Guild Altar Reward ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Altar Reward ?

so someone have tryed this new feature? how is it? whats the reward? how long is this clan event? 15 min?

From what I can tell its 20 mins and 8 waves of mobs to kill. Each wave has x number of critters to kill and each wave gets progressively harder. Well not so much harder as harder to kill. Our guild lasted till the last wave but the critters were able to destroy the altar. You get rewards for total points you get in the Altar. Each critter you kill gives you x amount of points. I think I got like 4k kyanite and something else but don't remember now what it was and I ended 4th in points. You also get x amount of xp per kill with a chance to get additional items from the mobs. Probably the best thing (and one of the only good things) to come out of this patch.
    Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
    BR: 67K
    Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

was wondering the same looks like this is actually worth something to fight for and keep something entertaining about the game so far I agree with part one of patch this seems like the only worthwhile thing that has come about still not sure about the battlegrounds yet though still curious how this plays out if it is you can gain honor in any battleground will be easy to max out daily honor gains but still uncertain of the new point system and how this plays out got any word on that yet?

and p.s. I want a cookie! is the barbarossa from your name the old roman emperor or something like that I know he was a roman about all i now on that fact

Comment

Originally posted by vets_dethmatic View Post
        and p.s. I want a cookie! is the barbarossa from your name the old roman emperor or something like that I know he was a roman about all i now on that fact
        someone else already answered it in a forum post.

Comment

Yes sir it was Emperor Frederick I of the Holy Roman Empire. He was called "Barbarossa" by the Italians because of his red beard...and I'm out of cookies

But yea from what I can tell the Altar is one of the only good things to come out of the patch. That and the one click sell for the astrals. Being able to sell all greens and whites with one click of a button is nice. They moved the one-click synthesis to the astral capture screen so if you have captured all blues you can synthesize there. You can still collect them in your bag and synthesize but its just easier to do it in the capture screen.
          Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
          BR: 67K
          Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

yeah the astral selling and capture is far easier than the way it is now and much quicker it seems, i know the mystery shop is a joke just to get people to spend more and more balens, clothing a joke for the same thing balen balen and more balen hurray! have you done the new bg yet? if so how the point work and do you get honor in more than two bg attempts?

Comment

what's the max number of participants? are they selected as in gb or can you just show up?

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                Yes sir it was Emperor Frederick I of the Holy Roman Empire. He was called "Barbarossa" by the Italians because of his red beard...and I'm out of cookies

But yea from what I can tell the Altar is one of the only good things to come out of the patch. That and the one click sell for the astrals. Being able to sell all greens and whites with one click of a button is nice. They moved the one-click synthesis to the astral capture screen so if you have captured all blues you can synthesize there. You can still collect them in your bag and synthesize but its just easier to do it in the capture screen.
                Barbarossa was also the codename for the German's invasion into the Soviet Union. Just adding this to look like I'm smart. Cheerios
                Class: Knight
                Level: 6x

"I am not a rabbit"

Comment

Originally posted by R26326601 View Post
                  what's the max number of participants? are they selected as in gb or can you just show up?
                  You can just show up, the more people the better. It isn't limited to anything. Even a level 11 char can enter.
                  The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Working...
                  X