X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ashanie
    started a topic Cloths lvl 2

Cloths lvl 2

hello just bored and going to show cloths lvl 2 well the parts that i have leveled...

For this i synt lvl 1 resplendent robes and waverider swim wear
    Click image for larger version

Name:	c1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	51.2 KB
ID:	1734481
    For this i synt level 1 cothic edge and another gothic edge...really like the look so was hoping it would stay lol

Name:	c2.JPG
Size:	36.2 KB
ID:	1734482
    For this i synt level 1 celestial angels wings and level 1 bloody demon wings

Name:	c3.JPG
Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	1734483

i might do helm soon since need to buy balens to make up for the 2 rose petals we didnt get comp for!
    oh yea i like this one :3 anyone that know me on s1 know i love to say meow now i have a cat!!!

Name:	m1.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	49.9 KB
ID:	1734485

• R25834513
    replied
    Originally posted by R23221469 View Post
    Im a girl and I want a nice black dress with high heels. And a proper magic fairy wand xD! Take that Fearful Faye!!!!
    I think u will appear semi nude in the new bikini outfit.

Leave a comment:

• shadow1477777
    replied
    Please kill yourselves, clothing costumes are always best part of the game. It won t make you look the same as everyone else.

Leave a comment:

• akirayama0ka
    replied
    wanna full set cloths of spangebob, and lightsaber as a weapon! *** guys this stupid chinese theme with lcothing kill atmosphere!

Leave a comment:

• R23221469
    replied
    Im a girl and I want a nice black dress with high heels. And a proper magic fairy wand xD! Take that Fearful Faye!!!!

Leave a comment:

• R25834513
    replied
    Originally posted by haverster View Post
    well i see u r not an experenced gamer...its all about atmosphere n fantasy...is game becoming a version of the sims
    yeah i cant wait to see gals in bikinis with their slits outline killing monsters with a banana or something.

Leave a comment:

• Daehawk
    replied
    There's other clothing options then the bikinis and swimming trunks and such.

Leave a comment:

• haverster
    replied
    Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
    Who cares? It's a game and games arn't suppose to make sense. Why does super mario have a raccoon tail in super mario 3? How does he fly with that? How does super mario suddenly get to throw fireballs out of his hands by touching a flower? Nothing make sense in video games. Deal with it already.
    well i see u r not an experenced gamer...its all about atmosphere n fantasy...is game becoming a version of the sims

Leave a comment:

• Oxykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by haverster View Post
    what does swimmin trunks a super soaker n pig have to do with game theme....abosulty nothin
    Who cares? It's a game and games arn't suppose to make sense. Why does super mario have a raccoon tail in super mario 3? How does he fly with that? How does super mario suddenly get to throw fireballs out of his hands by touching a flower? Nothing make sense in video games. Deal with it already.

Leave a comment:

• haverster
    replied
    what does swimmin trunks a super soaker n pig have to do with game theme....abosulty nothin

Leave a comment:

• TimlaVmun
    replied
    Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post
    wings was nerfed is that true?
    No, it was a typo.

Leave a comment:

• Ashanie
    replied
    395 per piece..you will need 2 pieces and 20k gold yo synt to lvl 2 i think its 100% chance

Leave a comment:

• akirayama0ka
    replied
    wings was nerfed is that true?

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Originally posted by R24111773 View Post
    how much each clothing and for the mount? stat pls..
    clothing is 395 each for the basic stuff... + extras for the upgrades.

mount is 1995.

Leave a comment:

• R24111773
    replied
    how much each clothing and for the mount? stat pls..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X