Please add a new function to search tool for forum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please add a new function to search tool for forum

I don't know if anyone have experienced this.
    I posted in a thread and when I want to see who reply that and forget where I have posted(because I forget where did I posted and so many new thread to search through to find the one I have posted)
    Sometimes I don't have enough time to search all those. I just want a quick access to see the replies of the threads I have posted.

So, I would like to suggest r2 to put a new function like "Threads you have posted" or "Threads you have participated in" or something like that to view all the threads I have posted easily and quickly.

What do think?
    Before posting any new thread use the search tool please. Don't spam our forum.
    Just like you, we don't want to search every single thread for what we are searching for or before we make a new thread either.
    Thanks for those who use search tool.

You can check the posts you've made and the threads you started by going to your profile.
    Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
    BR: 67K
    Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
      You can check the posts you've made and the threads you started by going to your profile.
      I didn't know that. LOL
      haha. thank you very much for your advice. Then my problem's settled.
      Before posting any new thread use the search tool please. Don't spam our forum.
      Just like you, we don't want to search every single thread for what we are searching for or before we make a new thread either.
      Thanks for those who use search tool.

Comment

Working...
      X