Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Daru Pearl Roulette Wheel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daru Pearl Roulette Wheel

On maps for lvl's 41 and up. If you defeat the creatures on the map pop up a Daru Pearl Roulette wheel. Give those of us a chance to earn more Daru for our monster kills. Give us a chance to gain Daru Pearl's in various amounts reaching up to 20 pearl's for lvl 1 Daru Pearl's(1000 Daru) or up to 10 lvl 2 Daru Pearls (5000 Daru) Or even make a new one lvl 3 Daru Pearl that gives up to 20,000-25,000 daru in the roulette wheel. I don' know if Higher levels like 46 and up have tombs like the lower levels do with exception of the MP dungeons that seem to only give 10k Daru per visit that's only if you lucky 30,000 Daru a day. Knights and Angels start needing 500,000 for a single level. Also you can make it where the chances of getting the higher lvl Daru pearls is based on the strength of the monster we fight. You can even make it a coin toss for the level if you don't want to make Lvl 3 Daru Pearl's, The coin toss being we call Heads or tails for the level, we make the right call we get level 2 daru pearl's fallowed by a roulette of how many we get, If we fail to call the coin toss right we get lvl 1 Daru pearl's fallowed by the roulette wheel.

I only suggest this because some of us have lives that lack a life (IE A JOB), Or we are trying to find a lack of life in our lives.
    Last edited by beaeo; 02-20-2013, 10:46 PM.

I disagree with this suggestion, because I feel that there's plenty of daru to be had/farmed in the game.
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Don't worry beaeo, as you level, your daru gain will increase and it will catch up to your needs sooner than you think.
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

beaeo daru become easier to gain as you level. I'm currently L55 and Have L45 knights and L45 Angels. I also have 20 million Daru reserved for the new troops or my troops would be higher. My average daily gain on daru 45+ is around 1m. I havent hunted pearls since I left the swamp and never had a Daru issue.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
          I disagree with this suggestion, because I feel that there's plenty of daru to be had/farmed in the game.
          Are you talking about plenty of Daru from Balen purchases? Or are you talking about Daru in the way of after I hit level 46 that there is plenty. I am trying to farm daru but I don't want to waste my life or my eyesight doing so, not to mention others are hunting the monsters on the map as well. I just thought I would give an suggestion that would help those of us in this position while trying to level their troops to complete a certain area of the solo dungeons. Just don't go around making your self sound like an @$$ when you say something like that, cause not everyone feels the same way you do. So please keep your feelings to your self unless you know for sure that half of the community feels the same way as you do. All I did was make a suggestion, not ask how others felt about it.

Comment

Thank you for the information Belmakar, that was help full. And it was something I needed to know since I just hit into the level 40's and have not gained but maybe about 200k daru since I hit the levels 40-44. Hunting pearls is all I have right now but you gave me something to look for as I hit lvl 45 and up.

And just so anyone knows that 200K is with out adding what I planted in my farm that totals about another 500k-1M so far as I have counted.
            Last edited by beaeo; 02-21-2013, 01:16 PM.

Comment

use ur farm and grow daru sheesh! stop blitzing and run ur levels manually and u will have plenty of daru!

Comment

Originally posted by beaeo View Post
                Are you talking about plenty of Daru from Balen purchases? Or are you talking about Daru in the way of after I hit level 46 that there is plenty. I am trying to farm daru but I don't want to waste my life or my eyesight doing so, not to mention others are hunting the monsters on the map as well. I just thought I would give an suggestion that would help those of us in this position while trying to level their troops to complete a certain area of the solo dungeons. Just don't go around making your self sound like an @$$ when you say something like that, cause not everyone feels the same way you do. So please keep your feelings to your self unless you know for sure that half of the community feels the same way as you do. All I did was make a suggestion, not ask how others felt about it.
                You can grow Daru in your farm, you can get daru from the wilds, you can get daru in the single player campaign, you can get daru as a reward for single player arena...

How much more daru do you want?

you posted on a public forum with your idea. as you said yourself 'please keep your feelings to your self unless you know for sure that half of the community feels the same way as you do'
                Last edited by GingerTheHutt; 02-21-2013, 01:30 PM.
                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

I just hit into the level 40's and have not gained but maybe about 200k daru since I hit the levels 40-44.
                  And just so anyone knows that 200K is with out adding what I planted in my farm that totals about another 500k-1M so far as I have counted.
                  Don't you fight the three World Bosses then? That's my main source. With some good runs, like Belkamar said, could be like 1M Daru a day.

Comment

You can grow Daru in your farm, you can get daru from the wilds, you can get daru in the single player campaign, you can get daru as a reward for single player arena...

How much more daru do you want?

you posted on a public forum with your idea. as you said yourself 'please keep your feelings to your self unless you know for sure that half of the community feels the same way as you do'
                    1. Pay attention to what I posted. BAKA!
                    2. I have the full amount I can get when I am not Busy with other stuff. BAKA!
                    3. I know it is public Forum, its not how ever an emotional backing or emotional slashing Fourm. Keep your feelings to your self unless asked for them. BAKA!
                    4. Shut up now cause I got the answer I needed! BAKA!

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                    Don't you fight the three World Bosses then? That's my main source. With some good runs, like Belkamar said, could be like 1M Daru a day.
                    Not everyone is able to get to 1 or 2 of the world bosses, and around level 40-44 max you get varies from 70k-100K based on the Boss you are able to get. Keep in mind not everyone is able to sit at a computer 24/7/365. Some of us are only able to hit 1 boss a day. And from your question I take it you hit all 3 every day.

And before stupidthehutt says anything else. This section of the forum is for Suggestions and Feedback not Suggestions and Feelings.
                    How much more clearer do I have to make it?

Comment

1. Pay attention to what I posted. BAKA!
                      2. I have the full amount I can get when I am not Busy with other stuff. BAKA!
                      3. I know it is public Forum, its not how ever an emotional backing or emotional slashing Fourm. Keep your feelings to your self unless asked for them. BAKA!
                      4. Shut up now cause I got the answer I needed! BAKA!
                      1. I did. I disagreed with it in my first post.
                      2. Your other stuff is not my concern or my business. However if it gets in the way of you playing... why should you be rewarded for not playing?
                      3. Public forum = not everyone agreeing with you. There was no backing and slashing from me till after your rude post telling me to do one. I simply responded in kind. BAKA!
                      4. Right...

And before stupidthehutt says anything else. This section of the forum is for Suggestions and Feedback not Suggestions and Feelings.
                      How much more clearer do I have to make it?
                      I simply disagreed with your idea... that's what 'feedback' is...
                      Last edited by GingerTheHutt; 02-21-2013, 02:28 PM.

Comment

1. I did. I disagreed with it in my first post.
                        2. Your other stuff is not my concern or my business. However if it gets in the way of you playing... why should you be rewarded for not playing?
                        3. Public forum = not everyone agreeing with you. There was no backing and slashing from me till after your rude post telling me to do one. I simply responded in kind. BAKA!
                        4. Right...

I simply disagreed with your idea... that's what 'feedback' is...
                        1. For your second point. I do play, I'm just not a fat over sized turd living in his mothers basement playing 24/7. I have other things to consider in life.
                        2. For your third point. As you said you responded in kind....well so did I. Teinōsha!
                        3. For your amendment. Feedback is help full for others who may have the same problem as I am. Saying that you "feel there is enough" is too vague and can not really be called feedback. Be more clear with your replies when it comes to suggestions. Not everyone is as smart as you to under stand such trivial matters.

Comment

1. For your second point. I do play, I'm just not a fat over sized turd living in his mothers basement playing 24/7.
                          You're not? You're coming across as one quite well right now.

I have other things to consider in life.
                          Who doesn't? *shrug*

2. For your third point. As you said you responded in kind....well so did I. Teinōsha!
                          um:

you said I sounded like an *** first, you called me an idiot several times, you called me stupid in a play on my forum name - all because I disagreed with you. I respectfully believe sir that you started the mud slinging. I threw mud back which was me responding in kind

Then you attempted a humorous pigeon holing of my life and your expectations of my living conditions.

Before claiming you responded in kind?

my feedback was accurate. I do believe there is plenty in game already. I'm sorry that I didn't list all places daru were available for you initially. I didn't realise you wanted to go play on easy mode. There's plenty of game play guides on this forum already listing lots of places to get daru.

There was no insinuation of your stupidity on my part in any of my posts. Until just there.

Comment

Well just so you know now that we cleared so much up. I am sitting here laughing. I just give back as good if not worse then I get and I can't help it most times. I believe in giving what you get and getting what you give. But honestly you were too vague :
                            How was I suppose to know, when it is too vague it comes off badly. What you posted was much more vague then DeathRiver. If I seemed to have taken it too harshly then I apologize. But honestly you said it was Accurate. In what way is that accurate enough for me or others to fallow?

Comment

Well just so you know now that we cleared so much up. I am sitting here laughing. I just give back as good if not worse then I get and I can't help it most times. I believe in giving what you get and getting what you give. But honestly you were too vague :
                              Apologies for my vagueness... I don't want to make it too easy for you.

How was I suppose to know, when it is too vague it comes off badly. What you posted was much more vague then DeathRiver. If I seemed to have taken it too harshly then I apologize. But honestly you said it was Accurate. In what way is that accurate enough for me or others to fallow?
                              Well... There are plenty of places to get daru. Agreed they do take time or a being online at the right time. So as a basement dweller ( ) I do get more time to play online and thus farm it.

Without counting a worldboss - I reckon you can farm 100k daru in the wilds, an hour pretty easily. If you include a WB - maybe as much as 300k in an hour (at around level 50). There are tricks to it though. Getting up a little bit earlier and catching the managogs before the rest of the server wakes up is my favourite trick. I'm up early-ish for work - so I have a quick 15 mins scout through the wilds and pick up 20 - 25k while eating breakfast.

Comment

Working...
                              X