4 u can cast it bcuz if some factor. 1. ur late on clicking it 2. ur lagging.
                so u nid slasher and ulti slash fast damage. oh and u will have a difficult time in PvE if u dont have cyclone btw
                another thing those delp. is for PvE + WB skills nt really a PvP material if ur not a heavy cashier.. so this is my advice whether pick this skill or not
                as i say it depends on ur style of play. have fun knights
                Attached Files
                “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself,
                you will succumb in every battle”

Server: [106] Devil's Trail
                Guild: Sancâ€*uary

Comment

Max passives, max slasher/ulti slasher. Lvl 2 whirlwind/DD for qte, then go for appollo. Skip intercept imo, yes nice pvp skill, but atleast i can more with a maxed ulti slasher and if you can get rage for DD you should win, also intercept has to long cd. Skipping it and getting fast apollo also helps pve. With this build i can tank (ties best in server cuz I need 1 more skillpoint for apollo) score top 5 at wb and top 3 in pvp
                  S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                  Mage: Existence (G.M)
                  BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

IVE MADE UP MY MIND NOW, THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR THOUGHTS, ILL DO WHAT OXYKOTTON SAID... ILL HAVE APPOLOS SHIELD AND LEAVE MY WW LVL 3....

INDEED KNIGHTS SHOULD REALLY HAVE APPOLOS SHIELD MAXED.. I HOPE I CAN MAKE IT TO LEVEL 80 TO COMPLETE THE SKILL TREE I NEED

IM SORRY URIAH BUT A KNIGHT WITH OUT WW IS EASY TO BE KILLED BY ALL CLASSES. LOL BUT I APPRECIATE YOU SHARING YOUR IDEAS.. BUT ANYWAY, GOOD LUCK TO YOUR KNIGHT

I AGREE W/ YOU SMOLDERING, PASSIVES SHOULD BE MAXED.. BUT I WOULD LIKE MY WW IN LVL 3. THOUGH YOU ALSO HAVE AWESOME SKILL TREE BUILD.. GOOD LUCK TO YOU AS WELL..

AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL KNIGHTS PROS!

Click image for larger version

Name:	kiravsl.png
Views:	1
Size:	302.9 KB
ID:	1664352 THIS IS MY WEAKLING KNIGHT.. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                      and im a decent player as well.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
                      Ya you are Oxy

Comment

For *one* skill tree: No intercept as it's too situational. No enhanced delphic as there's really no comfort zone with it as well as you are not a DD - let teammates do their job. You do want to at max slash (eventually) for at least the highest jump of bonus for it. You could stop at WW3 as the boost is mostly linear. You want at *least* two points in delphic for WB - for a knight that doesn't WB with it is asking a (very long term) disadvantage (it's also great for minor DDing). You want Apollo's maxxed for MP runs - else you'll likely never be invited for the higher one or end up being a charity case - but do this for levels 62 and 64 of your build - in preparation for DT (unless they nerf it as they did with TL ages ago).

The real question is - are you an offensive player or a defensive one? It's tough to get everything - and if you do, consider ponying up for two trees.
                        Last edited by KnowingEyes7; 02-20-2013, 09:34 PM. Reason: Nerf recollection of TL. It's a possibility for DT.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                          For *one* skill tree: No intercept as it's too situational. No enhanced delphic as there's really no comfort zone with it as well as you are not a DD - let teammates do their job. You do want to at max slash (eventually) for at least the highest jump of bonus for it. You could stop at WW3 as the boost is mostly linear. You want at *least* two points in delphic for WB - for a knight that doesn't WB with it is asking a (very long term) disadvantage (it's also great for minor DDing). You want Apollo's maxxed for MP runs - else you'll likely never be invited for the higher one or end up being a charity case - but do this for levels 62 and 64 of your build - in preparation for DT (unless they nerf it as they did with TL ages ago).

The real question is - are you an offensive player or a defensive one? It's tough to get everything - and if you do, consider ponying up for two trees.

I would think ED would be great though for WB purposes at least. Not to mention if the player ends up getting pve set they be able to pull off those large moves with ease.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                            I would think ED would be great though for WB purposes at least. Not to mention if the player ends up getting pve set they be able to pull off those large moves with ease.
                            Delphic can be used in the first round with no interruption from WB. EDD takes much longer. Not sure where to use EDD in the optimal WB rotation.

I agree EDD is worth a look... if it weren't dependent on up to three skill points of intercept. It's great for a second skill tree.

Comment

i think it depends on your equip, if u want to go legendary equip, ur build now is very good.
                              Because it will help u to spam WW n ST to eliminate ur enemy
                              SkyFall
                              S106 Devil's Trail
                              Guild : Ramayana
                              Knight

~ Sky is the limit ~

Comment

Working...
                              X