Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

SUGGESTION....Remove stun for cata bosses lvl 50+....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUGGESTION....Remove stun for cata bosses lvl 50+....

I am merely suggesting that since we cannot stun those damn eyeball bosses w/ Holy Seal, then they shouldn't not be able to stun us(they do enough as it is w/ lowering PATK & MATK + PDEF & MDEF). Also you should remove the "revive" balen cost from catacombs(R2 already makes enough from other things). I am told MDEF helps to negate the stun, I say it is **. If MDEF negates stun, or chance for stun, how high does it need it to be?

Your BR is not high enough to beat Fearful Faye.

I understand it is totally frustrating. After you passed a certain BR, you wouldn't even care about Fearful Faye anymore..
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Hmmm... my character Urania comes to halfway the lowest HP level of Fearful Faye. Am I almost there?
      Server: S126 - Wilderiver
      Character: Urania
      Class: Knight

Comment

Originally posted by Ketis View Post
        I am merely suggesting that since we cannot stun those damn eyeball bosses w/ Holy Seal, then they shouldn't not be able to stun us(they do enough as it is w/ lowering PATK & MATK + PDEF & MDEF). Also you should remove the "revive" balen cost from catacombs(R2 already makes enough from other things). I am told MDEF helps to negate the stun, I say it is **. If MDEF negates stun, or chance for stun, how high does it need it to be?
        Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        Your BR is not high enough to beat Fearful Faye.

I understand it is totally frustrating. After you passed a certain BR, you wouldn't even care about Fearful Faye anymore..
        I agree with Condor. What's your BR? I got to lvl 85 myself at level 42. Haven't tried going any higher since, am now 44. So it's possible once you have a decent enough BR. And really, it's supposed to be tough...

Comment

I just cleared L89 of the Catacombs at L53 - can't get past the next Fearful Faye, but I'm gonna wait until I hit L55 before trying. Mind you I don't push it that much. But the stun is bloody annoying, particularly from the Eyes of Tenacor that I go through to build rage before facing Faye v9 or whatever it is.

Mind you, I also haven't maxed out my gems yet - busy converting them now for when I hit L55.
          Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
          Kabam Server 1 - US West
          Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
          S5 - Roaring Wetlands
          Guild: Saga

Comment

dont forget that the game must be a bit challenging for us, lvl 70+ players. Therefore some parts of the game must be harder otherwise I would have quit a long time ago :-)

Comment

I didn't exactly say that I couldn't beat it(cause I have beaten lvl 100 cata boss), just don't see the point, if it can stun us, we should be able to stun it in return. My BR is 38628, & MDEF is 9467.

Comment

...if it can stun us, we should be able to stun it in return.
                In many games/MMOs, there are skills the AI can use on us that trump everything we have. There are also skills we can use normally that the AI can ignore. Expecting our stun to affect mobs/bosses is likely a lost cause.

Comment

I just got to ask, Does the Fearful Eye have a brain? If so it must be real small since it really just acts on instinct. You know what that means? Small brains have harder time to stun. Its just a thought, but really ask these things first. I just passed the lvl 50 Catacombs at lvl 44 cause I needed to get the proper gear to increase my BR. It's like saying "I don't understand how to play this game and I want to make a fool of my self by complaining to everyone about it!"

Comment

Working...
                  X