This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild fixing GB week after week

On s113, Guild TITANS is fixing GuildBattle week after week to their ends. They have accepted mercenaries each single week, on one occasion from 3 different Guilds, to make sure the contest runs their way. They have also sent their people out to other Guilds in that regard. They are routinely accepting the #1 Char on the Server into their Guild for GBs, thus ensuring they win, simply because he is so overpowered. Battles they would have lost for sure during the last weeks, they won because of him.

They are actually cheating the System, players and even r2 by abusing a flaw in game design. The mercenaries as well as the guild mentioned earn honor, Insignias, but more important SoulStones and training whips they dont deserve - each week. It has been reported to r2 using the ticket System, but it seems that hasnt changed anything. The competition falls behind more and more, even on Individual level, as Titans members enjoy highest rewards week after week, but not because of their own Strength or capabilites, but just because of the guildkick/apply mechanism allowing that kind of abuse. Theres no catching up in soul engraving rly if the opponent simply earns 50 more a week in a week where they shouldnt have earend any at all. In regards to Training whips, the abuse borders on fraud, simply because training bought with Balens is devalued by the practice of mentioned Guild. THEY get something for free unjustified which other people pay real money for.

I urge r2 to look into this.

Ceres
    KAOS
    s113
    Last edited by Kastergir; 02-20-2013, 04:57 PM.

I can stand behind this treat and fully agree with this, this has to come to and end asap or there will be a lot of people who are cash players leaving this game, if you need proofe of this I will be one of them who will leave it, you can go and check my Account how much I have spend and I will spend more if this will be resolved, meanwhile I won;t put a cent into this game anymore from now on till this is sorted

Server s113
    AKA: Skyline

Comment

get a bigger guild n stop it coz r2 won't! one uber toon will never kill synergy on s119 so grow n destroy them is my only advice!

Comment

You obviosuly havent experienced anything like what we did in the past weeks yet . I can give you my word: this Char decides Wars. When you have two Guilds almost matched in strength, and then one of them pulls an uberchar like him, the other one has no way of defending or taking towers fast enough to win. Actually, there is no defending or taking towers anymore if he is in the enemies team on that tower. While we CAN def or take towers against their strongest, if he is NOT there.
        Last edited by Kastergir; 02-20-2013, 05:26 PM.

Comment

I agree with this r2 needs to take care of all people who abuse the systerm

Comment

Old news. All you can hope for in a future patch is for them to lock GBs for a week at the start on day one.

Comment

I know its old news. Still felt like bringing it up again after loosing the 5th Battle we should have won out of 6 against this Guild. Its coming to a point where it discourages people much to go on playing. IN addition, I hear come next maint, being kicked of or leaving a Guild will lock you out of GB for a certain time. Not sure whether its true, but one can hope.

Comment

i agree this must be fix.

Comment

Originally posted by Kastergir View Post
                  I know its old news. Still felt like bringing it up again after loosing the 5th Battle we should have won out of 6 against this Guild. Its coming to a point where it discourages people much to go on playing. IN addition, I hear come next maint, being kicked of or leaving a Guild will lock you out of GB for a certain time. Not sure whether its true, but one can hope.
                  No way for the kicking/leaving leading to a force out of GB. Leads to abuse. Don't wish for this.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                    No way for the kicking/leaving leading to a force out of GB. Leads to abuse. Don't wish for this.
                    I am sure thing wishing for this! If People would be stupid enough to abuse this, they would stop after a short while, realizing the overall number of players able to participate in this weeks GBs has dwindled much. Also, would force/give more meaning to being member of a guild - instead of just reward whoring, which is what it is for too many on our Server. I have seen it in action in other games I played, worked perfectly well.

Why assume the worst? Could be it leads to LESS senseless kicking or Guild hopping if its coming with dire consequences?
                    Last edited by Kastergir; 02-21-2013, 03:18 AM.

Comment

some sort of obstacle should be there , thats not personal or not releated with only our GB..Otherwise some people keeps gettin undeserved rewards and players like us will quit cuz we are paying this stuff which they get by missuse of kicking !!!

Comment

I am sure thing wishing for this! If People would be stupid enough to abuse this, they would stop after a short while, realizing the overall number of players able to participate in this weeks GBs has dwindled much. Also, would force/give more meaning to being member of a guild - instead of just reward whoring, which is what it is for too many on our Server. I have seen it in action in other games I played, worked perfectly well.

Why assume the worst? Could be it leads to LESS senseless kicking or Guild hopping if its coming with dire consequences?
                        Why assume the worst? It's human nature to *do* the worst.

Comment

Why assume the worst? It's human nature to *do* the worst.
                          I found misanthropy leads to an unhappy Life. Judging whole of humanity by the experiences made with only a few of them leads to fallacies . Furthermore, whos to claim theyd really know whats within Humans nature ? Any notion can be true. So can mine.

Comment

I found misanthropy leads to an unhappy Life. Judging whole of humanity by the experiences made with only a few of them leads to fallacies . Furthermore, whos to claim theyd really know whats within Humans nature ? Any notion can be true. So can mine.
                            Said misanthropy though is the desire of some individuals. Developers/programmers have to prepare for this select group. Ignore the problem(s) and they tempt fate. Companies usually do not let this sort of issue slide. There is no need to "judge the whole of humanity" when a select few can wreak havoc.

Comment

Said misanthropy though is the desire of some individuals. Developers/programmers have to prepare for this select group. Ignore the problem(s) and they tempt fate. Companies usually do not let this sort of issue slide. There is no need to "judge the whole of humanity" when a select few can wreak havoc.
                              A select few ARE wreaking havoc at the moment by abusing a flaw in game design, and I bet its happening on multiple Servers. Thery are cheating the company out of revenue, and other players out of rewards. They actually cause people to QUIT the game, or at least quit spending. Why didnt developers/programmers prepare for that group in THAT regard ( Guildkick/rejoin ) ? On occasion, one has to opt for the lesser evil...
                              Last edited by Kastergir; 02-21-2013, 06:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X