This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R21921817 View Post
    If this were a real life War, those crying foul would have perished long before now. The game is being played by people who take no prisoners, and do what it takes to win. As an ex Navy Seal i am aware of the Geneva Convention, but to that end, are you or have you ever been in a War situation. Just saying when you are you do what you have to, survival is your only thought. This isn't much difference, other then if you don't like how the war is playing out, you can switch servers and hit the reset button. In real life there isn
    t one. So count your blessing you are in a game where you are free to whine about things, and if global war ever breaks out, stay as far away from me as you can, cause you will perish for me to survive.
    Originally posted by R21921817 View Post
    I did, and the Geneva convention is RL, not a game, read what you wrote and linked, or stop your whining already. The solution is simple, as long as you are not exploiting bugs are hacking the game, it is fair. You may not like it, but it is how it is. If it is a big issue, reset and move to a newer server, otherwise suck it up and beat them at there own game.
    This is a game, not a RL war situation. While we do not actively seek to distinguish a game from RL, you cannot justify actions in a game by a RL situation.

Jumping guilds to help another guild in GB is considered exploit.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

r2 will be fixing this and it will no longer be possible to do
      Fri, Feb 15 2013 3:54am - R2 Summer

Hello,

we have taken actions to prevent the cheating in guild battles. We will fix this in a maintenance. Thank you very much for your report.
      Last edited by skullfire; 02-25-2013, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        This is a game, not a RL war situation. While we do not actively seek to distinguish a game from RL, you cannot justify actions in a game by a RL situation.

Jumping guilds to help another guild in GB is considered exploit.
        This.

Even if you argue "all's fair in war," you have to understand that a lesser guild not employing some kind of social engineering will have a drastically lessened chance to even compete. Said guildhopping can relegate all guilds to an eventual final loss. How is that even remotely fair? The only reasonable method, outside of long drawn-out conversations, for a lesser guild to re-sway battles is to purchase real life items out of game (read: bribe) to mercs (which is also abuse/against ToS).

All of this... not to mention that this merc'ing is probably being done by kicking to get around the guildmember cooldown (yet *another* confirmed exploit).

Comment

Originally posted by skullfire View Post
          r2 will be fixing this and it will no longer be possible to do
          Fri, Feb 15 2013 3:54am - R2 Summer

Hello,

we have taken actions to prevent the cheating in guild battles. We will fix this in a maintenance. Thank you very much for your report.
          Summer rocks. I'm in love. =)

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
            Summer rocks. I'm in love. =)
            with me? lol

Comment

Ok, I tire of reading to-and-fro arguments on this GB issue.

We're aware of this issue. Kastergirl, go file a ticket on this particular abuse by the Titans guild -- if you claim it to be.

I'm closing this thread because there's nothing new to add.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
              X