Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clothing system will destroy the game

clothing system with the way its going to be will destroy the game
    since players who pay alot will be way too op to be defeated by free players since clothes give LOTS of rage you might go in a duel and see someone starting the fight with ultimate/special skill which will give him huge Advantage..same with world boss battle grounds guild battles
    if you made clothes for ballens and lvling up clothes for gold or even vouchers then sure its ok
    but ur making it full ballens which wont leave any chance to free players or light balleners
    personally i have got wings an now you NERFED it so we "PAY" to upgrade it and get our old wings stats back
    so i am asking nicely DO NOT destroy the game me and more than 50 players of my servers are seriously about to quit cuz of clothes system
    so listen to players for once!
    others who agree / disagree with me vote above maybe (just maybe) they will hear us
    Fashion Core was with Vouchers not ballens
    26.14%
    Clothes can be bought with ballens or vouchers (with higher voucher price)
    55.19%
    Clothes maximum lvl should be 1
    9.96%
    Clothes system is fine the way it is now and i am ok with it
    8.71%

^This game was destroyed the moment they released any item that gives too much advantage to hipsters who discarded their lives.

Comment

well at least the way it was before u could of been not so far behind by paying around 28 dollars ( vip & wings)
      u could get sockets from guild blessing etc
      but now there is no way u can match with crazy balleners who start with 80+ rage
      also the wings we all paid for got nerfed and to get it the way it was back we need to pay..so unfair
      R2 need to take a deep look at this

Comment

Thread title follows the same old trend: "{xxxxxx** will destroy the game," yet... here we all are. Again.

Comment

this game starting do "pay 2 win " sistem?
          -----)darky | s115(-------

Comment

Originally posted by theIdark View Post
            this game starting do "pay 2 win " sistem?
            Not starting, just continuing it
            S24 - Reaper's Illusion
            IGN - Vein

Comment

yeah hear like that: upgrade before force non balen user to quit or will be bully by balen user, this upgrade force moderete balen user to quit or will be bully be heavy balen user, next upgrade maybe force heavy balen user to quit cause cant pay anymore, cause too expensive LOL

how rich are u to survive? ^^
              Last edited by GordoWarior001; 02-21-2013, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GordoWarior001 View Post
                yeah hear like that: upgrade before force non balen user to quit or will be bully by balen user, this upgrade force moderete balen user to quit or will be bully be heavy balen user, next upgrade maybe force heavy balen user to quit cause cant pay anymore, cause too expensive LOL

like a reality show, who want to be a millionaire? in this case i presume r2 will

Comment

Originally posted by GordoWarior001 View Post

lol this is funny

Comment

i think R2 games don't care about what players think they care about money only -.- then instead of Free to play they should type Pay to win

Comment

It's free to play in fact. Players just "choose to buy power" r2 is not pointing a gun to anybody. And the fact u complain cos u can't spend much than you already do, is pointless.
                      Nick: SquaLLuNReaL - Guild: WolfPack - Archer
                      I'm Italian
                      Server pst (USA) Kongregate

Comment

as i said..its free to play - pay to win
                        would u please tell me how would a free player win vs a balener now with the new clothes system?
                        first free player had a chance cuz balener could only get wings as bonus which wasn't that big deal
                        but now with a balener starting with 60+ rage and can get up to 10% bonus from wings..
                        Last edited by Kitwritten; 02-22-2013, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Dear brother.,. whether there is a place where all servers can gather,,?

Comment

Originally posted by R27947577 View Post
                            i think R2 games don't care about what players think they care about money only -.- then instead of Free to play they should type Pay to win

lol

people asked for the 1.5 patch. when r2 gives it. all people whine? again?

oh god.

if you people ddnt like this feature what to do? go back to patch 1.3? or something?

they cant remove these feature because it will violate the terms of condition from the contract they signed
                            when they purchased the right to operate from the game makers.

all wartune servers that has 1.5 patch has this. if this will destroy the game why chinese server is not destroyed?

"r2 only cares about money" <---- total ** comment.

think outside the box people. true balenors will have the upperhand. but almost all of online games are like that. RPG,MMORPG,BBRPG,BBMMORPG etc.

Comment

Originally posted by AngelFiona View Post
                              lol

people asked for the 1.5 patch. when r2 gives it. all people whine? again?

oh god.

if you people ddnt like this feature what to do? go back to patch 1.3? or something?

they cant remove these feature because it will violate the terms of condition from the contract they signed
                              when they purchased the right to operate from the game makers.

all wartune servers that has 1.5 patch has this. if this will destroy the game why chinese server is not destroyed?

"r2 only cares about money" <---- total ** comment.

think outside the box people. true balenors will have the upperhand. but almost all of online games are like that. RPG,MMORPG,BBRPG,BBMMORPG etc.
                              They're updating to 1.5 only because they're somewhat folowing chinese wartune, not cause of players asked it.
                              And Chinese server is still kickin' because of the prices an the support they actually give. I'd rather player on chinese server spend 20$ and get 150k balens, sadly can't read nor understand chinese.

Comment

Working...
                              X