Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

R2 Down

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2 Down

We got many dc today, im curious what happened to R2 server? a min dc, and cant access and up again..

Please fix this problem A.S.A.P cause it really make player uncomfortable for playing today..

Its fine for me.

Comment

Me cant open the R2 sometimes, and dced from wartune

yesterday still fine for me...
      haiz... i wonder it maybe just our country [indonesia]

Comment

Well, it always happen every now and then. Sometimes it's the server down but mostly it's due to our internet connection.

Originally posted by CrustyBeer View Post
        Me cant open the R2 sometimes, and dced from wartune

yesterday still fine for me...
        haiz... i wonder it maybe just our country [indonesia]
        You are not the only one, mate. I have experienced different kinds of dc including unable to log in and webpage unavailable. (but most of these problems can be solved if you give some time)

Originally posted by CrustyBeer View Post
        We got many dc today, im curious what happened to R2 server? a min dc, and cant access and up again..

Please fix this problem A.S.A.P cause it really make player uncomfortable for playing today..
        For this one, it's definitely because of our own internet connection. In my country, it always happen during the day but fine as heaven during the night. Sometimes even the connection at night would becomes like that of day and vice vasa.

You can only know that r2 sever is downed by the 'news' or being lag to all 4 players during MP dungeon. Otherwise we can't say that every time we got dc, it's server down.
        Before posting any new thread use the search tool please. Don't spam our forum.
        Just like you, we don't want to search every single thread for what we are searching for or before we make a new thread either.
        Thanks for those who use search tool.

Comment

Originally posted by chinabig View Post
          Well, it always happen every now and then. Sometimes it's the server down but mostly it's due to our internet connection.

You are not the only one, mate. I have experienced different kinds of dc including unable to log in and webpage unavailable. (but most of these problems can be solved if you give some time)

For this one, it's definitely because of our own internet connection. In my country, it always happen during the day but fine as heaven during the night. Sometimes even the connection at night would becomes like that of day and vice vasa.

You can only know that r2 sever is downed by the 'news' or being lag to all 4 players during MP dungeon. Otherwise we can't say that every time we got dc, it's server down.
          But it happened not to me, i think majority from indo hahaha..

All use different ISP and got dced in same time...

BTW thx for ur attention

Comment

Working...
          X