Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Return balens wich i spend for wings!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onimad View Post
    hehehehe i think i posted somewhere in this thread or another about the sad story of non-casher ... after patch 1.5
    Yes and thats why i don't get the paying players WHINE so much you just got the biggest advantage you could wish for.

Comment

Thats just human nature.

Comment

but honestly i dont see the reason for the big argument what most of the players with 55 set will lose around 100 def and 100 attack..then you get spire,cross server arena,divine alter that drops whips and skele keys??i think fair trade for 100 attack lol
        IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

Originally posted by Nimras186 View Post
          Yes and thats why i don't get the paying players WHINE so much you just got the biggest advantage you could wish for.
          you simply cannot categorize players into just 2 categories, namely payers and non payers. there are non payers, players who only pays for wings, players who pays only for wings + vip, moderate payers, higher end payers and very huge cash spammers whom money is not an issue.

most low-end or moderate payers (in fact the majority of the payers lies in these two categories) would be infuriated that they have paid for what was promised but in the end found themselves needing to cash more to get back what they have originally paid for and to stay at the same competitive level. this valid point, of course, has been mentioned by the others but u refuse to consider it valid.

for whatever reason that you are happy with the outcome that the game is heading towards a competition of who's richer instead of who's more skillful and tactical (maybe you are one of those high end spenders, maybe not), you have no right to call those players whiners because they have gave valid reasons for their cause. it is simply mockery on your part.

Comment

The least r2 could do is return balens to players as a sign that they actually care, balens = free to make, give everyone 1000 if wings have half the value after the update if you want wartune to survive in the long run, don't tick everyone off so that they quit

Comment

Originally posted by Ashanie View Post
              but honestly i dont see the reason for the big argument what most of the players with 55 set will lose around 100 def and 100 attack..then you get spire,cross server arena,divine alter that drops whips and skele keys??i think fair trade for 100 attack lol
              deal not in stats, only idiot like u who spend money for win can be worried... i worry about balens wich i spend for 1 thing with 1 stats, n they change it to another, if u give chance to man for hit u once, be ready always coming in hospital
              class balance ****
              cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post
                deal not in stats, only idiot like u who spend money for win can be worried... i worry about balens wich i spend for 1 thing with 1 stats, n they change it to another, if u give chance to man for hit u once, be ready always coming in hospital
                oh plz try little lady il drop you np lol..your internet threats mean nothing to me the worst you can do is caplock me to death.

oh and lvl 2 wings give 60 to ptak/mtak aswell so thats nice to have so the upgrade would be better.
                and fyi akira i spend money here aswell not because i have more to spend means i dont care..as said I think its worth the lost you get skele keys from divine alter...which in most cases youd have to be vip to get alot of.

Fantasia

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

i have wings but it wont let me upgrade them. if i can upgrade them, tell me how, please?
                  BugzBunny
                  Kabam S61
                  GM of LoonyTunes
                  Balenor's #1 GM
                  Balenor's Sweetheart

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
                    really u don't know what's going on.. nvm u are clueless about the 1000 wings.
                    it's not your problem who waste money.. since not your money that people wasted. :P
                    +1 100% .. that troll nimras head too thick to understand that.. im talking apples he talking pears.. his issue fact they can be upgraded.. our issue is fact that already paid item got nerfed, 2 total different issue that he keeps putting into one. pshh . just ignore that idiot, report him to moderators is even better

Comment

In other games like this they add titles for people that spend more then 10,000$ and so on.

Comment

Originally posted by OhZee View Post
                        i have wings but it wont let me upgrade them. if i can upgrade them, tell me how, please?
                        you can use 5 cores or buy a next pair of wings and upgrade will also cost 20k gold

Fantasia

only for the ladies

Comment

The problem is I feel cheated.

If i saw the stat and % before i bought my wing, there is no problem.

The example is, you buy a full computer program. Later the company lock some function you have used to it and asking for extra money to unlock that part. Claiming that by paying extra fee, the function will be upgraded.

Do you feel anything? Do you feel you are cheated?

And if you have a chance, will you buy anything from them again?

In my opinion, this update by R2 might be legitimate by their service agreement but making a bad feeling to their old customer.

And causing an uncertainty feeling to their customer is not a good way of doing business.

However, R2's marketing should know what they are doing better than me.

Comment

Yea i think the least thing r2 would do is give a heads up about the nerfed wings. It is sorta cheating us out by doing this. Next thing you know they will nerf gear so that non legend gear gets only 2 slots and legend gear gets 3 slots for gems.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                              Yea i think the least thing r2 would do is give a heads up about the nerfed wings. It is sorta cheating us out by doing this. Next thing you know they will nerf gear so that non legend gear gets only 2 slots and legend gear gets 3 slots for gems.
                              That'd mean you buy less socketting rods. So probably that won't happen

Comment

Originally posted by Daehawk View Post
                                That'd mean you buy less socketting rods. So probably that won't happen
                                True but it's basically the samething. If you spent on all those socket rods then suddenly it's nerfed and you wasted all those balens. You be pretty upset as well. This is sthe samething. You pay 20 dollars for wings and they take about half the stats away. At least make the wings 1k balens now instead of 2k since it isn't the samething anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X