Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 other more probable reasons are hidden within this thread. If you think apathy has been a major reason...you may be wrong. I will know whether I am correct for sure next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Kastergir View Post
      2 other more probable reasons are hidden within this thread. If you think apathy has been a major reason...you may be wrong. I will know whether I am correct for sure next week.
      Apathy sets in. It will. It may not be the cause for the most recent win/loss but it comes. It always does.

Comment

Maybe you know these people, maybe you dont. From what I have experienced, they go to extreme length, and leave nothing untried to ensure the game goes their way. Imho, what kept them from doing it for this weeks semis and finals was some kindof "divine intervention".

Comment

Dear Kastergir,
          I'm afraid that you are not entitled to your own facts.

1. Titans has always been the rank 2 guild in the server. There was one week where we fell to number 3 because demonic strengthed up its BR, but we were ranked 2 again the next week. Based on my limited understanding of the guild matching system, the 1st and 2nd ranked guild are most likely to meet in the saturday finals. It is therefore preposterous to claim that we attempt to fix a guild matching system, when we have almost always kept ourselves as the rank 2 guild, and yours being no. 1. (the fact that server matched both of us on wednesday last week, when we were clearly no. 2 guild, honestly surprised us both.)
          2. Underworld has never been in the finals before since the server started. Highest guild battle rank for underworld is 3rd (last week). The week before they were 4th. 2 weeks ago, there were 5th. Hence, claiming a match fixing occured is again false, because gains for underworld never materialized. Therefore, i can prove that Underworld is innocent. For the past two weeks (in the absence of Kaos in the finals), we have always been matched with Demonic in the finals. Demonic is clearly innocent in this picture, since Titans have no clear links with demonic anyway. Therefore, no match fixing occurred.

Therefore, i urge the community to see truth in this picture. Kastergir is insinuating a certain match fixing exploit, but Titans have almost always been the 2nd rank guild by BR, and it is impossible to change the guild matching system by doing so. Unless we intentionally fluctuate our BR, and lower it such that we are guaranteed to meet Kastergir's guild early in battle, it is unfair to accuse us of match fixing. Kastergir, while I understanding your unhappiness due to recent guild results, I must assure you that facts prove that a match-fixing is unlikely. If any, the fault lies with wartune's match making system. The fact that we were matched early in guild battle honestly surprised us all.
          Kastergir, after reading your posts carefully, I hope this will clear up any misunderstanding between the two guilds. A server is meant to be played for fun. Hopefully this post will reconcile the two guilds and cease hostilities. This will certainly make a competitive environment an enjoyable one, rather than one of misunderstandings and diffidence.

Comment

moving this to game discussion
            Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
            Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

In game drama.....just like real life.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by skardsen View Post
                1. Titans has always been the rank 2 guild in the server. There was one week where we fell to number 3 because demonic strengthed up its BR, but we were ranked 2 again the next week. Based on my limited understanding of the guild matching system, the 1st and 2nd ranked guild are most likely to meet in the saturday finals. It is therefore preposterous to claim that we attempt to fix a guild matching system, when we have almost always kept ourselves as the rank 2 guild, and yours being no. 1. (the fact that server matched both of us on wednesday last week, when we were clearly no. 2 guild, honestly surprised us both.)
                Your guild rank does not matter with the exploit in play. She's not speaking about fixing the matchups (by BR); she's talking about any guild accepting mercs (illegally or not) to sway battles. This can be done without limit.

2. Underworld has never been in the finals before since the server started. Highest guild battle rank for underworld is 3rd (last week). The week before they were 4th. 2 weeks ago, there were 5th. Hence, claiming a match fixing occured is again false, because gains for underworld never materialized. Therefore, i can prove that Underworld is innocent. For the past two weeks (in the absence of Kaos in the finals), we have always been matched with Demonic in the finals. Demonic is clearly innocent in this picture, since Titans have no clear links with demonic anyway. Therefore, no match fixing occurred.
                Again, see above retort. Mercs are accepted to ensure the outcome of battles. Matchup by BR no longer applies.

Therefore, i urge the community to see truth in this picture. Kastergir is insinuating a certain match fixing exploit, but Titans have almost always been the 2nd rank guild by BR, and it is impossible to change the guild matching system by doing so. Unless we intentionally fluctuate our BR, and lower it such that we are guaranteed to meet Kastergir's guild early in battle, it is unfair to accuse us of match fixing. Kastergir, while I understanding your unhappiness due to recent guild results, I must assure you that facts prove that a match-fixing is unlikely. If any, the fault lies with wartune's match making system. The fact that we were matched early in guild battle honestly surprised us all.
                Kastergir, after reading your posts carefully, I hope this will clear up any misunderstanding between the two guilds. A server is meant to be played for fun. Hopefully this post will reconcile the two guilds and cease hostilities. This will certainly make a competitive environment an enjoyable one, rather than one of misunderstandings and diffidence.
                At the expense of sounding like a broken record, the fixing issue lies with the mercs themselves and not the 'fluctuation of BR'.

Bottom line: Her point still stands.

Comment

You are wrong Skardsen, and I dont rly know how that could happen to you, in claiming your Guild was "always rank 2" in BR.

Thats wrong. Plain and simple. From Server start on, there were quite a few weeks where Titans were #1 in BR.

In regards to demonic, they outranked you, you guys got it back for 1 week due to strengthening your BR through new hires...then demonic passed you guys again. And is still ranked higher than you. By the time you are posting here "Titans was always rank2" , your Guild has actually been ranked 3 for the 2nd consecutive week...

Claiming you and demonic having "no clear links" kindof doesnt match with your Guild openly stating you would be be Allies with them. It was you who posted that in World Chat, remember ? I do. Do I really need to remind you how our merge with ValhaGodz came about? That it was Titans who sent mercs into Demonic to make sure theyd beat Valha ? That this was the act that convinced ValhaGodz of the necessity to join our forces ? Man Skardsen...you know perfectly WELL what you guys did. Dont think I will forget. You claiming you didnt doenst it make it any better.

If you come into here all high and mighty claiming to be the voice of reason, get your facts straight . It saddens me to read what you post rly .

In regards to fun and friendliness: Now you come around with that ? Having won how many weeks of GBs due to exploiting a flaw in game design, cheating HOW many people out of their deserved rewards? You dont know me if you think I will forget that. If you want my respect and friendliness towards your guild...you guys have a long way to go.

Thanks KnowingEyes7 for saving me the trouble of explaining to him .
                  Last edited by Kastergir; 02-25-2013, 03:41 PM.

Comment

The simple solution to this problem is to introduce a guild battle cool down. in short, when you join a guild, you can't be added to a guild battle list for 48 hours.

Comment

The way they should done that is this way : ok you quit your guild : 24hrs before reaching another one or pay for it with ballen, the same as right now, if you get kick you reach another guild right away all sames .But during one week you cannot participate to the guild battle , till you are really a part of the guild. This will be totally fare, cause those member they just dont want to merge and keep all them little guild and than moving from one to the other just for helping and sorry but thats not acceptable. Your a part of it or you arent a part of it, thats it. Merge and stop moving from one to the others.

Comment

Wow, are R2's server populations really that bad now? On ************'s server, the two top guilds ouldn't hire mercs even if they wanted to because they already hit or get too close to the 50 player limit per team in guild battle. Granted, the top 3rd guild and especially all the guilds below that practically don't have any members at all...

Comment

My Guild, which is BR #1 - still lost all but 1 Gb week to the merc hiring guild - does NOT hire mercs. By now we have more than enough active daily people to fill up to 50. Struggled a bit a few weeks ago, but we got it sorted.

Comment

Well when you have to have people from other guilds to help you win and then kick them back to there own guild after the battle R2 said this is a delibrate miss use of the kick feature and next maitance it will be fixed

Comment

Titans, why cant you guys just accept and admit that you are abusing the game's flaw? isnt that really hard? or still want to play dumb?

Comment

they can't they don't want to risk what happend to muse
                                Originally posted by ehscire View Post
                                Titans, why cant you guys just accept and admit that you are abusing the game's flaw? isnt that really hard? or still want to play dumb?

Comment

Working...
                                X