Refined Goddes Blessing vs. Prestine Aegis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refined Goddes Blessing vs. Prestine Aegis

Sorry for being lazy searching for the topic but i wanna know whats the best astral, refined goddess blessing or prestine aegis for a lvl 47 knight. thanks..

Goddess Blessing will do more for you if you don't want both

Comment

You can't do both anyway.

In single user dungeons, Aegis Major should be better since the damage are low and you save on HP pots.

For PVP, it is still arguable. Just consider if an opponent does 1200 damage to you.
      Level 5 Refined Goddess Blessing will take 15% off. That's 180 damage
      Level 5 Aegis Major will take 200 damage.
      It seems that Aegis Major will be better.

If an opponent does 3000 damage to you, then Refined Goddess Blessing will do better.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

thanks.. its better to have goddess of blessing on higher lvls..

Comment

I think we're more concerned about high damage in PVP. The difference between 180 and 200 is not huge, but if the opponent does a lot more damage, then Goddess Blessing is better.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

by both I meant swapping them for the right situation, but when you take the game in general overall, Goddess Blessing has far more use than Aegis

Comment

I would Suggest as a Knight that you don't use either one at lvl 47, im lvl 55 knight on S111 and I have an orange goddess blessing but only swap it in with Pdef when I know ill be fighting mages, With the 4 slots you have at the moment I would suggest using PATK, MDEF, BLOCK, and Will Destoryer, or PDEF
              Me personally I wont be adding my Goddess Blessing Permently until it is Lvl 5 and ill be swaping it with my Pdef, at Lvl 60 ill be adding lvl 5 illusion. Hope this helps you it has made my charcter very strong.

Comment

BTW aegis is pretty much useless when you get over lvl 45

Comment

goddess blessing scales with level... aegis does not...

Comment

Originally posted by R27511353 View Post
                    BTW aegis is pretty much useless when you get over lvl 45
                    Depends on your defenses. General rule of thumb in PvP is that if your defenses ~ opponent's offense, aegis > goddes' blessing. For example: mages facing other mages. If both characters have identical gems, guild skills, etc. both their attack and defense values will be pretty close to each other; furthermore, since the majority (thunderer and delphics being the only exception) of mage abilities deal the least (or tie for the least) in terms of % damage modifiers, mage vs. mage battles are kinda' silly and the damage values will be quite poor. This would be a perfect example of when aegis trumps goddes' blessing.

Comment

so aegis is worthless as previous ppl pointed out

Comment

Just use your mind. (well, i should say, "use a calculator"!)

Provided that the aegis and the goddess blessing astral (purple or orange that may be) are of the same level.
                        Aegis is better if the opponent/enemies's damage is BELOW 1325..
                        Goddess Blessing is better is the opponent/enemies's damage is ABOVE 1325...

So meaning, aegis is more useful in early level catacomb and (almost all) mpds than goddess blessing.

Aegis is of the same caliber as the goddess blessing.
                        The use of these astrals are SITUATIONAL.

Aegis is good for players who have high defense AND for weak enemies.
                        Goddess blessing is good for strong enemies AND for players with low defense.
                        If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
                        -quoted from R.K.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                          You can't do both anyway.

In single user dungeons, Aegis Major should be better since the damage are low and you save on HP pots.

For PVP, it is still arguable. Just consider if an opponent does 1200 damage to you.
                          Level 5 Refined Goddess Blessing will take 15% off. That's 180 damage
                          Level 5 Aegis Major will take 200 damage.
                          It seems that Aegis Major will be better.

If an opponent does 3000 damage to you, then Refined Goddess Blessing will do better.
                          very well said..
                          even 1500 damage refine goddess blessing will do better..
                          next in dungeons.. when u reach lvl 55 +.. bosses hits harder in this said dungeons so again goddess blessing is better.
                          last..if u are talking about the mobs inside the dungeon.. yes they have low damage..but they cant kill its a waste of Hp pots..but if u have covenant..goddess blessing again..

so in general.. Goddess Blessing FTW

Comment

ok Blue earth you make a point but if agis is good aginst week enemes then you don't need to worrie about DEF just how fast you can kill them

Comment

dis regard I read your post wrong, I see what you saying
                              blue

Comment

Working...
                              X