No announcement yet.

Clothing system will destroy the game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the cloth nothing bonus stats other than the look then it cost gold, voucher, or balens to purchasing it is fine to me. But if the cloth have bonus stats and sold with balens then might not cool.
    ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
    -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
    ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
    (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post
      man, for put item on auction house u need spend balens, for what bots u talking? for what gold? only balens n item wich u wanna sell

a lot of modern browser games have auction house or trade system, n dont have problems with this dramatical story what u said
      to put an item on you need to list with a gold fee and cashers buy it with balens. That is how it is in the chinese server. You put it ifor a gold fee and people with balens buy the items. Then the seller gets the balens. I know a lot of mmos have AH/trade system. I am agreeing with you here. R2 for some reason doesn't believe that or doesn't want to do anything with bots bc there will be bots spam bots that try to sell items and money to players when theres an economy.

Comment

they dont care about the players and its gonna come back to them later. They will lose everything. i think AQ is better than this sometimes lol. dont like pay to win system

Comment

i think everyone should get 10 balens per day upon log in
          Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

^I agree with ya there, but then mommie boys will start crying that free players gets balens for doing nothing.

Comment

lol me 2 me balrna free 1000000

Comment

I bought lvl 2 clothing (including wings), a horse, VIP, bought sockets, double skills and a bit more... and im still VERY UNDERPOWERED when facing like 8 people from my server (all very heavy cashers). I feel cheated and ripped off my money, its worse than "pay 2 win", its "bleed to poverty to win". Why do we have to play the inferior, expensive version of the game, while the chinese play the fair one?

Comment

Originally posted by Magusdl View Post
                  I bought lvl 2 clothing (including wings), a horse, VIP, bought sockets, double skills and a bit more... and im still VERY UNDERPOWERED when facing like 8 people from my server (all very heavy cashers). I feel cheated and ripped off my money, its worse than "pay 2 win", its "bleed to poverty to win". Why do we have to play the inferior, expensive version of the game, while the chinese play the fair one?
                  You feel cheated when fighting *8* players on the entire server? How do you fare against the rest?

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                    You feel cheated when fighting *8* players on the entire server? How do you fare against the rest?
                    What I meant to say is, even a moderate casher like me is struggling badly against the "new type" of heavy cashers, the light cashers or free users have absolutely no chance. They set too high the amount you have to pay to be competitive, thats unnecessary as people buy expendable itens, vips, covenants, sockets and so on. Making it easier for us cashers is one thing, but permanent powers that completely break their chances is simply ridiculous.

I didnt buy stuff to rule or anything, just to be competitive, don't want to be an ant or fly. So I just try to keep up with them, be somewhat of a contender (take like, at least half hp from the top 3 guys), thats enough for me. I am here to say that the amount you need to spend in wartune to get the results I wanted, has GREATLY increased in this new patch.

Comment

Originally posted by Magusdl View Post
                      What I meant to say is, even a moderate casher like me is struggling badly against the "new type" of heavy cashers, the light cashers or free users have absolutely no chance. They set too high the amount you have to pay to be competitive, thats unnecessary as people buy expendable itens, vips, covenants, sockets and so on. Making it easier for us cashers is one thing, but permanent powers that completely break their chances is simply ridiculous.

I didnt buy stuff to rule or anything, just to be competitive, don't want to be an ant or fly. So I just try to keep up with them, be somewhat of a contender (take like, at least half hp from the top 3 guys), thats enough for me. I am here to say that the amount you need to spend in wartune to get the results I wanted, has GREATLY increased in this new patch.
                      I still don't understand. How much did you drop on the game, $100? ... and with that $100 you are competitive with everyone save for a select few of heavy cashers? I'd say you're doing pretty damned well.

Comment

You know you get Fashione core for free later in 1.5 Part 2 and you coming not need to buy them for voncher or balans.

But everthing in upgrades why should be able to voncher to like open row in the Astro should go select at voncher or balans.
                        Is alot more some need to pute to voncher why so i vote for Higre price of Voncher too.

For this game should be possibol play for even people some spend lesser mony that top spenders.

If for many players quit is ends that them dosent get one singel cent.

Payers should allways have speed limit for get it faster.

But non payers should be able to get cloths to with voncher but should take lot longre time.

Take maby 5000 vonchers or like that for one pice lvl 1.
                        Last edited by dwmedia; 03-17-2013, 10:51 PM.
                        Character - Taggen
                        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                        Class - Archer
                        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dking87 View Post
                          the spire will be released soon and every can get fashion cores from this
                          Since you cant fuse a core with a core to make a random L2 item, this helps how?

Edit: Heck I'd be happy if it made a random level ONE item...
                          Last edited by Sonnea; 03-21-2013, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jigscen View Post
                            the price of items or the balens should be the same on the main wartune. china wartune (main) and r2 wartune is like a branch. did you see any business that the branch sell items higher than the one in main?
                            Well sorry but yes , just with the grocery store , you can have the same grocery store in one district that will sell same bread less expensive compare to another district (and both have the same label). Thats depend also of the revenue of the people in that district and the competition around. I dont know if I explain myself right, but the Chinese version is the original one and is intended to be mostly played by people in Chinese. Is Chinese people have similar revenue compare to the rest of the world? it could be also because they are the (tester of the game, since the game always start with them)

Anyways they still at the end , $$$ everything too much on that game , they could considere to reduce the price and start giving a little more. Its not balance at all.

To stay on the topic ,the clothing system they could have introduce a ways to have those clothing by earning them on the game itself , or options with voucher as well.
                            Last edited by luciole78; 03-21-2013, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Fashione core will drop from spire like lvl 7 gems from vip wheel^^

Comment

Originally posted by Sonnea View Post
                                Since you cant fuse a core with a core to make a random L2 item, this helps how?

Edit: Heck I'd be happy if it made a random level ONE item...
                                That's not how the whole process works though.

Comment

Working...
                                X