Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion : Please ban the cheater...

as my thread title..

Can R2Games ban the cheater and not let them use Cheat...

You are being Vague. Is there a specific cheater? If so you can file a ticket

Here ---> http://tickets.r2games.com
    Morganna
    Server: 112 Seven-Realm: 49 Mage
    Guild: FREEDOM

Need To File A Ticket?

Comment

Originally posted by idnshu View Post
      as my thread title..

Can R2Games ban the cheater and not let them use Cheat...
      Best... suggestion... evah... Can't believe no one else came up with this before!

Comment

yes... this is the best sugestion
        until now... R2 legalize cheating attempt. for example : astral cheat, ilegal ballens
        R2 should have a way to know the cheater (must ask their IT guy to do it)... but they're not

R2 said : We Love Cheater Cheating is an ART

and us, legit player, only able to watch silently

Comment

Originally posted by Moriganna View Post
          You are being Vague. Is there a specific cheater? If so you can file a ticket

Here ---> http://tickets.r2games.com
          I already sent many ticket
          and the only thing they do is... asking me to proof, bla bla bla. After 1 or 2 reply, they do nothing and ignore my ticket
          they just act dumb, coz they love cheater

Comment

and the only thing they do is... asking me to proof, bla bla bla. After 1 or 2 reply, they do nothing and ignore my ticket
            Of course you need proof...! You can't just go about accusing people of whatever without proof! If you think said cheaters use an astral hack, ss their astrals and astral value. If you think they have a gem hack, ss their equipment with said gems.

Comment

This game have bad security. I believe a lot of players still use illegal balens, and R2 can not hold. All the problem comes from the "earn balens". if there is a moderator or GM from Indonesia or Malaysia please PM me, I will give all the evidence that I have.

Comment

Originally posted by Hebihime View Post
                This game have bad security. I believe a lot of players still use illegal balens, and R2 can not hold. All the problem comes from the "earn balens". if there is a moderator or GM from Indonesia or Malaysia please PM me, I will give all the evidence that I have.
                They're busier than you. You PM them or file a ticket with your evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                  They're busier than you. You PM them or file a ticket with your evidence.
                  muahahaha... their job is to keep the game running properly.

File ticket is wasting time.

Comment

Originally posted by Hebihime View Post
                    muahahaha... their job is to keep the game running properly.
                    Exactly, so they don't have time to PM you... *rolls eyes* But since you're too lazy/egocentric/proud to file a ticket or PM them, don't complain if they don't deal with the cheaters in a timely manner. You have a chance to help em. If you don't take it; keep quiet.

Comment

Its easier for players to whine about **** than do actually do something about it. My guess is the player is legit and is able to play the game better than them so therefore they have to cheat...why else wouldn't they provide proof? Its simple. As Creamy said...post a ticket or pm a Mod about it. If not...quit QQ about it. Its not complicated. To report a cheater it takes a bit more than just a ticket saying "I think player x is cheating...they are better than me so therefore they have to be cheating." That doesn't go a long way...
                      Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                      BR: 67K
                      Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Hang on wait! There are players that don;t play by the rules!?

Who knew!?

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                          Best... suggestion... evah... Can't believe no one else came up with this before!
                          Says the haxx0r.

LOLZSAUCE!

Seriously though - if you're convinced someone is a hacker/cheater, take the time, find the evidence, submit the ticket ... if you can't do that, then STHU about it. Trust me - you found 1 person on 1 server that you think is a haxx0r - how many people play the game on how many servers - and you expect R2 (or Kabam or Armorgames) to go through each player with a fine tooth comb for cheating? Give them the evidence and they will follow up on it. Otherwise you're wasting their time, time that can be better spent responding to MY tickets.
                          Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
                          Kabam Server 1 - US West
                          Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
                          S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                          Guild: Saga

Comment

HERE IS A THOUGHT!! They flipping pay for their stuff!

If there was a god I would ask him/her "Why did you make 80% of the world's population so stupid". If I did that I would probably get an answer of "Because its funny!"

Comment

This thread is getting a bit hostile, so I'm gonna close it.

If you think anyone is cheating, you must take a screenshot to show how you think they are cheating (stats, astrals, weird announcements, whatever) and send it in a ticket. So many players are accused of cheating all the time that they need some sort of proof to take the time to investigate- as they are not going on any wild goose chases just because someone doesn't like someone else or got beat by someone.
                              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                              X