server for non cashers :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cyxap
    started a topic server for non cashers :)

server for non cashers :)

Is it possible to create a server for nono casher when everybody can be equal, because some people cant pay like 300$ for a game and they can never be in the top

• Oxykotton
    replied
    Again no way they will do this. Everyone will just go to that server and they won't make any money at all. Non casher servers isn't the way of doing it. Cashers are needed to keep this game going and some pay to win aspect is fine. As it gives cashers advantages they need since they spend so much on the game. However, the way they are going by putting limits here and there and forcing non cashers and medium cashers to be hardcore cashers to reach to the top is just wrong.

Leave a comment:

• nichls9
    replied
    I would love to see a non-cash shop server. It would make things more balanced out.

Leave a comment:

• chinabig
    replied
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
    Maybe you can start a new thread, asking how other ppl in your country manage to buy balens/get VIP? it's worth a shot, if you want to start spending, that is.
    Good idea.
    Originally posted by Rex_Typhoon View Post
    Where are you from then? Have you checked the PayPal website?
    I'm from Myanmar. If you are interested, let's continue at this thread.
    Last edited by chinabig; 02-22-2013, 10:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Rex_Typhoon
    replied
    Originally posted by chinabig View Post
    LOL,haha. I'm not from China. Sorry about my username.
    nope,thks for letting me know how i can do if I'm in China.
    Where are you from then? Have you checked the PayPal website?

Leave a comment:

• CreamySaucepan
    replied
    Maybe you can start a new thread, asking how other ppl in your country manage to buy balens/get VIP? it's worth a shot, if you want to start spending, that is.

Leave a comment:

• chinabig
    replied
    Originally posted by Rex_Typhoon View Post
    If, on the other hand, you're not from China ... sorry for wasting your time reading this. :P

Leave a comment:

• WarMC
    replied
    Server for non-cashers makes as much sense as a supermarket for non-paying shoppers.

Servers and maintaining them cost real life money, you are basically asking them to do this server at a loss.

Leave a comment:

• Rex_Typhoon
    replied
    In my country, we don't have cc or use those other payments methods that r2 have put in the options of alternative payments.
    Assuming you are in China, chinabig, you are wrong about not having those payment methods. Paypal allows the use of UnionPay cards, but you have to get certain ones, which I'm sure the bank can accommodate. I will be doing this next week when the bank on campus is open and can do what I need them to do. I will update you on what I find out if this is the case.

On the interim, go to the PayPal site and see what it takes to have a PayPal account in China.

If, on the other hand, you're not from China ... sorry for wasting your time reading this. :P

Leave a comment:

• Agurie
    replied
    i agree with this Posting....so much balens for buy clothing!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Talonguard
    replied
    i think a lot of players would quit due to the fact that they cant beat up on the little guy/girl cuz they got the $$ to spend to buff up their character but if the would make such a sever it would be good but they should also make it possible to transfer characters from different servers should a player decide to go to a server where other pay and such

Leave a comment:

• chinabig
    replied
    Well yea, I know they need to make profit but I'm not disagree to this suggestion also.
    In my country, we don't have cc or use those other payments methods that r2 have put in the options of alternative payments.
    So, I'm one of non-cashers(not because I have no money to pay but because I can't pay at all). I would like to suggest this one even if it's not possible.

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
    If there is a non balen server, be prepared that no team can pass Moonevil's Den without level 7 guild skills and level 6 astrals (having few rods).
    Well, for this prob, they can make the dungeons a bit easier in those servers, can't they?

I know it's not possible. I just want to agree with the thought of suggestion as I have the same thought too.

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    If there is a non balen server, be prepared that no team can pass Moonevil's Den without level 7 guild skills and level 6 astrals (having few rods).

Leave a comment:

• Oxykotton
    replied
    If they make that server then everyone will just flock over there. Then the game won't make any money at all. It is a good idea but it isn't realistic. This company does need to make money. Just they are taking greed way more than they should be.

Leave a comment:

• R26574099
    replied
    Kabam doesn't offer free balens so they need to catch up on that

Leave a comment:

Working...
X