This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nimras186 View Post
    But the fact you now can upgrade past the 2% should be enough to make the paying players clap their small hands.
    Assuming the player intends to upgrade. But other than that I would say you and I are on the same page.

Glad we could come to an agreement *Salute*

Comment

Originally posted by R26293303 View Post
      Assuming the player intends to upgrade. But other than that I would say you and I are on the same page.

Glad we could come to an agreement *Salute*
      We are lol but i enjoy this whine fest from the paying players lol.

Comment

The issue at hand is that people payed a certain price for a certain item with certain stats. We were never told that a few months later that same item would be worth half its value.
        Go buy a shirt tomorrow cut it in half and return half of it. How much is that shirt worth to you now??
        YES why should someone KEEP wings at the cost of 1.995 with 2%.

When everyone else will have to pay 1.995 for a lvl 1 wing with 1%.

Either they remove all wings give the 1.995 balens back and let players deside or they just do it as they done now. Anything else would be how you say moronich.

Comment

This is total ** to be honest, folk payed 2k balens for the stats they have now they should not be nerfed. Even allowing upgrades on them will give cashers to much of an advantage. Non cashers or minimal cashers are basicalled stuffed.

Comment

Originally posted by R23815467 View Post
            The issue at hand is that people payed a certain price for a certain item with certain stats. We were never told that a few months later that same item would be worth half its value.
            Go buy a shirt tomorrow cut it in half and return half of it. How much is that shirt worth to you now??
            But thats not even compareable.

First off the 120 to stats but HP and the 1.200 to HP STAYS.

Secondly you will pay the same as everyone else who gets the same.

I mean come on.

But ok I hope R2 remove your wings and everyone else, give the balens back and say enjoy.

Originally posted by maygwan View Post
            This is total ** to be honest, folk payed 2k balens for the stats they have now they should not be nerfed. Even allowing upgrades on them will give cashers to much of an advantage. Non cashers or minimal cashers are basicalled stuffed.
            LOL why not? Just because you payed should it not mean it should not be nerfed any other game does this 2 if the nerf is needed due to imbalance.

Anyway you get a new and better advantage beside.

But i still find this funny.

Comment

Huge edit made to the first post. Please read the edit and discuss further.
              Last edited by McPants; 02-21-2013, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Technically you did but only until you upgrade them.

I have seen wings upgraded to 10% to all stats on the chinese servers at one point if that works here as well then imagen that, 10% bonus at the cost of 1%?
                this people are stupid or something? "the cost of 1%"? the cost os thousand balens and thousand dollares. Some people got no life and can spend a lot of dollares, but most of all don´t have that much money, they save money to buy once and keep competitive. What R2 is doing is forcing people to spend more for a illusion.

Comment

i think best way for this problem is: keep the wing option like before, if u sold some good today,can u take half of its from your buyer in another day without pay back, if wan to change the wing to be upgradable, keep its still at 2% than can upgrade more

Comment

I think the edit has merit for sure. Maybe put that in the suggestion thread?

Comment

Technically you did but only until you upgrade them.

I have seen wings upgraded to 10% to all stats on the chinese servers at one point if that works here as well then imagen that, 10% bonus at the cost of 1%?
                      yeah but chinese servers get 150k balens for $20 we only get 2k, that is where R2 is hosing us beyond belief.

Comment

Originally posted by R26293303 View Post
                        I think the edit has merit for sure. Maybe put that in the suggestion thread?
                        Adding to the suggestion forums as we speak. Thank you all for your input on this. I would still like to hear more thoughts and feelings on the subject, so by all means don't let this die quite yet

Comment

its funny to see some cashier players, that already invested more than 1 thousand dollars, saying that they think about to quit game.

Don´t trust me? ask for your self.

the game got too expensive to be competitive

Comment

But thats not even compareable.

First off the 120 to stats but HP and the 1.200 to HP STAYS.

Secondly you will pay the same as everyone else who gets the same.

I mean come on.

But ok I hope R2 remove your wings and everyone else, give the balens back and say enjoy.

LOL why not? Just because you payed should it not mean it should not be nerfed any other game does this 2 if the nerf is needed due to imbalance.

Anyway you get a new and better advantage beside.

But i still find this funny.
                            If wings weren't sold separately, you would be right. However, this is not the case. People bought and paid for an item based on what was advertised. Any change to it is fraud.

Comment

Reasonable suggestion has been added to the suggestions forum.

Please read it and post if you support it. I feel it's just about the only way R2 can inspire confidence that they won't just rip our cash purchases in half unexpectedly.

Comment

meh, my wings did not drop in value. If I take them off my BR drops, otherwise I have noticed no difference in my BR
                                S1 Temple of Ibalize
                                Vixeness aka Vixi
                                Mage and Lap Kitteh
                                Guild: Havoc

Comment

Working...
                                X