Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

server for non cashers :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chinabig View Post
    In my country, we don't have cc or use those other payments methods that r2 have put in the options of alternative payments.
    Assuming you are in China, chinabig, you are wrong about not having those payment methods. Paypal allows the use of UnionPay cards, but you have to get certain ones, which I'm sure the bank can accommodate. I will be doing this next week when the bank on campus is open and can do what I need them to do. I will update you on what I find out if this is the case.

On the interim, go to the PayPal site and see what it takes to have a PayPal account in China.

If, on the other hand, you're not from China ... sorry for wasting your time reading this. :P
    Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
    Kabam Server 1 - US West
    Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
    S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Guild: Saga

Comment

Server for non-cashers makes as much sense as a supermarket for non-paying shoppers.

Servers and maintaining them cost real life money, you are basically asking them to do this server at a loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Rex_Typhoon View Post
        If, on the other hand, you're not from China ... sorry for wasting your time reading this. :P
        LOL,haha. I'm not from China. Sorry about my username.
        nope,thks for letting me know how i can do if I'm in China.
        Before posting any new thread use the search tool please. Don't spam our forum.
        Just like you, we don't want to search every single thread for what we are searching for or before we make a new thread either.
        Thanks for those who use search tool.

Comment

Maybe you can start a new thread, asking how other ppl in your country manage to buy balens/get VIP? it's worth a shot, if you want to start spending, that is.

Comment

Where are you from then? Have you checked the PayPal website?
            Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
            Kabam Server 1 - US West
            Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
            S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Guild: Saga

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
              Maybe you can start a new thread, asking how other ppl in your country manage to buy balens/get VIP? it's worth a shot, if you want to start spending, that is.
              Good idea.
              Originally posted by Rex_Typhoon View Post
              Where are you from then? Have you checked the PayPal website?
              I'm from Myanmar. If you are interested, let's continue at this thread.
              Last edited by chinabig; 02-22-2013, 10:30 AM.
              Before posting any new thread use the search tool please. Don't spam our forum.
              Just like you, we don't want to search every single thread for what we are searching for or before we make a new thread either.
              Thanks for those who use search tool.

Comment

I would love to see a non-cash shop server. It would make things more balanced out.

Comment

Again no way they will do this. Everyone will just go to that server and they won't make any money at all. Non casher servers isn't the way of doing it. Cashers are needed to keep this game going and some pay to win aspect is fine. As it gives cashers advantages they need since they spend so much on the game. However, the way they are going by putting limits here and there and forcing non cashers and medium cashers to be hardcore cashers to reach to the top is just wrong.

Comment

Working...
                  X