Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Guild fixing GB week after week

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have my sympathy in this situation, but the system is designed this way to provide (underhanded) tactic to guild war. Tactic is after all still tactic, we can't avoid playing dirty at some point. If the agreement to remove/fix anything deemed to be underhanded/dirty/an exploit, I will raise my hand to ask the Dryads in Battle Ground removed so people can't lift a hand against those who are better or spent more.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

While I find your point valid, there are distinct differences. In Battlegrounds for instance, blatant bullying can be a huge Problem, so having Dryads as mechanism to stop that on occasion is important.

If a player - or several - whose Guild looses in 1st or 2nd round, simply mercs for another Guild up to their win abusing the kick/join feature, he reaps rewards he shouldnt. Gaining in game advantages others have to pay for. In the course - if he is the decider as on our Server - helping some 60+ people to gain the same ill gotten rewards.

Now if those mercs would buy the ShopItem, it would be a different story. They wouldnt abuse a flaw in game design to cheat r2 out of revenue and others out of rewards, but actually PAY for what they earn. But the fact some feature is abused makes it dishonourable and disgusting in my eyes. I dont see it as tatcic. I see it as cheat/exploit.

In regards to not being able to "avoid playing dirty"...I think it comes down to different mindsets. People just have different priorities I guess.
      Last edited by Kastergir; 02-21-2013, 06:42 AM.

Comment

@Kastergir:
        I fully understand that Dryads are there to some how help weaker players get around sometimes after being farmed on. However, there are several cases, which I can't mention here due to the massive amount of times they have done this, have players that aren't Crusader strip naked and go out in BG for Dryads. Then put their equipments back on to kill certain players.

Seeing things differently is one way to put it, but there are so many thing in-game are designed to work like that, we can only do so much.
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

I dont think the mentioned mechansims in game are designed to work like that. Its more like, their design allows that to be done, but the specific abuse/exploit was not intented by the coders/Designers. Id go as far as assuming its possible the coders may have been aware its possible to be abused, but wouldnt have thought it be done on such a massive scale.

Then on the other hand, player driven environments can be self - regulating . What baffles me about my Server is : we managed to win GB exactly once against mentioned Guild...due to superior Strategy and execution ( which they were then able to counter in following weeks. Also, our execution lacked ). Showing the entire Server it could be done as the Underdog, after they and their Individuals had been dominating almost everything all the time...what does the majority of heavy Cashiers/cashiers/heavily active people do? Join THEM. Weeks of everyone being pushed down by them, then one determined Guild shows they can be beat...and a dozen of ppl. goes and support them.

Strange...

Comment

was here. And want heard something like true

Comment

Oh Hello Boom. Getting ready to spread lies again, like " I am not using Balens on WB" ?

Comment

I don't care if you do not believe me, I'm just wondering why you call one player as 2-3 guilds

Comment

Thats been a few weeks ago Boom...you may not remember it, but I do .

Comment

u funny) with good imagination good luck

Comment

I used to be in titans and yes 2 or 3 guilds is indeed treu dont lie about it boom few weeks ago when i was stil in titans ( before you kicked me speaking my mind to an officer who is always bullying people ) you and ysbeer asked people from underworld saints and demonic .If you wouldnt have done that we would have lost that fight against kaos those were the words of you and ysbeer .lotta people were against that becaus it would ruin the name of titans thats why you guys kicked kushygirl and few others . So dont come here and deny you dont asked more guilds to help out .
                      Other thing i dislike is you guys use jump i was there afk in guildchamber when boomod ysbeer kim yohan and skard were talking about him and made fun of him that he was a good mindless mercenary and to stupid to know what he was doing .Boomods words =Dont worry we only need him few times after that i can own him easy so we dont need him anymore then .Skard didnt like that and got little angry then ysbeer sayed yeah so do i lets use him for the time being
                      Last edited by R247252; 02-21-2013, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Firstly, if i may say a word of reason, bringing a server's squabble into a forum's "bug report" section is ridiculous.
                        Secondly, R247252, please qualify your statements.
                        - Name the people who came from 2-3 guilds. To make it easy, why not name one from each guild? Remember, these individuals must have joined Titans and subsequently returned to their original guilds.
                        - Submit proof that we insulted an individual in guild chambers. If u said it, u must be prepared to back it up. perhaps some screenshots?
                        Kastergir, perhaps you would like to fill us in too.
                        I quote Kastergir in #23, "you may not remember it, but I do."
                        Finally, i must reiterate my first point again. Please leave this section for bug reports and bug reports only.
                        Last edited by skardsen; 02-21-2013, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Skard i always liked you so no hard feeling towards you .
                          but to ask for screenshots that happened weeks ago lol you know as well as i do that 3 guilds ( few popel from those guilds ) joined for the guildwars i cant remember all names but the once i do remeber jump to6ko ooooo and there were 2 mages also dont recall names ( and yes to6ko and oooo) joined titans 2 weeks or so after so there titans now indeed but tat that time they werent .
                          And proof of boom and icebeer talking bad about jump i dont have indeed no screenshots indeed but i sayed the samewords 3 times already in worldchat also and you know that or are you gonna say now you dont read worldchat ? I know what i saw them type but if people believe me or not i dont mind i needed to tell this to relief myself of feeling bad towards jump how they treated him nice in his face bad behind his back thats all.

Comment

And dont get me wrong i dont hate titans hell theres lotta people in there that i do like skardsen ducky flash fury seniorita merlin warden ashbringer sfantu its just that i dont like lying to people in there face or people who are rude to others but when they get answers back they kick becaus they cant handle it.

And my name doesnt show so ill write it here im bowjob skard and remember the pm talks we also had you also didnt agree to the getting people from outside the guild you also didnt agree to it but you werent boss you sayed remember ?
                            Last edited by R247252; 02-21-2013, 12:13 PM.

Comment

With regard to the first issue, to6ko and 00000 were never in Titans until last week, and they have stayed permanently. You have twisted this fact.
                              Simply put, they left their guild, waited 24 hours, and subsequently joined us permanently. This was because their guild leader joined Kaos for the guild battle and the new guild leader was inactive.
                              You have failed to identify anyone from 2-3 guilds that has convincingly joined Titans for a guild battle and subsequently rejoined their original guild.
                              I now call on Kastergir to clarify the statement that 2-3 guilds were involved.

With regard to the second issue (badmouthing an individual), you do realise the vested interest you possess when joining a rival guild? It is in your incentive to claim that we badmouth an individual so as to discredit the Titans. Without conclusive evidence, I bring into question the credibility of this source.

And may I emphasize one more time, this is the section for bug report, not for a petty squabble. Cheers, R247252.
                              Last edited by skardsen; 02-21-2013, 12:34 PM.

Comment

lol skard you know me better then trying to bring titans in a bad daylight but if you wanna make me look bad here and say all i tell is lies then i know enough not gonna argeu with you about it . i have one bad habbit but you wont beliefe that also i cant lie i wont lioe and i never will lie but cant explain that that is way to private why i cant lie but that has nothing to do with this isseu.
                                i play with alot of titan players stil and there nice so dojnt say i wanna make titans look bad you know better then that skard we did talk alot but guess you forgot and indeed lets stop the argument i made my point people believe it or not thats up to them

Comment

Working...
                                X