server for non cashers :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• server for non cashers :)

Is it possible to create a server for nono casher when everybody can be equal, because some people cant pay like 300$ for a game and they can never be in the top

Why would they? It would not be profitable for them.

Comment

Because there is a lot of players that quit this game because of no money for it....

Comment

Originally posted by Cyxap View Post
        Because there is a lot of players that quit this game because of no money for it....
        True although there is no possibility for them to earn money. Sure they would have players playing although then all the non vip would join the server. Reducing the population in other servers which makes less targets for VIPS to make them feel superior.

Comment

And they can afford taking into account how much money they earn from all servers.. Its not my job but just a suggestion I think that the people will love it this server

Comment

And they can afford taking into account how much money they earn from all servers.. Its not my job but just a suggestion I think that the people will love it this server
            True although if people quit other servers and join this one it will hinder their profits. Therefore it would not be the best decision for them.

I would love this server although it just doesn't seem likely.

Comment

It's sad but its true

Comment

I don't know if what I am going to say makes any sense to anyone. They can make Balens threw free offers. However they lack the ability to gain VIP because of the fact that it is not a balen purchase. Even those of us who can not or will not pay want VIP. Like I said it is the only thing that those of us who can't or wont pay can not get.

Comment

the problem is that 90% of the free balen offers dont work or you have to buy or download something you dont want

Comment

Kabam doesn't offer free balens so they need to catch up on that

Comment

If they make that server then everyone will just flock over there. Then the game won't make any money at all. It is a good idea but it isn't realistic. This company does need to make money. Just they are taking greed way more than they should be.

Comment

If there is a non balen server, be prepared that no team can pass Moonevil's Den without level 7 guild skills and level 6 astrals (having few rods).
                        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Well yea, I know they need to make profit but I'm not disagree to this suggestion also.
                          In my country, we don't have cc or use those other payments methods that r2 have put in the options of alternative payments.
                          So, I'm one of non-cashers(not because I have no money to pay but because I can't pay at all). I would like to suggest this one even if it's not possible.

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                          If there is a non balen server, be prepared that no team can pass Moonevil's Den without level 7 guild skills and level 6 astrals (having few rods).
                          Well, for this prob, they can make the dungeons a bit easier in those servers, can't they?

I know it's not possible. I just want to agree with the thought of suggestion as I have the same thought too.
                          Before posting any new thread use the search tool please. Don't spam our forum.
                          Just like you, we don't want to search every single thread for what we are searching for or before we make a new thread either.
                          Thanks for those who use search tool.

Comment

i think a lot of players would quit due to the fact that they cant beat up on the little guy/girl cuz they got the $$ to spend to buff up their character but if the would make such a sever it would be good but they should also make it possible to transfer characters from different servers should a player decide to go to a server where other pay and such

Comment

i agree with this Posting....so much balens for buy clothing!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X