Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

1.5 patch whiner's room opened

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.5 patch whiner's room opened

If you want to cry, whine, pout, or otherwise waste space on the forums, please do it here. Rather then taking up 15 spaces on the forums all rants, and boo hoo threads add them here. If you have a legitimate complaint post it in the forum. If you want to act like a spoiled child, or a whiny(cute additive word here) do it here, so mods can work on real complaints and not bratty players thx.

Okay, here goes...

1. Missing BGs yesterday meant lots missed getting their petals because BGs were advertised at those times and didn't occur even though server was up
    2. A weeks loss of GB
    3. No more duels in guild chamber
    4. Inability to duel before reset when patch was launched (actually helped me this one ^^ )
    5, Myriad of black screen/freeze issues meaning ppl lost MP attempts etc
    6. Aforementioned freeze/black-screen issues meant some were falsely booted from BGs for being AFK
    7, Logging back in to find yourself in twilight sands and spending 500 vouchers to move
    8. World Boss dying too quick (add damage but not hp, whats that all about?)
    9. Limited Summonings in MP dungeons (key runs)
    10. lvl 100 eye in catas much harder
    11. Misfortune drop rate in astral catching higher

Think I covered most of it ^_^
    Last edited by PunkPetal; 02-24-2013, 08:14 AM.
    Blizzarea
    S147
    Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
      8. World Boss dying too quick (add damage but not hp, whats that all about?)
      If the world boss isn't taken down in some set time, it's counted as a fail. After one or two of these, the HP for that boss alone is relegated to some lowered amount.

If the world boss is taken out within 10 (?) minutes (or some set time) one or two times, that boss's HP is increased.
      Last edited by KnowingEyes7; 02-22-2013, 08:20 AM.

Comment

I like to wine, do I belong here too?
        ChieftainRez
        Knight
        VictisHNR
        [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
          If the world boss isn't taken down in some set time, it's counted as a fail. After one or two of these, the HP for that boss alone is relegated to some lowered amount.
          I'm S1 They added The Kessar damage bonus, WB is going down faster.... That was my point, they added a dmg bonus but no hp

Originally posted by ChieftainRez View Post
          I like to wine, do I belong here too?
          Hmmmm mebbe even I prefer that sort of whine
          Blizzarea
          S147
          Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
            The way I see it, the fail here is that they've almost completely removed the ability for a knight to double hit (personal gripe), and now have cut the amount of times anyone can actually hit the WB due to everyone else getting a boost from the top player's success (universal gripe)...

More hitters with more damage output means less total hits for everyone, therefore less Gold and Daru accumulation per individual. That to me seems like the real fail.
            ChieftainRez
            Knight
            VictisHNR
            [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

I'm S1 They added The Kessar damage bonus, WB is going down faster.... That was my point, they added a dmg bonus but no hp

nah pp its better for now cause if his and dwarf damage let us kill the wb under 10mins the hp almost doubles and when it double we still get dmg buffs so we will eventually be doing around 10kptak/mtak worth more dmg on 20min wb
              IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

No HP until it gets taken down within 10-ish minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by ChieftainRez View Post
                  The way I see it, the fail here is that they've almost completely removed the ability for a knight to double hit (personal gripe), and now have cut the amount of times anyone can actually hit the WB due to everyone else getting a boost from the top player's success (universal gripe)...
                  That double hit is what annoys the **** out of me. Due to not being able to double hit I'm missing about 10k gold/daru a round now. I am not amused. Also the HS takes forever to use now. I used to start the fight off with that but not anymore. Just takes way too long to use now.
                  Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                  BR: 67K
                  Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

..what i want ti whine about is guild battle being messed up!!!!! and reducing summoner runs...you think i have 6 months to wait for a set?gd thing im not too far from completing my set but feel srry for the others.
                    IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

Yes the summoner runs has me changing my mind about continuing with this game, if anything. It might just move me to casual play now, and casual play for me is the kiss of death. I usually don't stick around a game once I have converted to that mode. I'll find something new and exciting to fill my time, and I will then tithe the coffers of that game's developers instead.

I know, it's how I found this game to begin with. Go ask the CA Devs how often I log in over there now.... lol
                      ChieftainRez
                      Knight
                      VictisHNR
                      [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

my whine wont be for me but a member of our guild who lost his gold wings bc he upgraded them. I think its wrong that the devs wont do anything about it.
                        S1 Temple of Ibalize
                        Vixeness aka Vixi
                        Mage and Lap Kitteh
                        Guild: Havoc

Comment

Originally posted by Ati2de View Post
                          my whine wont be for me but a member of our guild who lost his gold wings bc he upgraded them. I think its wrong that the devs wont do anything about it.
                          Oh wow that is pretty shady thing to have happened. An devs won't do anything about it? Did the specifically say they won't do anything or did they just answer the ticket yet? If they didn't answer the ticket then maybe give them some time before ranting. If they specifically stated that they won't or can't fix it. Then they really need to give some compensation back. Like give him a new pair of golden wings. That is shady and to not fix it at all is just a big middle finger to him. People spent massive cash and worked hard to get that BR to reach that prize. Just to take it away that's really low. From all these mistakes that are happening. Going give the new patch a try for a few weeks. If it feels like it's impossible to play with out spending tons of balens then im out. No way im going break my bank over this game. This game isn't that worthy.

Comment

Someone mentioned wine? a small glass please...

*slurp*

*hic*
                            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                              Oh wow that is pretty shady thing to have happened. An devs won't do anything about it? Did the specifically say they won't do anything or did they just answer the ticket yet? If they didn't answer the ticket then maybe give them some time before ranting. If they specifically stated that they won't or can't fix it. Then they really need to give some compensation back. Like give him a new pair of golden wings. That is shady and to not fix it at all is just a big middle finger to him. People spent massive cash and worked hard to get that BR to reach that prize. Just to take it away that's really low. From all these mistakes that are happening. Going give the new patch a try for a few weeks. If it feels like it's impossible to play with out spending tons of balens then im out. No way im going break my bank over this game. This game isn't that worthy.
                              they said bc there was a *are you sure you want to do this* button that there is nothing they will do. They could if they wanted to and if it was me they responded like this to, I would quit the game immediately.
                              S1 Temple of Ibalize
                              Vixeness aka Vixi
                              Mage and Lap Kitteh
                              Guild: Havoc

Comment

Working...
                              X