Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In need of pros advice for knight non double skill user!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In need of pros advice for knight non double skill user!

HI, IM A LEVEL 60 KNIGHT WHO IS A NON DOUBLE SKILL USER (YET LOL)
    IM FROM SERVER 6 DUSKIN ARENA (COOL SERVER- PLENTY OF ACTIVE PLAYERS )

I WOULD LIKE TO GET YOUR OPINIONS, ADVICES AND COMMENTS AS WELL ABOUT MY SKILL POINTS DISTRIBUTION ( I HOPE YOU DONT MIND LOL)

MY PROBLEM IS IM NOT SURE WHICH SKILLS SHOULD I DISTRIBUTE MY NEXT SKILLS POINTS.
    THIS IS HOW I DISTRIBUTED MY SPs. (KINDLY TAKE A LOOK)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	skill.png
Views:	1
Size:	298.1 KB
ID:	1734469

IM HAVING SECOND THOUGHTS OF WHETHER GETTING MT WW TO LVL3, OR GETTING THE SKILL APPOLO'S SHIELD.

I HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME. I WILL BE GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU GUYS. THANKS

• R21577189
    replied
    Plays song Cry for me argentina

Leave a comment:

• Barbarossa
    replied
    Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
    {cries**
    Yea I cried all my tears out when it first happened..I cried like a baby (

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
    Be prepared to slit wrists though...cause it messed with mine big time. I may have 1 or 2 rounds per wb were I get all my attacks off. Normally its 6 though. I think most knights agree...it hit us hard though.
    {cries**

Leave a comment:

• Barbarossa
    replied
    You can fire off an EDD in the first round before the WB strikes you? If so, I wanna see it. If not, I don't think you can recover the rage req for it consistently and that quickly works against you - and I'm pretty sure the auto > slash used in the second round (plus the DD) will trump the damage of EDD.

I understand most knights go with the speed revive option (DD, auto > slash, auto, auto > slash, auto, etc. [with or without troops]) or the safe max option (DD, auto > slash, ulti, auto > slashm ulti, etc.) but if the patch messes with double hits, Imma slit wrists.
    Oh no, back before the patch I tried adding it to my rotation. I replaced DD with it and the time it took to pull it off allowed the wb 2 hits on me so I removed it. I really only have it for MPs...I'm such a terrible tank.

Be prepared to slit wrists though...cause it messed with mine big time. I may have 1 or 2 rounds per wb were I get all my attacks off. Normally its 6 though. I think most knights agree...it hit us hard though.

Leave a comment:

• theIdark
    replied
    did that sword from legend lvl 40 set? or 50's ?

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
    I used to have EDD in my rotation pre-patch and removed it for DD. I still have it but I'll prolly be removing it. Post-patch I don't even have a rotation anymore cause I don't get the double hits anymore. I was getting 9 about 95% of the time...now I get 6 85% of the time and 9 about 5% of the time or so. Really hurt the gold/daru. My biggest beef with the patch.
    You can fire off an EDD in the first round before the WB strikes you? If so, I wanna see it. If not, I don't think you can recover the rage req for it consistently and that quickly works against you - and I'm pretty sure the auto > slash used in the second round (plus the DD) will trump the damage of EDD.

I understand most knights go with the speed revive option (DD, auto > slash, auto, auto > slash, auto, etc. [with or without troops]) or the safe max option (DD, auto > slash, ulti, auto > slashm ulti, etc.) but if the patch messes with double hits, Imma slit wrists.

Leave a comment:

• Barbarossa
    replied
    Delphic can be used in the first round with no interruption from WB. EDD takes much longer. Not sure where to use EDD in the optimal WB rotation.
    I used to have EDD in my rotation pre-patch and removed it for DD. I still have it but I'll prolly be removing it. Post-patch I don't even have a rotation anymore cause I don't get the double hits anymore. I was getting 9 about 95% of the time...now I get 6 85% of the time and 9 about 5% of the time or so. Really hurt the gold/daru. My biggest beef with the patch.

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    I really like ur setup so far, if i were you id just go for maxing my slashers and ww coz the damage increment from level 4->5 in case of slashers is very big and same goes for ww level 3-> 4

Leave a comment:

• R24465997
    replied
    this is the build i use,and it's the best imho... i have reset skills many times and tried many builds.
    from here i'll be working on getting apollo, the enhanced delph isn't really important so i'll be getting that last.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	2
Size:	701.4 KB
ID:	1664426

Leave a comment:

• SkyRaid
    replied
    i think it depends on your equip, if u want to go legendary equip, ur build now is very good.
    Because it will help u to spam WW n ST to eliminate ur enemy

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
    I would think ED would be great though for WB purposes at least. Not to mention if the player ends up getting pve set they be able to pull off those large moves with ease.
    Delphic can be used in the first round with no interruption from WB. EDD takes much longer. Not sure where to use EDD in the optimal WB rotation.

I agree EDD is worth a look... if it weren't dependent on up to three skill points of intercept. It's great for a second skill tree.

Leave a comment:

• Oxykotton
    replied
    For *one* skill tree: No intercept as it's too situational. No enhanced delphic as there's really no comfort zone with it as well as you are not a DD - let teammates do their job. You do want to at max slash (eventually) for at least the highest jump of bonus for it. You could stop at WW3 as the boost is mostly linear. You want at *least* two points in delphic for WB - for a knight that doesn't WB with it is asking a (very long term) disadvantage (it's also great for minor DDing). You want Apollo's maxxed for MP runs - else you'll likely never be invited for the higher one or end up being a charity case - but do this for levels 62 and 64 of your build - in preparation for DT (unless they nerf it as they did with TL ages ago).

The real question is - are you an offensive player or a defensive one? It's tough to get everything - and if you do, consider ponying up for two trees.

I would think ED would be great though for WB purposes at least. Not to mention if the player ends up getting pve set they be able to pull off those large moves with ease.

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    For *one* skill tree: No intercept as it's too situational. No enhanced delphic as there's really no comfort zone with it as well as you are not a DD - let teammates do their job. You do want to at max slash (eventually) for at least the highest jump of bonus for it. You could stop at WW3 as the boost is mostly linear. You want at *least* two points in delphic for WB - for a knight that doesn't WB with it is asking a (very long term) disadvantage (it's also great for minor DDing). You want Apollo's maxxed for MP runs - else you'll likely never be invited for the higher one or end up being a charity case - but do this for levels 62 and 64 of your build - in preparation for DT (unless they nerf it as they did with TL ages ago).

The real question is - are you an offensive player or a defensive one? It's tough to get everything - and if you do, consider ponying up for two trees.
    Last edited by KnowingEyes7; 02-20-2013, 09:34 PM. Reason: Nerf recollection of TL. It's a possibility for DT.

Leave a comment:

• Bergess
    replied
    Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
    and im a decent player as well.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Ya you are Oxy

Leave a comment:

Working...
X