Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Updated Guild Battles -- To Alt or Not to Alt...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated Guild Battles -- To Alt or Not to Alt...

Additionally, following the final Guild Battle, the guild master of the winning guild may deliver special prizes to select guild members.
    I hope they realize that some, or maybe most, guild leaders has alts or even that special someone in their guild. Guess I'm gonna have to get used to seeing the same people receiving the same reward week after week. Oh well.

Originally posted by daren000 View Post
    I hope they realize that some, or maybe most, guild leaders has alts or even that special someone in their guild. Guess I'm gonna have to get used to seeing the same people receiving the same reward week after week. Oh well.
    Though it has been debated, using alts in this kind of way is against the rules.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
      Though it has been debated, using alts in this kind of way is against the rules.
      Yup, but it will not stop people from doing such a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by daren000 View Post
        Yup, but it will not stop people from doing such a thing.
        It will if they crack down on the mains abusing the system... though I agree they will slap on the wrist before going all out.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
          It will if they crack down on the mains abusing the system... though I agree they will slap on the wrist before going all out.
          since when has R2 ever 'cracked down' on players abusing/exploiting the system?
          players get away with this kind of stuff all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by R24465997 View Post
            since when has R2 ever 'cracked down' on players abusing/exploiting the system?
            players get away with this kind of stuff all the time.
            Astrals? They banned more for that than any other infraction - but they also did go lighter on cashers.

Insofar as cracking down on the exploiting, it's a mixed bag as they patch the exploit(s) before turning any attentions to said exploiters.

Comment

Working...
            X