Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Need help? Found a bug? For faster assistance, join our Discord: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Gb participants

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I think what I am about to add here is going to make Ginger's mouth drop. I agree on the in-actives in the guild battle. I really don't want to add my feelings into my suggestions but it is annoying as hell that they just sit there in the GB while others do all the hard work. But I think what is being said is that there are active members who are unable to participate in guilds because of the fact. One their level does not meet the guild leaders requirements, all Guilds want the win no matter what. And Two I think it would be far worse for those who are off-line to get rewards as well.

    For those who are inactive for 50% of the battle, I honestly think that they should receive half of the winnings. And for those who are actively on line wishing they could get into the GB should also get Half. All while those who sit off line get nothing at all.

    Another suggestion I saw in the past for GB was to have an auto eject system for when a member sits too long in one position(it was even suggested by me on another site for the Battle ground.)

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by beaeo View Post
      I agree on the in-actives in the guild battle. I really don't want to add my feelings into my suggestions but it is annoying as hell that they just sit there in the GB while others do all the hard work. But I think what is being said is that there are active members who are unable to participate in guilds because of the fact. One their level does not meet the guild leaders requirements, all Guilds want the win no matter what. And Two I think it would be far worse for those who are off-line to get rewards as well.

      For those who are inactive for 50% of the battle, I honestly think that they should receive half of the winnings. And for those who are actively on line wishing they could get into the GB should also get Half. All while those who sit off line get nothing at all.

      Another suggestion I saw in the past for GB was to have an auto eject system for when a member sits too long in one position(it was even suggested by me on another site for the Battle ground.)
      Part of the problem is player greed. They want to be a part of the winning team. players flock to the top two guilds and then complain that they don't get to play.

      It really is a double edged sword that really bites you on the a$$.

      inactivity should also take into account whether they are talking on not. My guild for example is right on the cusp of being able to finish a guild battle in the 20 minutes. So for many battles we just sit on a tower not moving and chat, instead of wasting HP, troops and guild contribution.
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
        inactivity should also take into account whether they are talking on not. My guild for example is right on the cusp of being able to finish a guild battle in the 20 minutes. So for many battles we just sit on a tower not moving and chat, instead of wasting HP, troops and guild contribution.
        I'm Sorry I should have phrased that a little better. The guild I am in would be able to actively take a tower in 20 minutes of guilds that have no players or hardly any players on as well. But much like everyone else not wanting to waste HP, troops, and guild contributions is understandable for a lot of us. Another guild I was in on another server Kicked me out of the guild because of the "Fact" I did not want to waste any HP, troops, or contributions of my own to get HP packets from the guild shop. Especially when those contributions can be used for something far greater like Skills which just seem to double in price at every level. Or if needed when I can never get them when I need them Luck stones.

        But all in all what I meant was when they just sit there doing absolutely nothing - Not talking or moving. Otherwise seen as Complete-in-activity.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by beaeo View Post
          But all in all what I meant was when they just sit there doing absolutely nothing - Not talking or moving. Otherwise seen as Complete-in-activity.
          I'm a pedantic SOAB... just had to be sure...
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

          Comment


          • #20
            Well, let's view it from the other side.
            If players who can't participate can get rewards, players who won't participate can also get rewards.
            What do I mean? Easy. I mean lazy players. They will go along the way as if they are the players who can't participate and win the rewards by doing nothing.
            Where can you get a reward by doing nothing? You won't find anywhere in your life. So, it's not good to give the reward to those who are not in the GB.

            My best suggestion to those who can't participate(but they want so much) is to change the server with the time zone that will suit them.
            Before posting any new thread use the search tool please. Don't spam our forum.
            Just like you, we don't want to search every single thread for what we are searching for or before we make a new thread either.
            Thanks for those who use search tool.

            Comment


            • #21
              any continuation? !! zzzz

              Comment

              Working...
              X