No announcement yet.

Friendship Boosts: Charisma? Seriously?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friendship Boosts: Charisma? Seriously?

I had the first opportunity today to run with a Guild mate with whom I have ♥x5 Friendship and discovered that the L5 Friendship boost is +70 Charisma. Seriously? I'm not using troops in MP Dungeons, and while I know that troops can boost your attribs (Health or in my case, MDEF) by 1% of Troop HP, it just doesn't seem enough compared to the other boosts.

Take me for example. Right now I have Troop Count 889 and L46 Knights with 3394 Hit Points. This means that my two knights in combat have (889 x 3394)/200 or 15 086 health. Of which I get 150 as an MDEF boost. With the +70 increase, this works out to (959 x 3394)/200 or 16 274 hit points, of which 1% is 162, for a boost of +12 to my MDEF (or hit points or whatever each person has). Double it if you count both Knights, assuming that you get the boost when you're not fighting with your troops.

The first 3 levels boost XP. The 4th level boosts Hit Points by 700. The 5th level? The 5th level gives me a sad +12 (or +24) to whatever ...

The only place I see the Friendship boost come in is MP Dungeons - I don't see it in BGs and I don't see it in Guild War, just MP Dungeons. Considering that it takes me 100 to get to L5 and 200 to get to L6, can we make the later bonuses (whatever they are) a little more relevant to the MP Dungeon setting like the 1st 4 Friendship levels are?

I know, free boost, shut up Rex. Still, I'd like to know that my boosts are having a real impact on my MP Dungeon crawls and that being friends with someone actually has advantages. Why not increase the Health boost again? Why boost Charisma?
    Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
    Kabam Server 1 - US West
    Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
    S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Guild: Saga

This is a documented bug.

If you click on the ? on the friend's list, you should see that level 5 friendship should be +Block (or something?), but in MP dungeons, it showed up as Charisma.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Okay - well, as I noted, this was the first run I had, so I didn't know it was a bug. Block makes more sense.
      Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
      Kabam Server 1 - US West

General Zod
      S5 - Roaring Wetlands

Comment

It's a real bug, not 'display error'.

Have to get R2 to fix.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

I'm surprised this is being brought up by players now. This is a very old issue. :P

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
            I'm surprised this is being brought up by players now. This is a very old issue. :P
            I'm a very noob player. :-p

Malfaedor
            Kabam Server 1 - US West

General Zod
            S5 - Roaring Wetlands

Comment

Originally posted by Rex_Typhoon View Post
              I'm a very noob player. :-p
              He's cute, our Rexy, isn't he? *pets Rex on the head* Yes you are! Yes you are! Coochycoochycoo.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                He's cute, our Rexy, isn't he? *pets Rex on the head* Yes you are! Yes you are! Coochycoochycoo.
                *starts humping Creamy's leg*

Malfaedor
                Kabam Server 1 - US West

General Zod
                S5 - Roaring Wetlands

Comment

Working...
                X