No announcement yet.

Clothing system will destroy the game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes, this wartune version is about 20x more expensive than the chinese version, according to a guildy of mine.
    ChieftainRez
    Knight
    VictisHNR
    [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by Hebihime
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]34569[/ATTACH]

Malay Version.

VIP can buy with balens & VIP give extra 80% bonus exp =P
      ***, what publisher?

Comment

Does the clothings rage add on to the pvp set?

Comment

yes it does i start out in arena with 51 rage

Comment

Malay Version.

wow ,how bout the ballen price compare this one that we playing

Comment

Malay Version.

just to show how much a ripoff r2 games is

Comment

51 rage means i can cast meteor level 4 and rain of fire level 4 from the start of battle. which is really helpful

Comment

Originally posted by AngelFiona View Post
                  lol

people asked for the 1.5 patch. when r2 gives it. all people whine? again?

oh god.

if you people ddnt like this feature what to do? go back to patch 1.3? or something?

they cant remove these feature because it will violate the terms of condition from the contract they signed
                  when they purchased the right to operate from the game makers.

all wartune servers that has 1.5 patch has this. if this will destroy the game why chinese server is not destroyed?

"r2 only cares about money" <---- total ** comment.

think outside the box people. true balenors will have the upperhand. but almost all of online games are like that. RPG,MMORPG,BBRPG,BBMMORPG etc.
                  i think as Hebihime showed the price of malay ver and r2 games ver
                  in chineese world chat is free also u get free balens when u hit current lvls

Comment

if the players are going to start talking about other games and how much better they are... thats within the rules.... but its very off topic in a thread about the new clothing....

however, the posting of pics from other versions of wartune, is not allowed as some players know, can players refrain from doing it please
                    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

the point of the pic was to show the price difference and it is withing the main topic (clothes prices are crazy)
                      and for real admins should care about light baleners / free players for once and stop thinking about just money like that many ppl might quit

Comment

the price of items or the balens should be the same on the main wartune. china wartune (main) and r2 wartune is like a branch. did you see any business that the branch sell items higher than the one in main?

Comment

in EU crysis but we still have hight prices lol
                          class balance ****
                          cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

I will wait and see how it turns out. Every time a new feature such as wings, holding stats for refinement etc is released you get this exact thread about how it will destroy the game. Nice little pattern we got here....

Comment

I don't like any of the options on the poll. Think the 1 you have for vouchers instead of being for a higher voucher cost , should read something like this:
                              Clothes can be bought with ballens or vouchers (with balen clothes haveing higher/better stats than voucher clothes). That way if done right it would still give balen users a small advantage while allowing voucher only ( F2P ) players to not be to far behind. Or something to that effect if you catch my drift.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratty_Da_Mod View Post
                                if the players are going to start talking about other games and how much better they are... thats within the rules.... but its very off topic in a thread about the new clothing....

however, the posting of pics from other versions of wartune, is not allowed as some players know, can players refrain from doing it please
                                woopss sorry Sir >..<

Comment

Working...
                                X