Clothing system will destroy the game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vets_dethmatic View Post
    as a business pro that has handlings in china I actually will say you are wrong in this aspect knowingeyes china is more expensive as in china all registered sites and gaming sites have to pay a very lofty yearly sum to the chinese government to have publishing rights in the country, these fees exceed the tax amounts in the united states by far take it from an international business dealer I know this full well
    i think this is incorrect. im chinese and a businesswoman aswell.

tax is not that high. and the lofty amount that you said is not true. unless you are doing something below the table.

and we do import and export aswell and for centuries now we ddnt pay any extra to the government.

though gaming wise. CHN game operators limit their games to chinese people only or those who has the "identifaction" number

and if you will ask how long are we in business. well i could say it will be 8 decades now.

Comment

Originally posted by R27947577 View Post
      clothing system with the way its going to be will destroy the game
      since players who pay alot will be way too op to be defeated by free players since clothes give LOTS of rage you might go in a duel and see someone starting the fight with ultimate/special skill which will give him huge Advantage..same with world boss battle grounds guild battles
      if you made clothes for ballens and lvling up clothes for gold or even vouchers then sure its ok
      but ur making it full ballens which wont leave any chance to free players or light balleners
      personally i have got wings an now you NERFED it so we "PAY" to upgrade it and get our old wings stats back
      so i am asking nicely DO NOT destroy the game me and more than 50 players of my servers are seriously about to quit cuz of clothes system
      so listen to players for once!
      others who agree / disagree with me vote above maybe (just maybe) they will hear us
      It's like always. Balens or Vouchers? Vouchers are useless. You can only buy runes, so I dont use them for that, because i have already a lot of runes, or for levelling your farm. I use vouchers for that, only. Please, make Vouchers more interesting!

Comment

btw guys..the one who made the thread got banned i guess it was for making this thread he talked to me earlier and told me his forum account is banned without any reason

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
          We can only speculate as to that. But you could be right. Right now we don't know everything that is coming out with the second and third updates. Right now though I don't think the clothing is going to break the game. To be frank you aren't going to beat a heavy casher anyway so this is a moot point. I could give my issues but that's been stated elsewhere and is not on topic for this thread.
          no i can guarentee the spire will drop fashion core shards and you need 20 to make 1 fashion core

Comment

Originally posted by dking87 View Post
            no i can guarentee the spire will drop fashion core shards and you need 20 to make 1 fashion core
            the spire? details,proofs? and just to remind u..not everything is as chineese ver in chineese there is that auction where u can buy items from other players,and its added there since ver 1.46 but here its not added till now

Comment

oops its 10 shards not 20 and well just wait and see and your wrong chinese had auction since version 1.2

Comment

well..as you see R2 didn't add auction and probably they wont add the shards aswell so players buy fashion core instead of lvling up their clothes for free

Comment

Originally posted by eddietoxicx View Post
                  the spire? details,proofs? and just to remind u..not everything is as chineese ver in chineese there is that auction where u can buy items from other players,and its added there since ver 1.46 but here its not added till now
                  Reason why is bc r2 stated they are having "difficulties" with it and do not want to bring it live until the "bugs" or w/e are fixed. My personal thoughts is that they want to milk as much as they can from us before they even bring such things out. If they haven't already scraped the idea and decided to say "nah we don't need an AH anymore."

Comment

yeah i agree with this, most games favor those cash players and discard the voices of free players (in which case i am). Having a game to "Pay to Win" should not be continued, cmon! give us a break R2! first Crystal Saga, Next Wartune? seriously, ur giving players reasons to quit and never play again. one quick question, the Wings can be upgraded or Synthesized to a much higher level?

S40 - The Badlands
                    IGN - KojieSan (Mage Lv49), zerker (Knight Lv39)

Comment

Originally posted by dex101 View Post
                      yeah i agree with this, most games favor those cash players and discard the voices of free players (in which case i am). Having a game to "Pay to Win" should not be continued, cmon! give us a break R2! first Crystal Saga, Next Wartune? seriously, ur giving players reasons to quit and never play again. one quick question, the Wings can be upgraded or Synthesized to a much higher level?

S40 - The Badlands
                      IGN - KojieSan (Mage Lv49), zerker (Knight Lv39)
                      yes up to lvl 10 i believe (highest i saw was 4 though)

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                        Reason why is bc r2 stated they are having "difficulties" with it and do not want to bring it live until the "bugs" or w/e are fixed. My personal thoughts is that they want to milk as much as they can from us before they even bring such things out. If they haven't already scraped the idea and decided to say "nah we don't need an AH anymore."
                        how would they know if there still a "bugs" on it since they dont implement it right. look at 1.5 part I, they only implement it to 4 servers if not mistaken. why? they said to see if there are bugs or if it is working well. why dont they do this to auction? Of course if they put auction in game they will lose some profit.

Comment

Originally posted by jigscen View Post
                          how would they know if there still a "bugs" on it since they dont implement it right. look at 1.5 part I, they only implement it to 4 servers if not mistaken. why? they said to see if there are bugs or if it is working well. why dont they do this to auction? Of course if they put auction in game they will lose some profit.
                          Yes they will lose some profit but only extra income. Look at the Chinese server. They have the balen auction house and are still making good money to keep the game running. R2 can do that as well but their goals arn't for the longterm. it is for the short term greed. They want to bank right away as much as they can incase the game fails. Thus they can cut there losses easier. Just my opinion though. Other than that I really don't understand why they won't put this in. If it is due to the gold spam bots. Who cares? All games have those and yes I do understand that they are annoying and they do ruin the economy in games if not handled right. However, you can't stop them.

If they arn't doing in game they will find ways to do it outside in the blackmarket. Not sure if this is true or not but supposedly there some hack out there to get balens from. If that is true they can just sell those like that which is far worse. There are other ways you can stop these hackers w/o limiting the gameplay for everyone. Every game has hackers. No way to fully stop them at all. Be fair to everyone else cashers and non cashers and give us what we need an auction house.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                            Yes they will lose some profit but only extra income. Look at the Chinese server. They have the balen auction house and are still making good money to keep the game running. R2 can do that as well but their goals arn't for the longterm. it is for the short term greed. They want to bank right away as much as they can incase the game fails. Thus they can cut there losses easier. Just my opinion though. Other than that I really don't understand why they won't put this in. If it is due to the gold spam bots. Who cares? All games have those and yes I do understand that they are annoying and they do ruin the economy in games if not handled right. However, you can't stop them.

If they arn't doing in game they will find ways to do it outside in the blackmarket. Not sure if this is true or not but supposedly there some hack out there to get balens from. If that is true they can just sell those like that which is far worse. There are other ways you can stop these hackers w/o limiting the gameplay for everyone. Every game has hackers. No way to fully stop them at all. Be fair to everyone else cashers and non cashers and give us what we need an auction house.
                            man, for put item on auction house u need spend balens, for what bots u talking? for what gold? only balens n item wich u wanna sell

a lot of modern browser games have auction house or trade system, n dont have problems with this dramatical story what u said
                            class balance ****
                            cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

The clothing shard sythesize is already in my blacksmith so yeah it is being implemented

Comment

who knows maybe they will remove it next patch..maybe its in blacksmith but the shards might not be dropable or maybe will be hard as hell to drop

Comment

Working...
                                X