Return balens wich i spend for wings!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
    True but it's basically the samething. If you spent on all those socket rods then suddenly it's nerfed and you wasted all those balens. You be pretty upset as well. This is sthe samething. You pay 20 dollars for wings and they take about half the stats away. At least make the wings 1k balens now instead of 2k since it isn't the samething anymore.
    True.

I'm just hoping it's a display error. Because as I posted my images from the chinese server that's not how their wings are so I don't see why they decided "oh let's change the english server wings we've had up for so long. See what they do." or something like that

Comment

r2 gamesis nothing but cheating people out of money, 5 bucks gets us a measly 500 balen, while now in china where 7 roads runs the ship, 5 bucks gets you 20k balens, if we had this sort of value for our buck i sure as hell wouldn't be complaining but now with stats being halfed that 10 freakin bucks you just robbed me out of and than you want me to buy more so i can upgrade them more with more balen cost, you know what quite frankly i will just say the greed is way to freakin much i think this is the last straw for a great deal of players, congrads r2 you have finally finally and I mean finally destroyed the game with your greed, you have got to be the worse corporate greed hungry company I have ever witnessed that really has proven all along that you don't give a rats you know what about your customer............

Comment

mhmm.....going though some comments i seen someone say that they will be upgradeable through ingame gold? true? false? also will future wings be sold at the same price or cheaper?

Comment

Originally posted by R2471526 View Post
          mhmm.....going though some comments i seen someone say that they will be upgradeable through ingame gold? true? false? also will future wings be sold at the same price or cheaper?
          The wings are still the same price in the shop, the shop on the servers with 1.5 on r2 all show them with the 1%.

It's not with only in game gold. It takes in-game Gold + Cash Shop items(Fashion Core or another pair of Wings), you can collect Fashion Core Shards to eventually get up to upgrading them but will take a long time for the wings since I believe it costs 5 Cores to upgrade the wings from level 1 to level 2.

Comment

Originally posted by vets_dethmatic View Post
            r2 gamesis nothing but cheating people out of money, 5 bucks gets us a measly 500 balen, while now in china where 7 roads runs the ship, 5 bucks gets you 20k balens, if we had this sort of value for our buck i sure as hell wouldn't be complaining but now with stats being halfed that 10 freakin bucks you just robbed me out of and than you want me to buy more so i can upgrade them more with more balen cost, you know what quite frankly i will just say the greed is way to freakin much i think this is the last straw for a great deal of players, congrads r2 you have finally finally and I mean finally destroyed the game with your greed, you have got to be the worse corporate greed hungry company I have ever witnessed that really has proven all along that you don't give a rats you know what about your customer............

0.0 dank thas a nice baleen prices, with that kind of prices almost of everyone can enjoy all those baleen items.. or atleast 5 bucks give 10k baleen will be fair,lol. btw can we use goggle translate to play those chinese version ?..and haiz if 5 bucks 10k baleen... i have 2 mil baleenns already now....lol grrrrrr now im jelous with how cheap are baleen price there
            Last edited by donatkentang; 02-21-2013, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nimras186 View Post
              Just going to repeat my self here:

Lol wow. So you not get wings that can be upgraded so far out that the ones you have now in bonus are how you say nothing compared to what you can do.

And in return to do this they remove 1% from it and you whine.

Come on. You don't get it, the new players will stilll have to pay 1.995 for the same wing you have before they can start upgrading them. So basicly you lose nothing they lose nothing.

But i do find it funny everytime a non paying player complaines about how unfair this game is to them all paying players jump them hard.

Now you PAYING players get a ADVANTAGE thats INSANE and i mean INSANE with the upgrades you can do will put you so FAR ahead of non paying players so its over the top.

And the PRICE for this ADVANTAGE is your wing go from 2% bonus to all stats to 1%.

And yet now you whine about R2 being unfair they just gave you another ADVANTAGE in this game thats huge.
              Totally in agree , if its the same for everyone , who cares if its 1% or 2% but than if we can pay to upgrade them , the one who will upgrade them will have more power with the wing ,compare to the one who didnt. Its an option , as long as its the same basic to everyone it change nothing and give one more option to improve your power. Well this is the way I understandit.

Comment

Originally posted by luciole78 View Post
                Totally in agree , if its the same for everyone , who cares if its 1% or 2% but than if we can pay to upgrade them , the one who will upgrade them will have more power with the wing ,compare to the one who didnt. Its an option , as long as its the same basic to everyone it change nothing and give one more option to improve your power. Well this is the way I understandit.
                wrong!

its increase the distance between small cashier and big ones. Before you could invest 2k balens to be competitive, now you will have to spend 30k to be competitive. Its not the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Soratax View Post
                  wrong!

its increase the distance between small cashier and big ones. Before you could invest 2k balens to be competitive, now you will have to spend 30k to be competitive. Its not the same.
                  well its not the majority who are big casher , most people are average and you just do and pay what you want and try to do the best with it. R2 is there to make money and they will implement all options for them to make more.

Comment

***, Do you want people to quit the game? This is **, -1 player.

Comment

Originally posted by luciole78 View Post
                      well its not the majority who are big casher , most people are average and you just do and pay what you want and try to do the best with it. R2 is there to make money and they will implement all options for them to make more.
                      you are right, they need money, and we are here to spend as far as we like the product. I cant talk for all but i can tall for myself. I was about to spend 100 dollars, but when i realized the situation i just put my money back. Am i alone?

Comment

There really is no problem, it affects EVERYBODY except those who don't have wings. No one will be stronger than the other until you upgrade your wings. This was a move to make money. No real harm done assuming the cost of wings stay at 1995 balens. I just feel they owe it to us for not telling us in advance. You're all forgetting the point that you can become stronger with synthesize-able wings at a cost.
                        Last edited by FoxBox; 02-21-2013, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FoxBox View Post
                          There really is no problem, it affects EVERYBODY except those who don't have wings. No one will be stronger than the other until you upgrade your wings. This was a move to make money. No real harm done. I just feel they owe it to us for not telling us in advance. You're all forgetting the point that you can become stronger with synthesize-able wings at a cost.
                          to make wings better u will need to pay 395 ballens with a chance to success or fail = 4$ to get back ur old wings stats

Comment

Originally posted by FoxBox View Post
                            There really is no problem, it affects EVERYBODY except those who don't have wings. No one will be stronger than the other until you upgrade your wings. This was a move to make money. No real harm done. I just feel they owe it to us for not telling us in advance. You're all forgetting the point that you can become stronger with synthesize-able wings at a cost.
                            Plz, stop that endless **. most players are moderate spender, and they don´t want to pay more for the same. SO THERE IS A HARM. the cashier ready to spend 300 dollars for a wing lvl 4 or more will set a big distance for moderated. Before was a line for FREE PLAYERS, and CASHIER PLAYERS. now they want another apartheid for heavy and moderated player

Comment

It's pay to win. Moderate cashers beat on non-cashers and now its heavy cashers beating down on moderate cashers. Awesome idea i'd say!

Comment

idgaf if you can upgrade them to 10% you still have to pay for that idiots. point is i bought them at 2% they should stay that way or give me a refund because 1% wings is not what i bought

Comment

Working...
                                X