Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• honor gain.

http://wartune.r2games.com/guide/view?id=256

as this page says, " A player’s level directly affects the maximum amount of Honor a player may obtain. A player may level up to increase this Honor limit."

what does this mean? the higher level a player is, the more honor he gets? or just the honor gained per day? or the maximum honor he can have? if there's such a limit whats the honor limit for each level?

and how much honor per kill in bg each rank gives? (if the opponent has less honor)
    Last edited by shynnblue; 02-20-2013, 10:00 AM.

Originally posted by shynnblue View Post
    http://wartune.r2games.com/guide/view?id=256

as this page says, " A player’s level directly affects the maximum amount of Honor a player may obtain. A player may level up to increase this Honor limit."

what does this mean? the higher level a player is, the more honor he gets? or just the honor gained per day? or the maximum honor he can have? if there's such a limit whats the honor limit for each level?

and how much honor per kill in bg each rank gives? (if the opponent has less honor)
    It means the higher lvl the more honor you can get that day.

for lvl 70 that means you maximum can get 3k honor that day if i recall right from players i talked to.

The amount of honor you get per kill is all based on the player LVL or is it honor lvl i cant remember

Comment

Originally posted by Nimras186 View Post
      It means the higher lvl the more honor you can get that day.

for lvl 70 that means you maximum can get 3k honor that day if i recall right from players i talked to.

The amount of honor you get per kill is all based on the player LVL or is it honor lvl i cant remember
      but on the webpage it says "The maximum amount of Honor a player may obtain each day is 3000", so that means any player at any level can get 3000 honor max per day? (if i dont remember wrong)

i remember i got more honor per kill after i ranked up.. so it might be related to honor rank

Comment

no i believe its the max honor you can have total it says right in the help box in arena shop that the max you can gain a day is 3k it doesnt specify a level

Comment

Originally posted by BlackJackel View Post
          no i believe its the max honor you can have total it says right in the help box in arena shop that the max you can gain a day is 3k it doesnt specify a level
          if that is true, does anyone know how much maximum honor one can get at each level?

Comment

from what i understand, the 3000 honor per day limit is universal, regardless of honor or rank. the honor you get from kills is based on your level vs the player's level as well as the difference in cumulative honor between players.

killing someone of higher rank than you (warrior vs elite warrior, for example) will result in you gaining more honor than killing someone of the same rank as you. killing someone at crusader level and above while you're below crusader level can range from 50 honor per kill to as much as 300 honor or more.

to answer your question, killing someone of lower rank gives at least 10 honor and as much as 35 honor or more.

Comment

Max honor gain each day regardless of level is 3k.

That said, increasing one's honor rank (not character level) increases the MINIMUM (and possibly maximum as well - wouldn't know since I was always highest honor rank on my server) amount of honor gained per kill. Assuming I remember correctly, here's an example: I would gain 70-something honor per kill (no matter how low in rank someone was that I'd kill) as High Commander; then as Imperial Commander I would gain 90-something honor per kill (again, no matter how low in rank the target was). Of course, Lord Divine always nets 0 honor per kill since the final honor cap is 240k.

In a nut shell: you will gain more honor per kill as you increase in honor rank (not player level). Just another poorly worded description.

Comment

Originally posted by SinnedWill View Post
                Max honor gain each day regardless of level is 3k.

That said, increasing one's honor rank (not character level) increases the MINIMUM (and possibly maximum as well - wouldn't know since I was always highest honor rank on my server) amount of honor gained per kill. Assuming I remember correctly, here's an example: I would gain 70-something honor per kill (no matter how low in rank someone was that I'd kill) as High Commander; then as Imperial Commander I would gain 90-something honor per kill (again, no matter how low in rank the target was). Of course, Lord Divine always nets 0 honor per kill since the final honor cap is 240k.

In a nut shell: you will gain more honor per kill as you increase in honor rank (not player level). Just another poorly worded description.
                thanks SinnedWill, exactly the answer i was looking for!
                what about the amount of honor lost for dying? i heard it is about 400 honor regardless of rank (but may depends on vip level too but lets put that aside)

thanks again so much for clarifying
                Last edited by shynnblue; 02-20-2013, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R26326601 View Post
                  from what i understand, the 3000 honor per day limit is universal, regardless of honor or rank. the honor you get from kills is based on your level vs the player's level as well as the difference in cumulative honor between players.

killing someone of higher rank than you (warrior vs elite warrior, for example) will result in you gaining more honor than killing someone of the same rank as you. killing someone at crusader level and above while you're below crusader level can range from 50 honor per kill to as much as 300 honor or more.

to answer your question, killing someone of lower rank gives at least 10 honor and as much as 35 honor or more.
                  Level plays no part in honor gain values. It's your honor rank that determines the minimum amount of honor gained per kill (minimum being killing players with lower ranks than your own). Also, the maximum amount of honor someone can GAIN from a single kill is 200 (possibly more if killing someone on a 5+ kill streak) unless they're using a double-honor scroll (which I never tried, so I couldn't tell ya').

Comment

Originally posted by shynnblue View Post
                    thanks SinnedWill, exactly the answer i was looking for!
                    what about the amount of honor lost for dying? i heard it is about 400 honor regardless of rank (but may depends on vip level too but lets put that aside)

also, then the sentence on the page " A player’s level directly affects the maximum amount of Honor a player may obtain. A player may level up to increase this Honor limit." .. does it signify anything?

thanks again so much for clarifying
                    I don't recall the rank vs. rank gains/losses, sorry. I DO recall losing 480 honor from a single death before I became VIP 9, however. Regardless, I DO know that the maximum honor one can GAIN per kill is 200 (I've let people as low as private rank and as high as high commander rank kill me -as lord divine- and they all get 200 honor), but none of them were using double-honor scrolls (I have no experience with these myself, nor have I seen anyone that has killed me using them).

As for the sentence, I believe it is a misclarification in which it SHOULD state: "A player's [honor rank determines the amount of Honor a player may obtain]. A player may [increase their honor rank to increase the amount of honor earned from each victory in combat]." - THIS would be the most accurate way to describe how the system is.

You're very welcome.

-Sinner (s7)

Comment

Working...
                    X