Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1.5 Patch Posts to Thank R2 thread is open.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.5 Patch Posts to Thank R2 thread is open.

IF you would like to thank R2 for making this 1.5 patch, pls post here n tell us what u like about 1.5
    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

sarcasm, isnt it?

Comment

most people still haven't seen the update yet.

Comment

I would like to thank r2 games, for doing their best to please some of the people most of the time.... and while I have not had the pleasure of playing the 1.5 patch... I am looking forward to the jaguar mount that I will pay for... the easier to use astral system, the one click vip wheel.... and I am thinking about the clothing as its nice to stand out from the crowd in the guild battle......

the opportunity to play the BG at different times, is handy as there has been a number of times I have had to afk due to dealing with the forums... and I often find that I have been online and in the game for about 12 hours before I get to do my first MPD.... the 5 a day summoner issue, well I am not sure about that as I do not know the details, but thats actually more turns than I get anyway, as my attempts are rushed....

either way, the patch has given me something to look forward to... new things to check out and try.... and new ways of playing.... I may create another account to see if the matk troops are better than the patk troops.....

being a gamer is all about playing the game, having fun..... and that is what I live for..... Time to play the game..........

Comment

u gotta be kidding?
          1.5 patch is changing game to an official pay to win game cuz of the clothes system and they didn't even release troops
          so thanks R2 games for not caring about free members or light baleners and only caring about players who only pay alot

Comment

Sure you seen enough whining but.... I'm sad that with vip/wings I could stay near the top of my server. I could keep up with people that spent more money but less time in-game. With these changes if they don't change in week. "which I don't see happening to much". I might just leave the game since the kinda money I would need to spend is bit more then I would like to. This game is about competing so if you try tell me you don't got be near the top. Well I tell you I would rather play another game. I honestly enjoy this game mostly since it wasn't overly shop heavy. Yeah auction house might help but I dunno if I would like that impact either. Just how I feel but in the end of the day it is what it is. I hope the few that like it, do enjoy it.

Comment

eh well thx for cloths,alter,wb buffs,blitz option and synt astrals straight from collection screen(this is very usefull) and if you have 1 click obtain astrals the 1 click synt will do great on the collection page you maybe go through 1m gold in 3mins or so.
              IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

Thanks R2 ^^ Love the idea of getting more gold/daru from WB. Clothes will give me starting rage in PVE set, so that's a nice bonus ^^ and the astrals! Yes! Sell all greens! Thank you! (Not sure if the 1 click astral is still bugged or not, not tempted to try it, but make sure it is fixed)
                Looking forward to the new mount, so...

Thank you ^^ Even though no R2 GM will see this thread

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                  Thanks R2 ^^ Love the idea of getting more gold/daru from WB. Clothes will give me starting rage in PVE set, so that's a nice bonus ^^ and the astrals! Yes! Sell all greens! Thank you! (Not sure if the 1 click astral is still bugged or not, not tempted to try it, but make sure it is fixed)
                  Looking forward to the new mount, so...

Thank you ^^ Even though no R2 GM will see this thread
                  o,O ........ .....
                  -----)darky | s115(-------

Comment

1 more throne of yaros 68 dgn dropp crypt keys
                    IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

Thank R2 for a patch? Ok seriously? And some of you people are actually doing it like R2 did you a favour?

Dear lord, some of you are ripe for recruiting by some cult somewhere...

Comment

Originally posted by Korlon View Post
                        Thank R2 for a patch? Ok seriously? And some of you people are actually doing it like R2 did you a favour?

Dear lord, some of you are ripe for recruiting by some cult somewhere...
                        Geez, grow a heart. I'm fairly certain the reason this thread was made is because every time when something new comes out (like this patch), all people do is whine and ***** about it and insult the G Ms and pretty much everyone who works for this game.

It's a kind gesture. One in a sea of insults and complaints.

That does not make one a naive, vulnerable person.

Comment

^Okay. Thanks for the patch, but you're still hella greedy basterds and alot of people gonna quit.
                          Better?

Comment

Thanks R2 for forcing me finally to care about doing different things than play this game! :-)
                            I was not able to do this for a long time..

Comment

i cant enter forgotten catacombs and solo duel.. pls help GM

Comment

Working...
                              X