Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1.5 Patch Posts to Thank R2 thread is open.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was fine before with having a disadvantage as I don't pay...No vip -> no free cooldowns and vip wheel, no wings and such.
    But now? An upgrade for wings, additional bonus initiate rage? Thank you, see no hope of even fighting people my level anymore.

Comment

once the game was different, someone who invested real money was easier, but not as much as it is now in the games, these people are just too easy.

gaming gameplay counts, but recently with the gameplay is different, most can enjoy those who load a lot of real money in the game, with everything they have easier, someone will even the game 20-50 dollars a month, There is something you buy, but for the sum of little things happen in the game, he can play and that's it, do not make a total of a person who seems to play a lot, and updates are visible to those people just have more of everything, just look at the Battleground, where several people are having fun and the rest is AFK, then it is not good to all, and to a certain group of people.

and such is the world, everything is about money, I only wish the people who leave, because there are more and more, and this game really sucks, it has great potential, but what about the one thing that will reach in 2-3 months, while others, even after a year they will not have, not only that such persons are "strong", nothing too much they do not, the game is moving in a direction that these people were even stronger.

As an example to other servers, where on camera on YT you can see some of the boss fight where the boss asks one attack several / tens of thousands of attack, I think that these struggles of our servers will experience only a few, the rest of the "just a game"

I mean that people who invest real money are far too easily, more gold, gems, soul, and so on, and so on like, if what is most needed in the game to be developed.

Anyway there are many bugs after patch 1.5, crashes with BG, no load screens with the struggle for quarry, etc

Comment

While i appreciate the new content adds a different dimension to the game, it's thrown it all way out of balance and into balens to an unprecedented degree.

It was fun while it lasted, but i'm going to spend my humble $10- $15 a month somewhere else. So thanks R2 for the new content.

I will look in at the forums in a month or so and see how many servers have started to merge as the crowd thins out.

Thanks again to the intelligent and keen contributors to these forums that taught me a lot, i appreciate those players more than the new content and broken functionality.

Kind regards!
        Endorphina S85
        Guild: United

Endorphin-
        Endorphins are endogenous opioid peptides that function as neurotransmitters.
        They are produced by the pituitary gland and the hypothalamus in vertebrates
        during exercise, excitement, pain, consumption

Comment

nice patch 1.5, you can not enter the arena, to the catacombs, loading takes forever, and usually do not see anything but a black screen, I no longer appears on the screen as more people, Battleground, World Boss, Arena, nothing but lag, lag, lag, you can not play at all, Now it's even a shame to spend the vouchers on the WB are lag

Comment

While i appreciate the new content adds a different dimension to the game, it's thrown it all way out of balance and into balens to an unprecedented degree.

It was fun while it lasted, but i'm going to spend my humble $10- $15 a month somewhere else. So thanks R2 for the new content.

I will look in at the forums in a month or so and see how many servers have started to merge as the crowd thins out.

Thanks again to the intelligent and keen contributors to these forums that taught me a lot, i appreciate those players more than the new content and broken functionality.

Kind regards!
            Endorphina S85
            Guild: United

Endorphin-
            Endorphins are endogenous opioid peptides that function as neurotransmitters.
            They are produced by the pituitary gland and the hypothalamus in vertebrates
            during exercise, excitement, pain, consumption

Comment

Originally posted by LordRaider View Post
              Thanks R2 for forcing me finally to care about doing different things than play this game! :-)
              I was not able to do this for a long time..
              wow same as me O.o

Thanks Stupid R2! ^^

Comment

Working...
              X