Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In need of pros advice for knight non double skill user!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is the build i use,and it's the best imho... i have reset skills many times and tried many builds.
    from here i'll be working on getting apollo, the enhanced delph isn't really important so i'll be getting that last.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	2
Size:	701.4 KB
ID:	1664426

Comment

I really like ur setup so far, if i were you id just go for maxing my slashers and ww coz the damage increment from level 4->5 in case of slashers is very big and same goes for ww level 3-> 4

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
        Delphic can be used in the first round with no interruption from WB. EDD takes much longer. Not sure where to use EDD in the optimal WB rotation.
        I used to have EDD in my rotation pre-patch and removed it for DD. I still have it but I'll prolly be removing it. Post-patch I don't even have a rotation anymore cause I don't get the double hits anymore. I was getting 9 about 95% of the time...now I get 6 85% of the time and 9 about 5% of the time or so. Really hurt the gold/daru. My biggest beef with the patch.
        Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
        BR: 67K
        Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
          I used to have EDD in my rotation pre-patch and removed it for DD. I still have it but I'll prolly be removing it. Post-patch I don't even have a rotation anymore cause I don't get the double hits anymore. I was getting 9 about 95% of the time...now I get 6 85% of the time and 9 about 5% of the time or so. Really hurt the gold/daru. My biggest beef with the patch.
          You can fire off an EDD in the first round before the WB strikes you? If so, I wanna see it. If not, I don't think you can recover the rage req for it consistently and that quickly works against you - and I'm pretty sure the auto > slash used in the second round (plus the DD) will trump the damage of EDD.

I understand most knights go with the speed revive option (DD, auto > slash, auto, auto > slash, auto, etc. [with or without troops]) or the safe max option (DD, auto > slash, ulti, auto > slashm ulti, etc.) but if the patch messes with double hits, Imma slit wrists.

Comment

did that sword from legend lvl 40 set? or 50's ?
            -----)darky | s115(-------

Comment

You can fire off an EDD in the first round before the WB strikes you? If so, I wanna see it. If not, I don't think you can recover the rage req for it consistently and that quickly works against you - and I'm pretty sure the auto > slash used in the second round (plus the DD) will trump the damage of EDD.

I understand most knights go with the speed revive option (DD, auto > slash, auto, auto > slash, auto, etc. [with or without troops]) or the safe max option (DD, auto > slash, ulti, auto > slashm ulti, etc.) but if the patch messes with double hits, Imma slit wrists.
              Oh no, back before the patch I tried adding it to my rotation. I replaced DD with it and the time it took to pull it off allowed the wb 2 hits on me so I removed it. I really only have it for MPs...I'm such a terrible tank.

Be prepared to slit wrists though...cause it messed with mine big time. I may have 1 or 2 rounds per wb were I get all my attacks off. Normally its 6 though. I think most knights agree...it hit us hard though.
              Yitien:

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                Be prepared to slit wrists though...cause it messed with mine big time. I may have 1 or 2 rounds per wb were I get all my attacks off. Normally its 6 though. I think most knights agree...it hit us hard though.
                {cries**

Comment

{cries**
                  Yea I cried all my tears out when it first happened..I cried like a baby (
                  Yitien:

Comment

Plays song Cry for me argentina
                    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Working...
                    X