• Show
Clear All

• More VIP benefits and levels.

Click image for larger version

Name:	VIP level.png
Views:	1
Size:	262.9 KB
ID:	1734473

Can you please add some VIP levels beyond 9, maybe add some new levels, more daily quests, farm options, etc. Seems odd that you would limit a bonus for people that spend, not essentially more things that directly affect BR or PvP bonuses,
    but some extra things to do...or just more exp and kyanite...forget the alchemy.

Groan Cashers and their give me give me give me ****. You get enough as it is. Maybe they should make a cash only server for you if you pay them enough for it. Keep this in mine Beggars can't be choosers, get a life so that you have more to choose from.

Comment

Originally posted by beaeo View Post
      Groan Cashers and their give me give me give me ****. You get enough as it is. Maybe they should make a cash only server for you if you pay them enough for it. Keep this in mine Beggars can't be choosers, get a life so that you have more to choose from.
      wow... you sure make your feelings known don't you... this is the feedback and suggestions forum... you know where feelings don't come into it...
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

I do wish there was at least a token gesture when hitting VIP9... even an automated e-mail expressing canned appreciation would be nice. I also think there should be a tad more difference between VIP8's and VIP9's weekly gift pack. Don't get me wrong, I spent the cash for specific reasons and still enjoy the game regardless. I think most go after VIP9 primarily for the honor benefit, but I do agree that "growth points" should be applicable towards something, other than an empty system message, when making purchases after hitting VIP9.

I checked 7Road, and they only have up to VIP9, so it's doubtful R2 would create additional levels (or even could, from a developmental or contractual standpoint).
        Last edited by Keeshond; 02-21-2013, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Who said there was any real feeling in it? Its simple criticism made to seem like I am giving my feelings do you know what that means?

Comment

Working...
          X