Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Need help? Found a bug? For faster assistance, join our Discord: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Gb participants

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Gb participants

    can i suggest for large pack participants in GB. guild lvl arise and member too. but for the participant is limited. many needs insignia and reputation. i think lot of way and solution for this. but i suggest if a guild win in battle. participants take full rewards and for the not participants takes half? do you think it can.. same also in loser guild. so all players want to join gb takes fair game.. thnx.

  • #2
    This has been suggested many times already. Have you considered the TERRIBLE lag even more participants will bring?! I can already barely see what's going on at certain points, let alone if 100 characters are running about instead of 50...

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
      This has been suggested many times already. Have you considered the TERRIBLE lag even more participants will bring?! I can already barely see what's going on at certain points, let alone if 100 characters are running about instead of 50...
      Uhh sweetie - 50 per team, two teams - 100 characters running about.
      Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

      Malfaedor
      Kabam Server 1 - US West
      Guild: MntyPython

      General Zod
      S5 - Roaring Wetlands
      Guild: Saga

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Rex_Typhoon View Post
        Uhh sweetie - 50 per team, two teams - 100 characters running about.
        On each side... *nice recovery of myself there... phew...* It's because we never have 50 actives to begin with, and we're already lagging like crazy. So let alone if 200 (yay!) ppl are running around...


        *mutters* Damn Rexes these days...

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
          This has been suggested many times already. Have you considered the TERRIBLE lag even more participants will bring?! I can already barely see what's going on at certain points, let alone if 100 characters are running about instead of 50...
          Well, I think ehmz09 means "let the amount of participants still the same and also give the honor and insignia to those who can't participate in GB because they can't be online that time or the amount of participants is exceeded. They want those honor and insignia too. Just have some trouble participating GB."

          If ehmz09 means like this, we don't need to concern about lag because the amount of participants will still be the same.
          Before posting any new thread use the search tool please. Don't spam our forum.
          Just like you, we don't want to search every single thread for what we are searching for or before we make a new thread either.
          Thanks for those who use search tool.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by chinabig View Post
            Well, I think ehmz09 means "let the amount of participants still the same and also give the honor and insignia to those who can't participate in GB because they can't be online that time or the amount of participants is exceeded. They want those honor and insignia too. Just have some trouble participating GB."

            If ehmz09 means like this, we don't need to concern about lag because the amount of participants will still be the same.
            =_= Get rewards for doing absolutely nothing? No health pots wasted, no troops wasted, no nothing, and ppl want rewards for that?!
            If some ppl never get to fight a GB, you've got several options, really: 1) get stronger so the Guild Officers and Masters pick you for the 50 players, 2) Go to another guild where a spot is guaranteed, 3) talk to your (A)GM and GOs about a rotating participant schedule.

            But rewards for sitting on your *** doing nothing?? Aw hell no!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
              =_= Get rewards for doing absolutely nothing? No health pots wasted, no troops wasted, no nothing, and ppl want rewards for that?!
              If some ppl never get to fight a GB, you've got several options, really: 1) get stronger so the Guild Officers and Masters pick you for the 50 players, 2) Go to another guild where a spot is guaranteed, 3) talk to your (A)GM and GOs about a rotating participant schedule.

              But rewards for sitting on your *** doing nothing?? Aw hell no!
              Yes, it is. I was just talking about from the other way what he wanted to say.
              No way, lol. Even half is too much.
              Before posting any new thread use the search tool please. Don't spam our forum.
              Just like you, we don't want to search every single thread for what we are searching for or before we make a new thread either.
              Thanks for those who use search tool.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by chinabig View Post
                Yes, it is. I was just talking about from the other way what he wanted to say.
                No way, lol. Even half is too much.
                I know, wasn't directed specifically at you ^_^

                Comment


                • #9
                  maybe 1/4? what do you think and for those online only.. and cant participate in battle...

                  CreamySaucepan i think you are one of BR highest in ur guild. how about the low-mid BR. if u expeirience it. you will know..

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ehmz09 View Post
                    maybe 1/4? what do you think and for those online only.. and cant participate in battle...

                    CreamySaucepan i think you are one of BR highest in ur guild. how about the low-mid BR. if u expeirience it. you will know..
                    Well, *all* guild members get the soul crystals at the end of the week.

                    Even though my BR is very high for my level, I'm far from one of the highest in the guild. And trust me, I've been a (relatively) squishy beginner as well, being trampled on in GBs. But maybe apart from the #1 and #2 guild on our server, the rest of the guilds never have 50 active ppl in GBs. So we don't have your problem.

                    Still: you can rotate your members in GBs. Let the lowbies in battles taht are a guaranteed win. But I really don't feel like giving rewards to ppl that don't do anything (even though they want to).

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Players don't really want to participate in GB. They just want the rewards.

                      I prefer something which reward players according to damage dealt and damage taken.
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                        Players don't really want to participate in GB. They just want the rewards.

                        I prefer something which reward players according to damage dealt and damage taken.
                        Commensurate with level then ... it should be a sliding scale.
                        Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

                        Malfaedor
                        Kabam Server 1 - US West
                        Guild: MntyPython

                        General Zod
                        S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                        Guild: Saga

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                          Players don't really want to participate in GB. They just want the rewards.

                          I prefer something which reward players according to damage dealt and damage taken.
                          They want to sit AFK and go watch television... Annoys the bejeesuz outta me..
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                            They want to sit AFK and go watch television... Annoys the bejeesuz outta me..
                            I just want to smash ppls heads in... Does that make me an avid player or kind of disturbed?? ^_^

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                              I just want to smash ppls heads in... Does that make me an avid player or kind of disturbed?? ^_^
                              It makes you all the more desirable in my eyes.
                              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X