1.5 patch whiner's room opened

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ati2de View Post
    they said bc there was a *are you sure you want to do this* button that there is nothing they will do. They could if they wanted to and if it was me they responded like this to, I would quit the game immediately.
    That's lame but not a bit surprised about it. I'm guessing the player had no idea they would lose their wings though or they would've made sure they wouldn't have done it :P
    This is just sad though and I would quit immediately too. No where anywhere does it say a player would lose their golden wings if upgraded. In fact if I'm not mistaken by virtue of upgrading, the wings should've been upgraded...
    Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
    BR: 67K
    Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by Ati2de View Post
      they said bc there was a *are you sure you want to do this* button that there is nothing they will do. They could if they wanted to and if it was me they responded like this to, I would quit the game immediately.
      Still isn't right. Most games the Devs gives a heads up when something like this can happen. They give heads up about everything that may be changed so that the players know. I am sure thing wouldn't be such a problem if the devs said you may lose your wings if you try lvling them up or something like that. At least the player would know that and could decide on whether he wants to lose it or stick with the golden ones. The devs here are really making everyone upset it seems. All these changes should always be given in the patch notes. Weeks or at least days before the patch is implemented. That way people know what they are going into and can decide whether they want to deal with it or move on.

Comment

I disagree with new the summoner runs. I won't spend any penies on this game unless they fix it.
        We need to protest against R2.

Comment

Originally posted by Neidd View Post
          I disagree with new the summoner runs. I won't spend any penies on this game unless they fix it.
          We need to protest against R2.
          forgive my ignorance, but what happened to the summoner?

Comment

Originally posted by R26341559 View Post
            forgive my ignorance, but what happened to the summoner?
            I believe 5 summoners per run is the max? Correct me if im wrong.

Comment

Yes five summons per run. Not five per person, or any other variant. 15 total summons per day.
              ChieftainRez
              Knight
              VictisHNR
              [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Suddenly no-one interested in my huge stash of keys
                Blizzarea
                S147
                Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

The only real gripe I have so far is the new GB match ups...how the eff can they give the lower 8 out of 16 Guilds spots in GB this week and not notice it? When we found out about the GB changes my guild went out and recruited other Guilds that would not have been included in what was being said to us, and now we dont get to participate? I am sure this is a bug, but the honor lost for this week is pretty annoying to say the least........

Comment

i only read 1-3 page lol it seems lot to whine off lol.. lucky my server not one of the genie pig test out of 1.5 patch

Comment

Welcome Back Kotter

Comment

Originally posted by Bergess View Post
                        The only real gripe I have so far is the new GB match ups...how the eff can they give the lower 8 out of 16 Guilds spots in GB this week and not notice it? When we found out about the GB changes my guild went out and recruited other Guilds that would not have been included in what was being said to us, and now we dont get to participate? I am sure this is a bug, but the honor lost for this week is pretty annoying to say the least........
                        A week? It's looking like its a second week too....
                        Blizzarea
                        S147
                        Epic

Comment

NExt week too? or you including the week we lost cuz of patch?

Comment

With cross server bg and cross server arena now, it puts all the servers in competition and when they make things much harder to get after so long for the up and coming servers it is drastically unfair and unbalanced. This is referring largely to the summoner change.

Comment

Originally posted by R21921817 View Post
                              If you want to cry, whine, pout, or otherwise waste space on the forums, please do it here. Rather then taking up 15 spaces on the forums all rants, and boo hoo threads add them here. If you have a legitimate complaint post it in the forum. If you want to act like a spoiled child, or a whiny(cute additive word here) do it here, so mods can work on real complaints and not bratty players thx.
                              A bit of a hypocrite arent you whining about ppl whining really does make sense

Comment

Originally posted by dking87 View Post
                                A bit of a hypocrite arent you whining about ppl whining really does make sense
                                Clearly not a player on the affected servers since he/she wld have a few complaints themselves if they were.

Looks like top 8 guilds not getting GBs for a second week for example...
                                Blizzarea
                                S147
                                Epic

Comment

Working...
                                X