No announcement yet.

Bundles of Suggestions...hear this r2!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bundles of Suggestions...hear this r2!

since its been 3 months of my new character and its been a year i play this game.....i've just found and thought of new and great ideas that would be helpfull in this game..i made this up for the greater good of Wartune!...and would be really helpful for us GAmers...
    Here's my suugestions...hope you like it

1.HOLY SEAL=can you guys add this talent skill when AFK mode....

2.LEVEL40 LEG.STONES= like luckstones and gems and other stuff,...can you please let us synthesise lvl40 leg.stones into lvl50....like example..3 lvl40 legendary stones will be equal to 1 lvl50 leg.stone when synthesise from blacksmith...

3.WINGS=aren't wings use to fly?...aside from its great additional stats...why make something new...,In wilds we use 100 energy to teleport,and everyday we have 500 energy...my point is,..that 500 energy will not be deducted when ever your HERO teleports if you have wings,...this doesn't includes teleporting the city,,just the HERO...i don't know if it's a good idea cause i never use to have wings...but i think it's helpful....

4.LVL10 FRIENDLINESS=in the mail system we can mail to players by paying 100gold...haven't you notice that we can only mail a letter but cannot attach an item,gold,and other stuff on it?...and i know everybody wants trading things on this game,...but there's a threat that the game would be easier,we can just make lot of characters in the same server,...and then mail all items on one character that you will be focused on....but!...i found and made a sulotion...the lvl10 friendliness....everybody knows how hard to lvl up friendliness,and i wont give time to make two characters at the same time and just to lvl up its friendliness to lvl10...that would be silly and would take months....so,...as i was saying.....if you and your friend reaches lvl10 friendliness....you two will be able to attach items,golds,and other stuff in the mail system.....i suggest +2000friendliness or lower than that to level up your friendliness to level 10...
    option for suggestion #4:forget about the level10 friendliness,,just let us attach even just gold and daru....pls r2
    Last edited by wwatiti; 02-26-2013, 02:18 PM.
    r2's i'm not a full casher....i already approach lvl 60...and still feel left behind...i've been loyal to this game...can you guys gift me a baby wings...cause i cant afford :confused: just send me notifications and i'll pm you my poor character...baby wings will be more than enough...:p...haha shame on me...

1.Yes
    2.Yes
    3.Yes
    4.Yes
    Game : Wartune
    IGN: Mytza
    Class: Mage
    Level: 26
    Wings: None
    Mount: None
    Pet: None

Comment

Lol, serious suggestions.
      1. agree
      2. not disagree or agree because I like lvl 55 pvp set better.
      3. You don't need to use that 100 energy. The map isn't that large. After you got mount, it won't take too long to go from one edge of map to the other. Just walk or ride normally.
      4. lol, I like this.
      Before posting any new thread use the search tool please. Don't spam our forum.
      Just like you, we don't want to search every single thread for what we are searching for or before we make a new thread either.
      Thanks for those who use search tool.

Comment

. . . . . . .
        r2's i'm not a full casher....i already approach lvl 60...and still feel left behind...i've been loyal to this game...can you guys gift me a baby wings...cause i cant afford :confused: just send me notifications and i'll pm you my poor character...baby wings will be more than enough...:p...haha shame on me...

Comment

Originally posted by chinabig View Post
          Lol, serious suggestions.
          1. agree
          2. not disagree or agree because I like lvl 55 pvp set better.
          3. You don't need to use that 100 energy. The map isn't that large. After you got mount, it won't take too long to go from one edge of map to the other. Just walk or ride normally.
          4. lol, I like this.

for #2...there is also the rings and jewelries
          and for #3...when it lags....walking the whole map would take minutes,..teleporting is way easier

Comment

I like all the suggestions to be honest. I'd like to add something to OP's #4 - make mailing free to friends with L5 Friendliness or higher. Nevermind the attachments at L10 - just make it free among friends at higher levels of friendliness.
            Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
            Kabam Server 1 - US West
            Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
            S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Guild: Saga

Comment

Having no energy consuming with wings would be nice.
              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

1. No. For example a mage who doesn't level the seal much will waste a turn. Would be like purification being opened with. Maybe hav an option to remove from skill bar or something.
                2. No. They are legend for a reason.
                3. Unlimited teleporting may be a bit much but reducing the energy consumption by half sounds reasonable to me. Not sure if city teleporting should be affected though. Good idea.
                4. I agree that level 10 is steep. Level 5 sounds reasonable but there is still a lot of exploiting that can be abused here, so maybe it won't work.

Comment

Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
                  1. No. For example a mage who doesn't level the seal much will waste a turn. Would be like purification being opened with. Maybe hav an option to remove from skill bar or something.
                  2. No. They are legend for a reason.
                  3. Unlimited teleporting may be a bit much but reducing the energy consumption by half sounds reasonable to me. Not sure if city teleporting should be affected though. Good idea.
                  4. I agree that level 10 is steep. Level 5 sounds reasonable but there is still a lot of exploiting that can be abused here, so maybe it won't work.
                  Stop with the legendary for a reason ** ****. All mmos have epic gear in them and this is the only mmo that takes tons of balens or tons of months to complete a set. Legendary gear needs to be hard but not this hard to obtain. Since the limitation on summoning happened. I think sysenthesis is one step in the right direction. At least allow players who got the lower lvl legs to turn them into higher lvl legs. Legendary gear should be hard but not virtually impossible. It shouldn't take you half a year to complete one set in the game. That's just silly.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                    Stop with the legendary for a reason ** ****. All mmos have epic gear in them and this is the only mmo that takes tons of balens or tons of months to complete a set. Legendary gear needs to be hard but not this hard to obtain. Since the limitation on summoning happened. I think sysenthesis is one step in the right direction. At least allow players who got the lower lvl legs to turn them into higher lvl legs. Legendary gear should be hard but not virtually impossible. It shouldn't take you half a year to complete one set in the game. That's just silly.
                    I agree, allow us to synthesize the legend stones. A 3:1 ratio isn't bad (and I for one would love it) but lets be realistic...if it happens it would be like a 5:1 or 10:1 ratio. The point of epic gear is the challenge to get. This game is not really challenging except in pvp situations. Just up your stats and you can do the MPs. What 7Roads/R2 has done in this case is remove the challenge and insert huge time frame to get the epic gear. No mmorpg should require months to complete a full set of epic gear. Weeks or a month would be fine. I did a NM GoD last night with 5 summon attempts and got 9 legend stones and 7 crystaloids. That's 27 legend stones and 21 crystaloids per day. For the 50 epic set (pve gear and trinkets) you need 800 legend stones and 800 crystaloids. That's 39 days to complete the full set. Then you get to work on the full 60 set...then the full 70 set...after that what would be the point. So far I see no endgame material to keep players wanting to play.
                    Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                    BR: 67K
                    Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                      Yes I missed the summoner change until after I wrote this. It is outrageous that R2/7roads can make such sweeping changes after things have been this way so new players are stuck essentially. R2 is trying to slow everything down so they can milk the **** out of current players without raising the level cap and extend the end game content but they are getting incredibly greedy in the process, and the competitiveness of some will lead them to spend heavy amounts on this game, and R2 knows this and takes full advantage.

Comment

1 agree
                        2 so agree
                        3 hmm quite usefull so i agree
                        4 amazing...i so very agree ^^

Comment

Originally posted by R25708605 View Post
                          1 agree
                          2 so agree
                          3 hmm quite usefull so i agree
                          4 amazing...i so very agree ^^
                          lol trying to learn some speech
                          Before posting any new thread use the search tool please. Don't spam our forum.
                          Just like you, we don't want to search every single thread for what we are searching for or before we make a new thread either.
                          Thanks for those who use search tool.

Comment

Working...
                          X