Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Key run destroyed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All will go so well if they release the damn auction house AND keep it as is like the chinese server has. Where non cashers can sell goods for balens. Then it will eventually balance out in the end. However, if r2 doesn't release it or releases it with a different currency other than balens then this game won't last much longer. I am staying fora few more months to see how the next patch goes bc maybe r2 will release the stupid auction house and things will slowly work the way back into a free to play game again. If they decide to scrap it or make changes to it then good bye WT.

This game is awesome but not that awesome to break your bank over. I thought Nexon company was bad since they were known as pay to win company but this company is far worse when it comes to pay to win aspects. Really sad to see this game go down this way. Had great hopes for it. Let's just hope R2 isn't that dumb and releases the Auction house in one of these parts of the patch which I highly doubt it be coming anytime soon. Maybe year 2014 if the game is still around that time.

Comment

Time to quit, thats all.

Comment

I'm writing this from a player's perspective.
        I subscribe to VIP, and I buy balens. I try my best to restrict my spending (50% of the time I exceed my "self-imposed" limit).

However, I do see some points of this game. I am of the opinion that this game is meant to be a long term game, and not one of "let's get to level 80, get all uber leet items and then quit" type of games.
        Farming the crystaloids and stones could be slow, but it is not making it completely impossible.

If you're a leisure player who plays this game for a few hours a day (4-5?) and enjoy the social interaction of it, then I think you can play this game for a very long time to enjoy it.
        The fact that the release of the patch may not be that fast (really, how fast is it to come out with new content??) means that slowing down the progress of a player (in terms of completely farming an item) may keep the player interested.

I've played this game since Oct 29, 2012, and I spend some money. I am not even in the top 50 of R2 servers, but I enjoy most of this game.
        A bit of patience will go a long way in enjoying the game.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          I subscribe to VIP, and I buy balens. I try my best to restrict my spending (50% of the time I exceed my "self-imposed" limit).

However, I do see some points of this game. I am of the opinion that this game is meant to be a long term game, and not one of "let's get to level 80, get all uber leet items and then quit" type of games.
          Farming the crystaloids and stones could be slow, but it is not making it completely impossible.

If you're a leisure player who plays this game for a few hours a day (4-5?) and enjoy the social interaction of it, then I think you can play this game for a very long time to enjoy it.
          The fact that the release of the patch may not be that fast (really, how fast is it to come out with new content??) means that slowing down the progress of a player (in terms of completely farming an item) may keep the player interested.

I've played this game since Oct 29, 2012, and I spend some money. I am not even in the top 50 of R2 servers, but I enjoy most of this game.
          what u say is right, mmo are long term games, not to be completed in a few weeks or couple of months. but really, letting an exclusive early server group get their 60 pve then introduce the cross server bg and stop everyone else from getting the set at the same time.. really? without cross server bg things might not be that bad

Comment

i do agree with u.. but.. end games it would b players vs salaried players(vets and etc)
            kinda unfair... if u know what i mean.
            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
              i do agree with u.. but.. end games it would b players vs salaried players(vets and etc)
              kinda unfair... if u know what i mean.
              As a player myself, I tend to feel the prices could be made more reasonable too.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

You ever play an MMO endgame? If so I don't think you would have wrote that post. Most MMO's endgame it's completely different to how the game has been played to date. Yes you are right that items aren't meant to be obtained in a day (yet some are due to ppl willing to P2W) the old way ppl had to save keys to farm the summoner. You know how many keys u needed to complete the 60 pve set...shitloads. Not something that cud b done in a day, or 2 or even a few weeks. The change of 5 summoner a day only makes the difficult extremely difficult. so in 4 months when someone finally gets their 60 set u think it will still be the best? i have no **'ing doubt it won't. So the thought of spending (and wasting) countless months for gear that won't even be the best is just pointless. and to think what 70 gear will cost, might be lucky to get that after a year of farming.

I got np with R2 being greedy bastards most game companies are only some are more up front about it. what annoys me is their lack of understanding how these "changes" affect the players games. This change isn't a revenue driven change that i can tell so to me its just a stupid change. Smart companies listen to the ppl paying them.
                Last edited by Roadsidebomb; 02-21-2013, 11:32 PM.

Comment

As a player myself, I tend to feel the prices could be made more reasonable too.
                  i had no intention on attacking those salaried players.. i know they had works to do in this game... but somehow i feel they will grows stronger than cashier in long-term playing due to the limited key-run.
                  sometimes as a cashier.. time is the most difficult for us.. so when we had time and key run only 5. i think sooner or later this game will bored us.
                  ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
                    i had no intention on attacking those salaried players.. i know they had works to do in this game... but somehow i feel they will grows stronger than cashier in long-term playing due to the limited key-run.
                    sometimes as a cashier.. time is the most difficult for us.. so when we had time and key run only 5. i think sooner or later this game will bored us.
                    I have to agree with this. Even with the players who have time its getting to be a bore. These games you can only grind so much before you just ask "what's the point anymore?" I'm all for long term games but I refuse to spend 4 months of my life grinding dungeons for 1 set of gear. That's just the 60 lvl gear. We don't know how much the lvl 70 or lvl 80 will be. Since they cut down on the key usage anymore we get what 15 or so a day now if we're lucky? I'm sure others have more experience with the updated key usage than I do. I refuse to spend months to get gear. Even WoW wasn't that bad back when I was playing it. You had to grind yea but not months for one set of gear.
                    Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                    BR: 67K
                    Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

4 months for one set of gear lmao i dont think so and here i was thinking of buying some balens in the near future well this just changed my mind on that one.

Comment

This wouldn't be such a problem if the limitation was set from day one. Most people are complaining now due to the fact there are people who have the set already done and now it be virtually impossible to catch up to them in power. I don't blame them. If this nerf must have happened it should have happened much earlier than now. That way everyone would be on the same playing field.

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                          We don't know how much the lvl 70 or lvl 80 will be.
                          70 gear is 400 Crystaloids per piece.

Comment

4 months to get 1 set? It took me 21 days to hit lvl 52. By the time I gather enough parts, the gear is irrelevant.

Comment

Because there's nothing else after 70 gear.
                              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
                                4 months to get 1 set? It took me 21 days to hit lvl 52. By the time I gather enough parts, the gear is irrelevant.
                                Yea you consider an average of 10 or so crystaloids in one (not doing the summoner which would net you about 5-10 more if you're lucky) and assuming you don't get many in the solo campaigns. 300 crystaloids per piece for the lvl 60 and apparently 400 per piece for the lvl 70...even assuming you get 20 per day which would be well above the average that's 80 for a full set of 70...assuming you get 20 a day which is above the average. If you get 10 per day that's 160 days to get the full set...so looking between 2 months and just a little over 5 months for a full set of gear...
                                Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                                BR: 67K
                                Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Working...
                                X