This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Arioch- View Post
    if they take half of the wing stats, they need to pay us half of our money back.
    But they didn't.

The wings keep all stats its only 1 VALUE that was changed.

You still keep the 120 to all stats plus 1.200 to HP.

Its the EXTRA bonus of 2% to the stats ON TOP of the 120 and 1.200 already given that change.

You go from 2 to 1%.

So at the benefit of being able to upgrade your wings for even better stats.

So you keep 120 and 1.200 main stats but lose the 2% which goes to 1%.

Comment

Originally posted by McPants View Post
      That is all well and good, and I reserve the right to get a refund through Paypal when someone doesn't give me what I paid for. Just because they have something stated in their terms of use doesn't give them the right to take back what you already have. Think about it, if those kinds of statements are all it takes for a corporation to take back what you paid for, how long before Sketchers adds a ToS agreement stating that they can take back your shoes once they're out of style?

If I pay $8 for 30 days worth of VIP, and R2 just randomly decides that VIP now costs $16, are they going to take away 15 days of the VIP that I have already paid for? No, because that is disgusting. Just because they cover their backsides in the ToS does not give them the right to blatantly steal from us.
      read again plz

they didnt take it back you still have it they just changed the stats and that is what is stated in toe and they have the wright to do it

Comment

That is all well and good, and I reserve the right to get a refund through Paypal when someone doesn't give me what I paid for. Just because they have something stated in their terms of use doesn't give them the right to take back what you already have. Think about it, if those kinds of statements are all it takes for a corporation to take back what you paid for, how long before Sketchers adds a ToS agreement stating that they can take back your shoes once they're out of style?

If I pay $8 for 30 days worth of VIP, and R2 just randomly decides that VIP now costs $16, are they going to take away 15 days of the VIP that I have already paid for? No, because that is disgusting. Just because they cover their backsides in the ToS does not give them the right to blatantly steal from us.
        Lol but they haven't stolen from you, you have lost nothing. But its funny how money players can't see this when the non paying complaine ohh well.

Comment

Originally posted by Nimras186 View Post
          Lol but they haven't stolen from you, you have lost nothing. But its funny how money players can't see this when the non paying complaine ohh well.
          Technically you lost 1% to your stats. But I wont go into semantics now.

Comment

Originally posted by R26293303 View Post
            Technically you did but only until you upgrade them.

I have seen wings upgraded to 10% to all stats on the chinese servers at one point if that works here as well then imagen that, 10% bonus at the cost of 1%?

Comment

Taking 1% stats and asking me to pay more to get back my 2% is taking back what I paid for. That is VERY clear.

Comment

I have seen wings upgraded to 10% to all stats on the chinese servers at one point if that works here as well then imagen that, 10% bonus at the cost of 1%?
                But that is the point I believe. You lost 1% to your stats, which you paid for, until you upgrade them...which costs money.

I totally understand what you are saying and it defintely makes sense. However for those who are not upgrading them do in fact see a net loss.

I think the best compromise would have been a refund on the wings (remove them from players) and give them an option to have the +120 +2% non-upgradeable wings or get +120 +1% upgradeable wings. That probably would have avoided this entirely.

Comment

Taking 1% stats and asking me to pay more to get back my 2% is taking back what I paid for. That is VERY clear.
                  Lol but what of new players who pay for the same wings you got but only get 1%?

PLEASE wake up.

Yes they remove 1% from START, but in return they give you the option to upgrade it to who knows 10% maybe higher maybe lower.

And thats not a gift worth thinking about? Instead you wanna complaine about it lol?

What of all those who can't afford wings who will never get 120 to all but HP stats plus 1.200 to HP.

On top of that 1% extra to ALL stats like you will have what of those should they WHINE?

Comment

But that is the point I believe. You lost 1% to your stats, which you paid for, until you upgrade them...which costs money.

I totally understand what you are saying and it defintely makes sense. However for those who are not upgrading them do in fact see a net loss.

I think the best compromise would have been a refund on the wings (remove them from players) and give them an option to have the +120 +2% non-upgradeable wings or get +120 +1% upgradeable wings. That probably would have avoided this entirely.
                    Well if R2 should do anything would be REMOVE all wings from all players who paid give them their balens and let it be it.

Nothing else. Letting them keep the wings at 2% NO way suck it up.

Comment

They have the right to do it? yes, is it worth paying a stupid greedy company for it? hell no, no more balens from me, and im sure from many players, ur greed will only send this game to hell. Problem here is they lie to us, we bouhgt something that they would change in the near future and they KNEW about it, they coulda said something and then we decided if buy wings or not. I understand the benefits of levl wings, thats ok, but why lying to players and saying we will buy something that getnerf later on, it just sucks, a good game going to hell for a greedy bunch of people, its a buisness yes..but they def dont know how to run one, they dont understand they coud get more balens if they manage the game different.

This is a rip off, plain and simple, no valid argument against it , they sold something that would change later on, is it ilegal? no, of course not, its on their game terms, but its a rip off to players that believe in them, lucky for me i dont anymore.
                      Karac
                      Archer
                      S25 - Buradoth's Grave
                      CAIN Guild
                      1.4M BR

Comment

Well if R2 should do anything would be REMOVE all wings from all players who paid give them their balens and let it be it.

Nothing else. Letting them keep the wings at 2% NO way suck it up.
                        Even if you cant upgrade them?

Comment

Do you understand that to upgrade them back to 2% and higher it will cost more and more balens?....

Comment

Even if you cant upgrade them?
                            YES why should someone KEEP wings at the cost of 1.995 with 2%.

When everyone else will have to pay 1.995 for a lvl 1 wing with 1%.

Either they remove all wings give the 1.995 balens back and let players deside or they just do it as they done now. Anything else would be how you say moronich.

Comment

YES why should someone KEEP wings at the cost of 1.995 with 2%.

When everyone else will have to pay 1.995 for a lvl 1 wing with 1%.

Either they remove all wings give the 1.995 balens back and let players deside or they just do it as they done now. Anything else would be how you say moronich.
                              I think you just said exactly what I said but differently

Comment

Originally posted by R26092269 View Post
                                Do you understand that to upgrade them back to 2% and higher it will cost more and more balens?....
                                I think you just said exactly what I said but differently
                                Seems so.

Yes i know thats what it means, But all in all have new players or old players PAYED the same.

If you chose to upgrade or not have you not lost anything techincally money wise.

But the fact you now can upgrade past the 2% should be enough to make the paying players clap their small hands.

Comment

Working...
                                X