Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Key run destroyed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unkn0wnX
    replied
    Anyone from one of the servers with the update know the new way they expect you to get crystaloid? Like from spire or altar? Maybe r2 is making getting crystaloid easier, but I doubt that cause r2 has a low IQ. Hopefully the new content will still make crystaloid realistic to people

Leave a comment:

• Barbarossa
    replied
    Originally posted by Soratax View Post
    so many players talking about quit, gonna be a nice week on r2 officer
    I understand it. I'm waiting on a game to go live and I'm done with WT unless something BIG changes. This game is even more expensive than a subscription based game now if you want to try and compete now.

Leave a comment:

• Soratax
    replied
    so many players talking about quit, gonna be a nice week on r2 officer

Leave a comment:

• Barbarossa
    replied
    Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
    Really stupid for R2. No auction house and now we can't even farm them? Wth are you trying to do. I respected most things you done so far due it not being as unfair as many ppl thought it was, but making limitations like this so that it turns into only casher game now. That is where the line is drawn. If you plan on doing this release the damn auction house already and let us be able to buy them at least. It be impossible to get pve sets now due to the limitations.

First you nerf wings and cheat us out of money and now you nerf the summoning. Giving this game a few more months t osee how the next patch goes. If it gets worse think im done here. This is just plain stupid and out of order. Not even a heads up about these two major things.
    Oh you can now buy them. The balenors can anyway. Non-cashers just got the shaft. The pve gear is out of the question for them now.

Leave a comment:

• shynnblue
    replied
    well we know this game is taken directly from the chinese version but r2 you need to understand the audience here are a very different bunch of people we don't got that leetness level to sit infront of the comp all day all year farming the materials like those uber leet chinese does. the culture is just different, you'll really kill yourself with this move r2.

Leave a comment:

• Arintal
    replied
    Originally posted by Ashanie View Post
    well before everyone goes flmaing and angry we should all remember its test period you have to test stuff to find a fix bugs..so wouldnt make sense to go and accuse them of messing up the game for you IF its a bug...but as i said im giving it around 2 weeks to atleast see an announcment by mod that they are indeed bugs...or il just invest my time elsewhere...but if its not a bug and they really made it 5 over all...il buy you all pitch forks and torchs lol.
    Sorry but this "test" is what is going to be in live. I never saw game that had "test" 1 week before live change anything. Just fixed things that didnt work.

Leave a comment:

• Ashanie
    replied
    well before everyone goes flmaing and angry we should all remember its test period you have to test stuff to find a fix bugs..so wouldnt make sense to go and accuse them of messing up the game for you IF its a bug...but as i said im giving it around 2 weeks to atleast see an announcment by mod that they are indeed bugs...or il just invest my time elsewhere...but if its not a bug and they really made it 5 over all...il buy you all pitch forks and torchs lol.

Leave a comment:

• Roadsidebomb
    replied
    This is yet another example of how out of tune developers are with their product...and it happens in every game. It usually takes someone that actually plays the game and understands the game to spell it out to these numbskulls to get it. 1200 stones for just helm, necklace, armour and blade. 5 key runs a day getting max 2 stones per run (which u normally get 1, and the odd time don't even get a chest) thats 10 stones a day from keys. If u did all WB's and farmed all day u might get another 5 mil gold so thats another 10 stones bought in your lvl 10 guild shop. So at 20 stones a day, 7 days a week it would take u 2 months.....then u have your trinkets and rings to do so another 2 months. Considering some ppl have their complete set already putting others 4 months behind them is just outrageous....beyond outrageous its **'ing moronic.

On the subject of crystalloids, well we need more ways to get them considering u need dbl compared to legendary stones another annoying thing

Leave a comment:

• Serrin
    replied
    I wanna know exactly what the limit is. Is it five summons per run period or five summons per party member per run?

Leave a comment:

• Soratax
    replied
    Originally posted by sarconwindsong2002 View Post
    oh and soratax the ps4 does not exsist the PLaystation Orbis does however and is slated for release in stores in the summer of 2015 so enjoy that when it comes.
    So i will enjoy google glass, iphone 6 or anything else

Leave a comment:

• sarconwindsong2002
    replied
    blah blah blah blah blah
    Last edited by sarconwindsong2002; 02-21-2013, 08:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• randomguy1191
    replied
    Amen. They're pushing boundaries.

Leave a comment:

• deeann
    replied
    I really hope this is one change that does not stay - 5 tries are you serious???? We need 1200 crystaliods to make the lvl 60 pve - as well as the stones to eventually make it legendary - what about the people who were already able to do the the NM a few weeks ago - they now have the set as they were not limited like we are going to be - so this is putting us so far behind Never mind that demon temple NM cant even be finished as it is too hard.....Oh yes and moonevil has no summoner.

Leave a comment:

• shynnblue
    replied
    anyway destroying key run is the stupidest move ever, now r2 your crypt key sales gonna plummet like crazy. oh wait, not if you're despicable enough to severely decrease the chance to get a crypt key from mystery boxes now.

Leave a comment:

• Soratax
    replied
    Originally posted by shynnblue View Post
    still few more months? by the time they finished milking you dry and say "k thnx bye" and look for new fat cows. whats the biggie a player leaving they always have new cows coming in
    i just don´t think new cows are coming.... PS4 is soon on store

Leave a comment:

Working...
X