Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

server for non cashers :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R26171695
    replied
    the problem is that 90% of the free balen offers dont work or you have to buy or download something you dont want

Leave a comment:

• beaeo
    replied
    Originally posted by Cyxap View Post
    Because there is a lot of players that quit this game because of no money for it....
    I don't know if what I am going to say makes any sense to anyone. They can make Balens threw free offers. However they lack the ability to gain VIP because of the fact that it is not a balen purchase. Even those of us who can not or will not pay want VIP. Like I said it is the only thing that those of us who can't or wont pay can not get.

Leave a comment:

• Cyxap
    replied
    It's sad but its true

Leave a comment:

• Patyfatycake
    replied
    And they can afford taking into account how much money they earn from all servers.. Its not my job but just a suggestion I think that the people will love it this server
    True although if people quit other servers and join this one it will hinder their profits. Therefore it would not be the best decision for them.

I would love this server although it just doesn't seem likely.

Leave a comment:

• Cyxap
    replied
    And they can afford taking into account how much money they earn from all servers.. Its not my job but just a suggestion I think that the people will love it this server

Leave a comment:

• Patyfatycake
    replied
    Because there is a lot of players that quit this game because of no money for it....
    True although there is no possibility for them to earn money. Sure they would have players playing although then all the non vip would join the server. Reducing the population in other servers which makes less targets for VIPS to make them feel superior.

Leave a comment:

• Cyxap
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Patyfatycake
    replied
    Why would they? It would not be profitable for them.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X