Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Guild fixing GB week after week

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kastergir View Post
    A select few ARE wreaking havoc at the moment by abusing a flaw in game design, and I bet its happening on multiple Servers. Thery are cheating the company out of revenue, and other players out of rewards. They actually cause people to QUIT the game, or at least quit spending. Why didnt developers/programmers prepare for that group in THAT regard ( Guildkick/rejoin ) ? On occasion, one has to opt for the lesser evil...
    Like I said, this is a very old issue. It is probably occurring on a good percentage of the servers. We know about the "cheating the company out of revenue" (read: covenant breaker) and we know about the "cheating the other player out of rewards" ("helping" other players secure insignia and honor).

We were talking about your original argument - your "suggestion". Now we are talking about the causation of it in this post. You have to *stick* with one. I agree with the aforementioned post - but your suggestion is all sorts of abusable.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
      Like I said, this is a very old issue. It is probably occurring on a good percentage of the servers. We know about the "cheating the company out of revenue" (read: covenant breaker) and we know about the "cheating the other player out of rewards" ("helping" other players secure insignia and honor).

We were talking about your original argument - your "suggestion". Now we are talking about the causation of it in this post. You have to *stick* with one. I agree with the aforementioned post - but your suggestion is all sorts of abusable.
      I am not entirely sure whether I am willing to let you dictate what I am talking about. You conveniently ignore my post in which I said this all would be a different story IF the merc(s) used the Convenant Item...but we know they didnt. We know it by timing. Thay abused the kick/join mechansim.

My original post was intented to urge r2 to look into the Situation on our Server, and in the course I was hoping to get them moving towards looking into whats happening in regards to GBs with the kicks/joins in general - on ALL servers. I wrote in my original post, we have submitted ticket(s) to support with proof of the abuse. THIS is what I am talking about.

By no means did I put up a suggestion. I merely mentioned I had got to know by hearsay that a lockout of GB for a cetain time after being kicked from/leaving a Guild may come with next maint. And I have enforced I am wishing for that. Simply because I know from other games I played, it kindof brought the unfair pratcice of abusing a design flaw to fix results to an end.
      Last edited by Kastergir; 02-21-2013, 05:04 PM.

Comment

They should lock the participants for people who are in guids cant participate in another until the end of the week. This also allows new guildless recruits to join during the week and participate(Although once they join they are locked)>

Comment

I am not entirely sure whether I am willing to let you dictate what I am talking about. You conveniently ignore my post in which I said this all would be a different story IF the merc(s) used the Convenant Item...but we know they didnt. We know it by timing. Thay abused the kick/join mechansim.

My original post was intented to urge r2 to look into the Situation on our Server, and in the course I was hoping to get them moving towards looking into whats happening in regards to GBs with the kicks/joins in general - on ALL servers. I wrote in my original post, we have submitted ticket(s) to support with proof of the abuse. THIS is what I am talking about.

By no means did I put up a suggestion. I merely mentioned I had got to know by hearsay that a lockout of GB for a cetain time after being kicked from/leaving a Guild may come with next maint. And I have enforced I am wishing for that. Simply because I know from other games I played, it kindof brought the unfair pratcice of abusing a design flaw to fix results to an end.
          I cannot dictate what you state but you aren't debating well when you abandon your original suggestion and proceed talk about something else in order to bolster your claims. I told you I agree with the kick function being abused. That's hardly something to contest as it allows someone to get around buying something that speeds up the guildmember cooldown. Your original complaint is well known. I am not ignoring the issue as if you took the time to read my Kong posts, there I was one of the original pioneers of bringing this to light. URLs available upon request.

The issue with which I had contention is your suggestion. It has abuse written all over it. Let's talk about that - if you wish to defend it.

Comment

A few things to this:

May not seem like it, but english is not my native language.

I havent read forums related to wartune on any of the portals its published through. I have read some guides from portal or guidesites, but as far as forums go, I think for me the ones of the publisher whose servers im playing on are just all I need rly.

I want to emphasize again: I did not make a suggestion. Nor is what you perceive as it my original post or main intent. And no, I dont wish to defend it. I only stated I heard something like that would be coming with next maintenance.

The perfect solution for the Problem I think is this:

Originally posted by Patyfatycake View Post
            They should lock the participants for people who are in guids cant participate in another until the end of the week. This also allows new guildless recruits to join during the week and participate(Although once they join they are locked)>
            Last edited by Kastergir; 02-21-2013, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Did you not state this?

I am sure thing wishing for this! If People would be stupid enough to abuse this, they would stop after a short while, realizing the overall number of players able to participate in this weeks GBs has dwindled much. Also, would force/give more meaning to being member of a guild - instead of just reward whoring, which is what it is for too many on our Server. I have seen it in action in other games I played, worked perfectly well.

Why assume the worst? Could be it leads to LESS senseless kicking or Guild hopping if its coming with dire consequences?
              Looks like a defense to the "here-is-something-I-heard" comment you made before.

Comment

A few things to this:

May not seem like it, but english is not my native language.

I want to emphasize again: I did not make a suggestion. Nor is what you perceive as it my original post or main intent. And no, I dont wish to defend it. I only stated I heard something like that would be coming with next maintenance.

The perfect solution for the Problem I think is this:
                I disagree. They should lock everything at the start of the GB process the moment the guild mails are distributed at the beginning of the week.

Comment

you want names guys? or your too old to remember things how old are you? i don't get it why ppl wants power in game even it does dirty tricks that offend ppl is that how you ppl like to be recognize.. and 1 more what kind of ppl are you who can't stand on there principles easily twisted by evil minds? just wanna make a point there's no good effect on abusing power in games in real life.. it only shows your attitude towards your life.. lastly i salute people who stands on there principles and doing there free will without demanded by others own agenda to annoy or offend other players.. lets have fun and enjoy make some friends not enemies..

Comment

Originally posted by K.U.S.H. View Post
                    you want names guys? or your too old to remember things how old are you? i don't get it why ppl wants power in game even it does dirty tricks that offend ppl is that how you ppl like to be recognize.. and 1 more what kind of ppl are you who can't stand on there principles easily twisted by evil minds? just wanna make a point there's no good effect on abusing power in games in real life.. it only shows your attitude towards your life.. lastly i salute people who stands on there principles and doing there free will without demanded by others own agenda to annoy or offend other players.. lets have fun and enjoy make some friends not enemies..
                    To whom are you talking?

Comment

LOL best solution would be to change the kick system, let them have a 48-72hr cd as well before they can join another guild, 24hrs cd is too short. And if they do want to get hired as mercs then they need to spend money to get rid of the cool-down.. This change would ensure more money for the r2 company

Hell I dun care if they fix the guild battles as long as they don't get it for free, let them spend for it, thats the real underhanded way

Comment

to the people involve on this issue.. it's simple plss use your common sense..

Comment

ITs going to be interesting to see whether there will be any mercing going on in Semis tonight.

Comment

no ofc coz that's the plan to be in top 1 and 2 to be simple even gain for both sides just like politics my friend.. its either your with them or againts them considering
                            there propaganda.. i guess younger generation are more smart *** in the wrong way now a days they got no more GMRC subjects on there classes thats why hahahahaha...

Comment

Originally posted by K.U.S.H. View Post
                              its either your with them or againts them considering there propaganda
                              Against them then .

Well, afaik, Titans didnt send anyone out to help Underworld against Demonic . Many people expected they would, so they could have he 2 guilds -Titans and Undeworld - in Finals together. Wonder why not? I dont...

Comment

Against them then .

Well, afaik, Titans didnt send anyone out to help Underworld against Demonic . Many people expected they would, so they could have he 2 guilds -Titans and Undeworld - in Finals together. Wonder why not? I dont...
                                I can give you one main reason why that occurred: apathy. It gets old shifting players back and forth.

Comment

Working...
                                X