PVP matchmaking broken?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PVP matchmaking broken?

I just ran three arena fights in a row 3v3.

I'm lvl 22. Each time my team collectively couldnt take 5% of the enemies hp and we were dying in 1 AOE hit from a single player on the other team.

My question is: What do they consider "Matching"?

If this is how this game goes it's not worth putting more time into.

Originally posted by feracon View Post
    I just ran three arena fights in a row 3v3.

I'm lvl 22. Each time my team collectively couldnt take 5% of the enemies hp and we were dying in 1 AOE hit from a single player on the other team.

My question is: What do they consider "Matching"?

If this is how this game goes it's not worth putting more time into.
    ^_^ Did you happen to face me? I single-handedly one-shotted a team just now in arena...

Anyways, what I've seen is that when you take a lvl 30+ into your group, you get lvl 30+ opponents. If you take a 35+ in, you face those, if you take 40+ in, you get those etc. Some ppl claim it's matched on lvl *and* BR somehow, but I haven't seen any proof of that.
    So the best chance to get even matching: join ppl of your own level, so 22-24 for you. And then; if not many ppl are opting into a fight, you'll get matched to the closest team available, which might be a lot higher than you...

Comment

As far as I've seen, level is the main factor in the matching.
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

^Not always. Got matched with 3x 70 with almost full 60 legendary against my team (2x 55 and 38) And that happens quite often now :|

Comment

Working...
        X